It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeman Interviews Richard Dolan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I've just listened to an enjoyable and intelligent discussion between researcher extraordinaire Freeman and author Richard Dolan.

I like Freeman's interviews because he is knowledgeable about space programs and technology as well as the occult. He brings his own vast knowledge to interviews with other knowledgeable people and asks very good questions.

Some of the things discussed in this interview are underground and undersea facilities and the presence there of non-humans, non-humans on the far side of the moon, Mars' moon Phobos, the possible danger of an asteroid coming our way and the consideration of technology being used to protect against this, disclosure being inevitable because of the technology and communication we have now, and the need to expose and stop black operations.

The archive is free on the American Freedom Radio website. The date of the interview is November 16, 2010.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Thanks Brosephina,

I always enjoy a Freeman fly interview. Look like he interviewed Lohn Jear too.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Brosephina

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Very interesting. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Just finished listening to the John Lear interview. I enjoyed his information about an underground railroad and submarine bases, a physics law that Newton was wrong/Kepler was right about, and holographic image technology.

I see on his website Pegasus Research Consortium that he has a link "Important Message to ATS members from John Lear."

top topics

join