It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Li Hongzhi - the aliens hidden agenda, mankind´s future - TIME ASIA Interview....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

Well, the interview was about aliens and Li Hongzhi must have the right to express his opinions about the aliens too, regardless whether he is the Master of Falun Dafa. Actually TIME Asia is an important magazine and the interview reveals a different perspective than the mainstream.

I guess many people heard of underground bases in Dulce etc where they had cloning experiments etc. This interview is just a confirmation of all these rumors being true.

How can a human being visit the aliens and see what they do to us from other dimensions? Is it not a relevant question? I find it to be relevant. And I also find the power of self-cultivation the secret of all secrets to reach into higher dimensions during meditation. Why is our science only one-dimensional? Are higher dimensions not hidden for ordinary people? Is there not a reason for that?

We all know that the Chinese Communist Party persecutes and tortures Falun Dafa cultivators and they slander Falun Dafa everywhere in the media and on the web with all their disinformation agents. We also know that they have billions of dollars to spend on propaganda campaigns against Falun Dafa. Why do they do that? Is it a coincidence that they come down so hard on Falun Dafa?

I reckon people have the right and ability to think for themselves.

Is the principle of Zhen-Shan-Ren and self-cultivation not a powerful concept for human beings? Is it not so that if a person values virtue the aliens can do nothing to him since he is protected by higher powers?

If people are virtuous higher powers will step in and protect mankind since mankind is in line with the laws of the universe. Aliens need wicked people to ally themselves with to be able to do harm to people.

The communists never would have persecuted Falun Dafa and 100 million people would not have started self-cultivation in 7 years if it was not powerful... Is the CCP not an evil organization persecuting such people who meditate and try to improve themselves?

Who runs the CCP from other dimensions? Is it not demons/aliens from higher dimensions? So in fact the CCP is just a manifestation on earth of evil powers in higher dimensions. A bunch of bad people being controlled by evil beings from higher dimensions.

In that case we can understand that the arch enemy of the aliens is Falun Dafa, a practice with global impact who tries to make people improve themselves in terms of virtue, morals and ethical character. This is what the aliens are afraid of since a human being can become extremely powerful and easily control aliens within his range.

Are the aliens not afraid when people see truth about their hidden agenda? Are they not trying to bring mankind down when they spread an evil culture of fame and gain? If so, will they not control people to say bad things about Li Hongzhi or Falun Dafa in this thread?

Actually it is not the Falun Dafa cultivators that are persecuted, it is the people of this earth that are persecuted and too few realize it.

People see chaos and have noise everywhere, have no hope for the future and can not find peace of mind to reflect on or feel anything of the vibes from nature.

In my opinion, being a good person is the central idea to be able to get in line with the laws of nature and have a good future regardless of what the aliens do. If one knows Falun Dafa exists and that it is good for people and that Zhen-Shan-Ren is a good thing, that will really mean something no matter if he cultivates or not.

The aliens will be taken care of by higher powers.

What is important now is how people can improve themselves and perceive real truth beyond modern society.

PS: A story about a powerful kid battling aliens in other dimensions:

www.clearwisdom.net...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
While I do not agree with the Chinese persecution of Falan Dafa I cannot agree with your assertion that FD is the only group being targeted by the Chinese government. You ask why. The why is because the CCP is a secular organisation and does not tolerate religious groups that actively recruit and oppose the government.

The rest of your post is pure FD waffle. And yes, your group is dangerous due to the "medical" advice it gives people. I think the fact that you have gone off the original topic into the usual FD woe is me routine proves that you are only here to propagate your religion.

Your propaganda should not be tolerated here.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jacksterson

Dear Jacksterson,
Thank you for that insight, however the two are hardly comparable. You could have chosen much better examples of "false flag" type scenarios than being duped into believing a virus was going to take down a website.

Additionally the content matter from this Master Li Hongzhi is altogether different. This chap is discussing what can be considered one of the only "religions" based on advancing one's consciousness and bettering oneself and the world around with it. Not planting a virus on a website or like most of the other religions on our dear planet, about mind control, money making, murder and threats.

As to what he'd have to gain in duping the world, I continue to believe the answer is nothing. The guy is straight up and is stating the truth.

To Gazrok (and all other non believers) you're wrong I’m afraid. I do appreciate your response and clarifications, I for one don't respect a Mod's answers over anyone else's, it's the content and intelligence behind the statement that counts.This guy has devoted his life to his "religion", It is not a question of making money it is a question of enlightening us.

Sadly the nay sayers outweigh the enlightened or those wishing to be enlightened and "us" westerners are the worst for being close minded, mind controlled nay saying puppets. Even if the truth were put right in front of our faces with scientific backup, we'd probably shake our heads and say "no it can't be.. it doesn't come with fries and the government hasn't told me to believe in it". I am truly amased at how much negativity there is on this, of all, websites.

As to why he says he can't explain, or we are not ready to understand, that is rather simple to explain. Read the negative responses on this thread, then trawl through the myriad moronic drivel on this website and you'll understand perfectly why, if he truly has the secret to enlightenment, he is not going to divulge it to "us" cow like chewing the cud beasts of society. Moo on! Moo I say!

Regards,
T

edit on 25-11-2010 by torqpoc because: spelling

edit on 25-11-2010 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by torqpoc because: grammar

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
they come in on sound waves. vibrational doors opened through correct tempo & frequency.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The interview was good, Time Asia is huge!

They wouldn't pick just any small piece...

Though I understand his mindset, of not revealing to public but to a handful.
it's his way or so, like some people share secret with some handful or like one student.

But overall I don't like this thing at all, of we serving aliens stuff.

Of course they want something from us, which if we knew we wouldn't give them.
But seriously, I can smell some weird BS from this guy from somewhere...

He is a master, but at same time he may have wanted fame or so in his heart somewhere.

When he said the "Computer machine thing" I stopped there...

He makes it sound like we humans aren't capable of something.
Thanks star for you and a flag.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Perhaps the seed was planted in the mind at a key point in our history Is thinking that an Alien planted that seed in those minds any different from those who believe God inspired someone to greatness? Where exactly do flashes of insight come from that trigger new bursts of advancement?

Where these inspirations come from is a very interesting question. To attribute them to aliens without any evidence is, I’m sure you’ll agree, just supposition.

Personally, I am leaning more towards some form of the theory of the bicameral mind, and its possible survival to the modern day in certain individuals, as theorized by psychologist Julian Jaynes:

In psychology, bicameralism is a hypothesis which argues that the human brain once assumed a state known as a bicameral mind in which cognitive functions are divided between one part of the brain which appears to be "speaking", and a second part which listens and obeys.

According to Jaynes, ancient people in the bicameral state would experience the world in a manner that has similarities to that of a modern-day schizophrenic. Rather than making conscious evaluations in novel or unexpected situations, the person would hallucinate a voice or "god" giving admonitory advice or commands, and obey these voices without question; one would not be at all conscious of one's own thought processes per se.

en.wikipedia.org...(psychology)

Perhaps creative and scientific inspiration – DaVinci, Tesla etc. - is a vestige of this ability; the apparent lack of conscious deliberation on a particular subject that leads to a sudden and unexpected “breakthrough” of seemingly far-reaching and forward-looking proportions.

Then again, it might be aliens…

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
While I do not agree with the Chinese persecution of Falan Dafa I cannot agree with your assertion that FD is the only group being targeted by the Chinese government. You ask why. The why is because the CCP is a secular organisation and does not tolerate religious groups that actively recruit and oppose the government.

The rest of your post is pure FD waffle. And yes, your group is dangerous due to the "medical" advice it gives people. I think the fact that you have gone off the original topic into the usual FD woe is me routine proves that you are only here to propagate your religion.

Your propaganda should not be tolerated here.

I am not claiming FD is the only group persecuted in China but the scope of the persecution(50 - 100 000 people imprisoned) is far beyond the other persecutions and it shows there is a major secret hidden in FD. It is free for everyone to check it out.

Furthermore, FD has unique traits, ie the practice was recently(18 years ago) introduced, it had explosive growth until the persecution started and it presents complete scriptures on self-cultivation of body and mind.

In fact, FD members are strictly forbidden to be active politically since FD aims at something much higher than worldly gains. If one pursues politics or other worldly gains by using FD teachings one absolutely is no FD cultivator. The CCP loves to say that FD is against them but in fact it is not at all true. FD only deals with self-cultivation and nothing else. The CCP tries to block people from knowing truth about FD since they are afraid of its enormous beneficial impact on people´s wisdom and virtue.

About medical "advice" there is none in FD. Especially FD has no advice at all for non-practitioners way of life. FD practtioners respect all people no matter how they live their lives.

In fact, a cultivator is also allowed to take medicine although it is widely accepted among cultivators that being "ill" is connected to either external interference from other dimensions or karma that needs to be eliminated. Most cultivators never get sick after they start to practice, me included. When one runs into trouble one looks inside for the solution rather than externally.

About "propaganda", how can this be "FD propaganda" when I present a theory about how aliens control mankind and people´s thoughts from other dimensions?

In fact the impact of FD cultivators on higher dimension beings is enormous, in fact no other public spiritual practice can compete in terms of level of theory or exercises. Its teachings are really exceptional and that is why the CCP panicked only 7 years after its introduction to the public. There is a reason for everything, the true reason is that those evil beings of higher dimensions that control the CCP panicked because they are loosing ground.

Did not Nostradamus say July 1999 was the start of Armageddon(of higher dimensions..)?..

The CCP started their persecution of FD cultivators in July 1999..... Did not Edgar Cayce say Armageddon woud start in 1999 and true christianity would emerge out of China? Those events are connected...

Therefore, when we discuss aliens and FD it has a different meaning than being "propaganda" for FD. With FD human beings have the chance to get up to higher dimensions with a complete set of tools to battle those wicked beings that do harm to mankind. That is why the higher beings will make people slander FD. Each person who reads the book knows truth.

Did you ever consider why all news, tv shows, movies etc all circle around fame, gain, sex, violence, negative actions, unfairness etc? Why are all news programs portraying negative news? Why never showing an example of a good person doing a good deed?

I believe the reason for this is that we are controlled by beings from higher dimensions and those beings are negative and need conflicts(karma) to pull people down.

This theory about the aliens has nothing to do with FD or FD self-cultivation in itself but FD is persecuted because it battles those aliens/demons doing harm to us. Therefore it is relevant to discuss FD principles when we discuss the aliens.

Furthermore, nobody can be "recruited" to cultivate in FD, 100% of all FD cultivators have an iron will to cultivate themselves up to high levels and become truly good persons, otherwise they can never make it and will stop cultivation since it is too painful. There is no membership, no fees, nothing. It is up to each person to decide whether he wants to do cultivation or not and he must cultivate by himself although one can go to group study/practice once in a while.

What is important to me personally(although not belonging to this thread) is that people know that FD exists, it is based on being a good and kindhearted person and it is nothing like the evil lies from the CCP perpetrate it to be.

FD is first and foremost about becoming a good person following Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) in daily life. If one feels the urge to see truth one will start self-cultivation.

Thanks for your time.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
Awesome interview, thanks for posting. Can you link to the source?

Thanks, here it comes:

www.time.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Li Hongzhi is a prophet.

Falun Dafa is the real thing.

If we stop overanalyzing this for a moment it will become much more clear.

The are negative forces trying to oppress the spirit of man.

Whether you want to call them "aliens" "demons" "illuminati" "the 1%" "the devil" "sith" or "nazis" it doesn't matter.

They don't want you, to realize who you really are and what you are really capable of.

Now is Li Hongzhi fighting against them or allied with them?

That's the one question that you really need to answer before anything else can be analyzed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join