It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea bombards south Korea ISLAND 2 marines killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
First this is nothing about drooping stuff into the ocean this is a attack that has killed alest two and many civilians hert as well.
a the north korea thing has been a problem for years this could be the spark that finly gives many members here there wish of world down fall .
Personal i do believe i am living at the FAll of Rome and falls Rome falls the world
edit on 23-11-2010 by xxcalbier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

edit on 23-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just saw about this on developing news on MSNBC. This is in addition to the artillery fire this morning right? They didn't mention any dead marines though, then cut out to talk about Sarah Palin's book and show because that's more important.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
need to stop making duplicate threads...hopefully the mods will slap down all these threads popping up endlessly.
the main thread is currently the number 1 story on ATS...I almost made a thread last night when it first happened, only to find out before I started that someone posted a minute before I did (spent time trying to find sources and such)..so, chose not to because 20 threads on the same thing is unnecessary.

Main Thread Here
edit on 23-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I gess? im not sure i was very shocked this wasnt alreday posted as this is the real deal.
The threats are over Kim wants to go out in a blaze of gory GORY .

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
really has been posted ok so show the links to the other post and the modes can close this as i SEE THIS POST now ware else.
this isnt talking about bombing in the ocean

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
gess your right even though the other posting is vague and its not untill you click the news link that you even know it has anything to do with this bombing but q la sa ra sa ra if the mods want to close this thread then so be it but i really think it should stay open as its the only one that explanes the real leavel of this problem
and the other thread is titled north drops bombs into the sea .

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
They didn't mention any dead marines though

They weren't US Marines, they were SK Mariens. That, however, doesn't diminish the fact that people were killed.

Two South Korean marines were killed and 15 South Korean soldiers and civilians were wounded when the North fired about 100 rounds of artillery at Yeonpyeong Island in the Yellow Sea, South Korea authorities. The attack also set houses and forests on fire on the island.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
already posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

closed.

new topics

top topics

join