It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting! In a dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So, thought I'd share this one I had a couple nights ago:

I was walking along and spotted a flying disc with rotating inner workings and lights. It flew around all crazy like, so I run up to people and say hey look up! Look at that!! So they did and said things like "oh my god" and "holy ****". So I got a group together on a bus and we had the bus follow the flying disc. Eventually it landed and we all braced for meeting the visitors. The creature that came out looked very human, and he came up to us and had a box that was sealed up. He said he was glad we had followed him and he would reveal to us the contents of the secret box he was holding. So he opened it up and ... "Buy Tyson chicken!" he said. (seriously). It was a plate of fried chicken. How funny is that? He then revealed the ufo phenomena was all an advertising campaign for chicken.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

yeah, ppeople need to get ta cluckin' !
humans are meat, and soon they will be shipped off in trains, buses, and trucks.

Did you have fried chicken last night?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hrmm, well that beats my dream I had years ago about a UFO that was floating around erratically over where I live, and I knew it was malfunctioning, and no matter where I tried to run I had this ominous feeling of something huge in the sky falling down, but the thing that got me the most was the feeling that whatever caused it to malfunction was spreading radiation out, or some dangerous energy and everyone was doomed!!

sadly, there was no fried chook at the end...

CX

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I tend to dream about whatever i have been thinking about before i go to bed. You were'nt on the UFO forum before you slept were you?

CX.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
No, I watched that movie 127 hours (which is a little rough in parts but a good flic) and ate a pizza at alamo draft house. No telling where that dream came from but I got a laugh out of it so I thought I'd share.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I had a dream like this about a week ago. It looked like the shuttle from the StarTrek NG series except it was in cloak in the clouds and had a malfunction. When it came out of cloak, the "fake" clouds immediately surrounding it turned blue/green/red. I'm ashamed to admit, but in the dream I screamed like a little girl.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My dream...

I am left hanging on some kind of pole in the ocean. Looking down I can see the water and below the water level is something under the water. When I look up towards my left shoulder in the sky I see a huge massive giant mother ship.

My thoughts are twofold.

1) How am I gone get out of this predictament (being that I'm left hanging on the pole). If I let go and fall into the water will I hit whatever is under the water and how will I get to land.
&
2) Don't leave me here (as in the mothership... don't leave me here like this). Why am I being left behind?

Thats all I remember... Weird huh?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This made me remember my first UFO dream! im about to post that

top topics

join