It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction, The Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hello everyone, I have been lurking on this site for a few months now, and I finally decided to join due to a trend I noticed.

It seems that most people on the site talk about "truth." Now what I don't understand about this is, they don't have hard, factual evidence that what they claim is in fact the truth. This bothers me somewhat, can somebody please answer this, why do people make claims of truth without proof. And another question that has nothing to do with what I just said, what is with the overflow of TSA threads? I haven't even heard of TSA until about two weeks ago I saw a thread about them, now 40% of threads made are about TSA. Why the sudden trend?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
cause TSA starts with "new" security rituals 2 weeks ago?

maybe thats why its a trend?

and for what you want proof? nearly everything today is fakable..even a terrorist attack on the world trade center...

make your own investigations and join the forum conversations..maybe you fidn your own truth..

thats what a forum is made for..

welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum my friend. There is much truth all around here. Good luck on your own quest for truth. May you find it within you.

Truth

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hello there and welcome!

The truth is hard to come by these days, but ATS is better than most for deciphering what's really going on. You just have to weigh all sides up and draw your own conclusion. Oh and don't worry about the TSA threads they will disappear eventually, and hopefully take the new security measures with them.

PS your name is hilarious!

edit on 23-11-2010 by Big Raging Loner because: To remove a letter.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
First, Hello. I wish you a nice day and I hope you will enjoy this forum.
In my view no one claims anything, see it as entertainment.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheToast

Welcome new member.

Well, the TSA was recently created in 2001 after the 911 attacks. And the reason everyone is suddenly upset, making threads, and the such is because the TSA just started these new policies of highly invasive pat-downs, searches, and nude full-body scans this October/November. So the implementation of the new policies is really upsetting people.

I'm so pissed I refuse to fly. I've already planned on driving for all of this and next year's vacations and trips. I'd rather take extra time and extra gas money then allow them to scan me or any of my family members. I don't want them nude scanning my girlfriend, and I don't want anyone touching my 7 year old sister. I'd bust those TSA agents in the teeth before I let them make sexual mockery of me and my family. Oh how it makes my blood boil.

I will not let images of myself, my family, my girlfriend, my sisters, or my mother be taken like this! Dam, they even put your name on the image and save it!!!!

I thought we had the protection against unreasonable searches and seizures. So one freaking nutjob with bombs in his underwear and every U.S. citizen looses their rights? "F" that!!!

In regards to "Truth," I mostly focus on spirituality. So in those circles many have come to realize that spiritual "Truth" is as relative on an individual basis as each emotion is relative to each individual. Truth is to be found within, based on your heart and understanding. This is in regards to spirituality though. As far as truth without evidence in regards to everything outside of spirituality.... I agree, more evidence and proof is needed to substantiate people's claims. Would be nice anyway. Well, you'll find me in Religion and Metaphysics/Philosophy sub-forums if that's your thing.

Welcome again to ATS. May Peace be upon you.

TSA (Wikipedia)
4th Amendment (Wikipedia)
TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone
Leaked U.S. Marshal body scan images revealed

edit on 11/23/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join