<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here.
James The Lesser, I refer you to the above website

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind feind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And did you watch those videos they prove Bush snorted himself stupid on coke and drank himself dumbass with alchohol. They are from inside and outside of the world of politics and all have him being a dumbass.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Allow me to make a point, while I agree that Bush's language skills are not as great as say clintons, that in and of itself is not evidence of a lack of intelligience

Not necessarily, no, but it IS evidence that although he attended Harvard, he didn't learn a thing there, and wasn't there on scholarly merit alone...

If these are the words of one of the students of a top five school, then I weep for the future... Heck, there are enough "Bushisms" to make TWO calendars with one quip for each day, and his term isn't even up yet!!!

The man is at best a baffoon...at worst, a complete imbecile.....

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Feind Feind Feind Feind.

Gazrock, how much would it cost to make a calander? I think this could be a gold mine! Be able to sell millions in America. Hell, sell billions world wide to all the people who realize Bush is at worst an imbecile. France and Gemrany would be the best, we could charge 50$ a calender and they'd by them!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottsquared
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...it's a frickin' duck!!

.Unless it's a guy in a duck suit who's real good at impersonations
Never judge a book by its cover, or a movie by its trailer!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hey, mwm...do not talk down to me. I can distinguish between obvious fiction and real life.

Here is a link...yes...a link to an article on the PRETZLE INCIDENT...

www.cnn.com...

Oh, and here is a quote that I always love...

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Here, Bush's SAT scores:
566 Verbal
640 Math

And most importantly Bush's transcript, yes, his actual Yale transcript...
I'll let you decipher it, seems that he got a lot of grades in the 70-range/100. I wonder how much he actually knows about subjects important to his office?

Bush's Yale Transcript

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hey! Those SAT scores are almost exactly my scores!!! How the heck does someone get a 566 verbal SAT and still can't speak English? Maybe he $bought$ his SAT also!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
How does one prove Bush is stupid? Take the Iraq war and the reasons the U.S. invaded over. WMD and Al Qaeda ties. If Bush did not lie about the threat of Iraq, then he was too STUPID to fact check to avoid an invasion based upon the weakest and non-existant evidence available.

So, do you want Bush to be stupid or a liar?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So his SAT scores are between 0 and 1 on the standard deviation mean? So his cognitive ability is between 100 and 115. Damn, I could kick his ass in cognitive ability.(130's-150's)

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
James, from some of the things youve said in posts....
one could also draw a conclusion that you, along with Bush are crazy....
(notice this statement by me is SPECULATIVE and not a personal attack)

Especially if you use the SPECULATIVE AND OPINIONATED ways youve adopted to judge the President crazy.

Would you like to be judged on opinions about you or facts?
Why wont you hold the same scale to the President?
Can you get past your wishes and actually look at facts, even if they dont coorelate to what you WANT to believe?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Shrub is NOT stupid! He is a BRILLIANT actor PORTRAYING a MORON!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
Would you like to be judged on opinions about you or facts?
Why wont you hold the same scale to the President?
Can you get past your wishes and actually look at facts, even if they dont coorelate to what you WANT to believe?

Caz, we've endured this tiresome sniping for quite long enough. Page after hilarious page of evidence has been posted illustrating Bush Minor's pitiful intellect and entertaining ignorance. Do you have any evidence - any - which shows us Bush is smarter than the average bear?

Or will you just submit and acknowledge the plain fact that he's as dumb as dumb can be?

Originally posted by scottsquared
Shrub is NOT stupid! He is a BRILLIANT actor PORTRAYING a MORON!

If you're right, then the man deserves every Oscar we can find.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Notice that i am not accepting or denying weather or not Bush is intelligent, and if so to what degree.....

It is meanless to understand my point.

That point is look at the arguments presented and determine fact or fiction?
opinion and speculation, or statement of fact?

You cite stuff that is speculative at best on this thread....THERE IS NOTHING HERE!!!!!! this is a smoke screen for dumb voters...its an emotional based ploy to jerk your heart strings instead of informing you so you can USE YOUR MIND!

Im amased that some of you supposedly intellectual educated types, fall for such a basic jedi mind trick like believing these misinformations.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It is meanless to understand my point.

THERE IS NOTHING HERE!!!!!!

AGREED!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I scored 600 on both SATs and I'm only 13!

Haha!!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That point is look at the arguments presented and determine fact or fiction?
opinion and speculation, or statement of fact?

A great deal of it is fact, CazMedia, and I think you've just lost the argument.

Im amased that some of you supposedly intellectual educated types, fall for such a basic jedi mind trick like believing these misinformations.

Hm. The alternative, it seems, is to be so entrenched in your opinions that not only do you refuse to be shifted by a veritable tsunami of evidence, you refuse to acknowledge the evidence at all. Not only that, you refuse, despite repeated requests, to offer any evidence whatsoever to support your position. Well, fair enough, CazMedia.

That being the case, I assure you that we've read and understood your "speculation" point, and it has been dismissed. Thanks for contributing.

Now, where did I put my "Dumb Dubya" quote list and my order form for Chokem Pretzels?

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So far in 3 pages on this thread, ive seen no facts....certantly not ones that werent speculative at best.

Again i ask you to look at the statements made and ask your self fact, opinion, speculation?

one can easily break down an argument to its core by doing this,as well as weed out those statements that have no relation as they are opinion.

Whats left, (or not left in this case, meaning EVIDENCE) is usally more to the actual point at hand.

If an argument has to be peeled back layer by layer, its usually innaccurate as so much "linkage" is nessisary in order to make the conclusion....

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Sorry, CazMedia, but your "I See No Ships" campaign of ignorance is wearing a little thin.

You have been shown the evidence time and time again. If you refuse to look at it, I'm not responsible. Instead of dismissing it all as "speculation", why not try and show us why the evidence is wrong or inappropriate?

Start with my post here., why don't you? And remember, just typing "SPECULATIVE" doesn't actually count as a rebuttal, no matter how big your capital letters are. Show me where I'm wrong, show me where the facts are flawed, and I'll enter into a discussion with you.

How many times, by the way, do I need to ask before you show us your compelling evidence of Bush's secret intellectualism? I've shown you mine, after all - isn't it time you showed me yours?

It's put up or shut up time, CazMedia.

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeLands
How many times, by the way, do I need to ask before you show us your compelling evidence of Bush's secret intellectualism? I've shown you mine, after all - isn't it time you showed me yours?

It's put up or shut up time...

Why doesn't the fact that he got a Bachelor's degree (at Yale) and a Master's degree (at Harvard) count in his favor? Those are very well respected universities, and he had to earn his grades there just like every other student. And, Bachelor's degrees, and especially Master's degrees, are not just handed out on street corners. I am not a Bush supporter in general, but I think that calling him stupid is ridiculous... besides, I'd love to see those who say he's so stupid put their resume next to his!
LOL

George W. Bush
BA History, Yale, 1968
MBA, Harvard, 1975
served in Texas Air National Guard
Governor of the State of Texas, 1994 - 2000
President of the United States of America, 2000 - ????

[edit on 7/4/2004 by ThunderCloud]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join