It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faithful reader but 1st post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hi all! I've been a faithful reader for a while now but this is my first post. I am a divorced mom of 2 boys & a registered nurse (& soon to be new grandma - due Feb).
I have varied interests. I've never been interested in politics until 2 yrs ago. Now I am very concerned about our country & our freedoms being taken from us - slowly for many years but now very quickly!
I'm also interested in mysterious occurrences, including UFO/hauntings/nephilim, etc. I believe we are now in the end times as prophesied in the Bible. I also believe we are being "set up" into believing UFO's etc, when it is actually spiritual/nephilim/"demon?" (I don't like that word but it fits) in nature. I think they are making the public expect a UFO arrival (of sorts) & they then show up to "save us", or they claim to be Savior, or they use UFO excuse to justify the disappearance of people when "rapture?" happens.
Anyway, like I said, I have varied interests & a very open mind. I enjoy looking at things from all possible angles, admitting others' views as possible, even if I may disagree with them. That's what makes our country great! We can agree to disagree & still enjoy each other's company & viewpoints.
I look forward to joining in on the posts as I've enjoyed reading the forums for some time.
My only complaint is: the are SO MANY topics & threads that I can't follow them all!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hi! And welcome. We share some of the same interests, so I'm sure I'll see you around.
Nice to have an experienced nurse around, too!
See ya!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! As a posting member, I mean!

Congrats on your soon-to-be-grandma status. It's a great time of life and you'll love it... (I have three grandchildren already.)

I think we all appreciate the fact that ATS is such a huge site it's impossible to keep up with everything that goes on here. What you can do is bookmark the forums that are generally most interesting for you and follow what goes on in them; also, as ATS members are often very quick at picking up on breaking news or even just interesting stuff, it's worthwhile to keep a tab open just to watch the "new threads" page.

That's how I found your post

By the way, you now have your first "flag". Hope you have many more...

Best regards and enjoy your stay.

Mike

edit on 23/11/10 by JustMike because: Added a note and fixed a typo... Oh tempores, oh mores, oh typos...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to adding my voice to discussions.
I know I will have many questions regarding ways to navigate the site, help with personalizing it, & making it easier to see/share my interests. Thank you for your recommendations & I always welcome them.
Could you help me regarding adding a URL to a post (& youtube site)?
Thank you again for your welcome, your ideas, & suggestions!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mariad0401

Glad to see that you decided to take the plunge! Welcome!

Once you've got your 20 posts if you ever have any questions about how/what/why, feel free to u2u me and I will do my utmost to assist or to guide you to those who can!

I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Since you are one of the few people who can still feel the pulse of the nature(pulse of end times) I believe your enlightenment quality is good.

I used to be a Christian but found something much better called self-cultivation of body, mind and soul. It is called Falun Dafa and already before I started doing that I could also feel the end coming closer by the day.

In fact the bible tells us about "Elias" coming just before the Judgment to save people and turn their hearts right. In 1992 Falun Dafa was introduced to the public by Li Hongzhi....

I believe it is important for people to look within and become better people, the television will not save people, only people can save themselves.

You might be interested in reading the book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

new topics

top topics

join