It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Mayors Sign Voluntary Climate Pact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

World Mayors Sign Voluntary Climate Pact

taipeitimes.net

Mayors from around the world signed a voluntary pact on Sunday in Mexico City to reduce greenhouse gas emissions at a meeting meant as a precursor to UN-sponsored climate talks in Cancun opening next week.

Each city “will have to register its climate data [commitments as well as performance] in the city climate record” during the next eight months, said Gabriel Sanchez, president of Think Foundation,
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rawstory.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Agenda 21 Local Implemtation Now In Progress! *Video*

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Were you aware this was going down?

The pact will be presented at UN talks in Cancun from Monday to Dec. 10. That’s when top climate scientists from around the world hope to break the deadlock on reducing greenhouse-gas emissions and channeling aid to poor, vulnerable countries after the widely regarded failure of the last climate summit in Copenhagen.

We already know that "Climate Change" is a global Con! Yet, the Con Men failed at Cap and Trade, but have now moved in locally!

Were you aware that the failed Cap and Trade has been bypassed, and is being implemented right under you noses, in your town, by your city council?

This has hardly made the news, yet you may have just become new "data" to be recorded!

taipeitimes.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

After reading this article a couple of months ago, Obama Appoints Anti-Gun Proponent As Representative To U.N. General Assembly
I looked up this, Mayors Against Illegal Guns,

The Coalition is composed of mayors from both major political parties, the Progressive Party, and the Green Party,[8] and its statement of principles has received the endorsement of the U.S. Conference of Mayors and the National Conference of Black Mayors.

Mayors Against Illegal Guns was founded by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Boston Mayor Thomas Menino.

I read somewhat on the "Green Party".
Follow the money, just try not to get lost in the rabbit hole

Thanks for posting this article, I think this will be a very interesting read.
S&F!

SweetLiberty
edit on 23-11-2010 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
We already know that "Climate Change" is a global Con!

Naa, only corporate shills say that so people whom have no clue of the science will buy that thinking..like me saying AIDS doesn't exist because I don't have it.

heh..carry on though...I am sure pollution machine corporations know more than worldwide scientists across the spectrum...I mean, why would they distort the truth? what do that possibly have to gain (well, except for billions of dollars for continued unregulated industrial standards...but that is unlikely..corporations are not greedy...they are hippys really)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Hey, yeah. I mean, what glasses are you wearing...
Obviously, not the ones they issued.

Its all connected, just as you suspect. I am sure the Mayors have a broad range of "conspiracies" to implement, Climate Change, and Gun Control being right up there on the the top of the agenda.

new topics

top topics

join