It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change Is The New Global Terror, Says Al Gore

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

www.hindustantimes.com

Nobel Peace Prize winner and champion climate campaigner Al Gore outlined the doom the world is awaiting because of climate change and expressed disappointment at world leaders failing to clinch a treaty to fight the new global terror. Terming the logjam in climate negotiations as a “startling paradox”, the man, whose documentary, The Inconvenient Truth won an Oscar said the year 2010 had seen worst of climate change.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
spectator.org
Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh man, this is unreal! Here he is again, the NWO puppet onstage again!

Are people so numb, so used to seeing these lies and Cons, Con Men onstage?

Al Gore's doomsaying has turned him into the world's famous environmental prophet. He is the sage in the green robe. His words are truth -- undisputable and indispensable.

The elite obviously have no shame, they still use the same old front men, even when they have been proven a fraud!

Al Gore is a politician first, a Con Man second.

Where is the outrage???

www.hindustantimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Looks like they are firing up the machine again! I wonder what will happen this time or what is coming down the road so they can get the point across to the world. The stage is set and now we have to see where things go from here because I am sure something will be on the way before too long.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Al Gore is a politician first, a Con Man second.

I thought the two terms were synonymous.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Let's put it this way: I know better how much toilet paper I need to use when I take a **** than Al Gore does. I understand that many people need guidance in such matters but, is Al Gore really the guy these people want showing them the way?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
People still listen to what that idiot has to say? For shame world, for shame. Al Gore is a complete joke. Remember, though, that he did invent the interwebz,

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I wish al gore was the only person to talk about it, but everytime I turn on the tv its "global warming this" and/or "climate change that". It is sickening beyond words that both concepts have been exposed for their fraudelent nature YET we keep hearing about both as though they are proven fact.

If they were to state pollution concerns, then I would be with them 100%, but we all know this will never happen because clean enviroments means "unnecessary expenditures"...smaller bottom line and wall street investors jeering!

Don't blame the elite. Blame capitalism!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Yes, its true he is not the only one....but hes the poster boy for sure.

I cant blame capitalism. I can blame greed. They are not the same....
edit on 23-11-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah, all of us either trapped in or headed into a massive bitter cold blizzard in the entire western and north western US are terrified.

Actually what should be considered the new Global Terror is the fact that Al Gore and his cronies are still able to exploit natural climate cycles for extreme financial gain, while pushing for changes and legislation that will stifle economic growth and kill jobs.

Al Gore is the Osama Bin Laden in this new global terror.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The Los Angeles Times reported last week that Al and Tipper Gore greatly expanded their carbon footprint with the purchase of their fourth luxury home. The 'global warming' business has been very, very good to the Gores.

Former Vice President Al Gore and his wife, Tipper, have added a Montecito-area property to their real estate holdings, reports the Montecito Journal... The couple spent $8,875,000 on an ocean-view villa on 1.5 acres with a swimming pool, spa and fountains, a real estate source familiar with the deal confirms. The Italian-style house has six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms.

Given the ocean-view, Gore really can't be too concerned with rising sea levels.

www.minnesotansforglobalwarming.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Oh man, this is unreal! Here he is again, the NWO puppet onstage again!

Maybr this is about a new world order and if the man is correct then we need one.
This planet is our home and a plantery distaster requires planetery management.
Climate change is very real. Is it caused by man. I dont know i spent 5 years studying
the science of the einvornment and have worked in the field and i still dont know.
But is not worth taking a chance. The stakes are too big. So lets try and do something
about it whilst we still have a chance.
In a 100 years time from now it might be people like you that look like a puppet....
Its a precutionary principle and it should be used more often

kx

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
When Al sells his mansion, flys commercial, drives a Prius then I may start to listen to him. For right now it's just more commandments shouted down to us from on high. I have made an effort to use less energy, has he? Besides, a little time on a bicycle may do him some good, no offence big guy

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

And Al Gore is the MAJOR TERRORIST.

Waterboard him, US army...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Please, this is not ment to offend you, its ment for the system, not you personally...
The fact that you could study this as such, and NOT KNOW is very frightening,

When one broadens the field to examine the math of the models, the politics, the finances, and the media ops, then it becomes strikingly clear, that we are being HOSED.
This is where the specialization and elitism in higher education show a severe, and obviously crippling blindness to the thuggism driving this topic.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well it seems that the AGW chicken Little's are falling on a lot of realistic skeptics ,and for good reasons ...Richard Lindzen on the State of Climate Science...........www.youtube.com... eport_videos+%28Videos+by+corbettreport%29&utm_content=Google+International

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Climate change is a relationship between the planet earth and our sun, period. On the flip side, and to get this thread on proper track, the crisis of dumping toxins and anything we see fit into the oceans and lakes are a huge problem which will do more to harm humanity than anything else save for natural disasters.

I was once very interested in an article I read about catalytic converters and acid rain relationships.

PS. Money loves money and so those with money will amass more money by extorting the money out of those which they presume have to much money power and say.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
TPTB are worried that their little creation the Global world economy is sicky-poo so they're pushing this Global taxation ponzi scheme as life support,I wish some group of scientists would pass the definitive rebuttal of this pseudo-scientific rubbish.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

see my link above ......peace
second line

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I am all for non pollution.

But if the person proposing it is making millions from it, while making companies billions,all from taxing the people; well that person can go straight to hell.

Doing the right thing the wrong way can be sick and destructive.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Al Gore and his faux-global warming, world wide money making scam is the new global terror.
Seriously. This is a money making power move .. nothing more.
HE and his false information and the power behind it - the new global terror.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join