It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logan Airport Cargo Area Evacuated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Logan Airport Cargo Area Evacuated

www.thebostonchannel.com

BOSTON -- Massport officials said a cargo area at Logan International Airport was being evacuated as a precaution Tuesday afternoon while investigators examined a suspicious item discovered there.
They said it was the Delta Airlines cargo area located on Harborside Drive, well away from any passenger areas at the airport.
There was no immediate word on what the item was but officials said the evacuation was triggered by a dog picking up a scent at the airport.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thought this was interesting as I heard it breaking news on CNN right after another plane related breaking news story. The first story was about a gun or a gun magazine being found on a plane in Arizona, but I can't find a link to that story yet, it was reported by a reporter for CNN who was on the plane, I think. Then right after that report they had this story. Not saying it's related, just that there are some interesting plane incidents happening at the moment.

www.thebostonchannel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit* haven't found a news site link to the other mentioned story, but here is the CNN affiliate on twitter mentioning it... CNN Gun magazine found on plane

HornickCNN CNN crew was on board and alerted the flight attendant to the gun magazine; attendant took it and refused to let our crew photograph it 2 minutes ago via web

edit on 11/23/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Authorities Investigating Suspicious Bags

Boston, Massachusetts (CNN) -- Authorities evacuated a cargo facility at the Boston Logan International Airport Tuesday after a search dog "hit" on two duffel bags, according to Massachusetts Port Authority spokesman Phil Orlandella.

Logan Airport Cargo Area Evacuated-Watch Live

edit on 11/23/2010 by SpaceJ because: added link

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Interesting, thanks for the heads up...ya know maybe they should put packages in cargo through more rigorous examinations rather then feeling up 12 year olds? I do find it intriguing that all of a sudden we are getting these "package bombs" that never deliver their intention(thank God either way), I just can't escape the feeling that we are being played by our own agencies, more then we are being actively plotted against by fringe groups outside of the US.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Package is from Nigeria...

Finally my 50 million dollars from the nygerian prince in hiding has come in...these jerkfaces better not be messin with muh money...cost me 30k to get it over here!

edit: lol...you cant spell out ni ger ian without the filters hammering it. clearly it is a very bad place in the world.
edit on 23-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: nigerian issues, a person from nigeria made me...(love the filter madness)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Hmmm I see the plot thickens...the Nigerian aspect raises my eyebrow a bit. People either from, living in, or using Nigerian banking have been perpetrating any number of banking frauds, since the inception of the internet..I wonder what connection they might have now with explosives, are they switching business?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
asala already has a thread going on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join