It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Political Party Australia - In the Making and will be Ground Breaking!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The policies remind me of the Sex Party (whom I vote for). Are you aware there's already a Sovereignty Party? www.sovereigntyparty.org.au... I remember seeing their name at the polling booth.

edit on 2/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The sex party? Come on are you serious? yes i remember the name in last fed election but where did they get? no where! Also the i havent to date heard of the soverign party??? obviously they dont know about publicity or election votes as i have never heard of them. Perhaps the current or pasdt party has the wrong ideas and the wrong approach??

Can you not say that the policy and isead put forward so far are not in line with current population? Anything less is crap and another stall untill the next round of election promises.

I could not believe after the most recent Victorian state elections that the Liberal party regained power. There was no media awarness, no promise or even election crap as per normal, if anything the Labour govt put up a better argument. Although there has been some bad descisons, the majority of things done has been in the best interest.
Yet suddenly with a 6-10% swing, libs took power and the first thing they vowed to do to stop wastful spending was to close the pipleline bringing water to metro damns!! Yes it has been suspended due to higher than average spring rainfall, but do you think that will last??
We have just suffered a 10 year + drought and it will happen again. The libs call this a waste of time and money. What would they have done in the same position? With stage 3a water restrictions, and ever falling damns. This is what happens cycle after cyc;e pf oppsosition govt. It isnt what they can do for us, but their main argument is what the current govt is doing wrong and it is a joke, from fed to state level i am sick, we are sick of it.

You know what the main joke is really is, even know there is a new govt in power nothing will really change, this happens time and time again. Whether it is local, state or federal. It is all an illusion and it is alwats what they deem appropriate for the people and never actually listen to the people of the country. This is what lleads to riots and revolution, although they think its covered by riot police and water cannons and extreme force.

Yet the population are the ones screaming for change. Come on!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I can't believe the libs got in power either. It's funny that Baillieu says he's going to have a transparent government yet also said he will only answer questions if they're asked at press conferences (where the people asking the questions can be invited beforehand).

Notice how happy the TV presenters are when they talk about Baillieu? Don't forget he comes from one of Melbourne's richest families.
edit on 2/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm actually glad that the stranglehold that Labor has had both federally and via the States is coming to an end. It's been weird politics ever since the anomoly happened.
It's ALWAYS been that whatever party is in Federally, the States have always gone the opposite.
It keeps balance and perspective. I think it's a good thing myself. Especially for the half of Australians who aren't Labor inclined.
I can hardly wait for them to go next election in New South Wales. We've had to endure substandard infrastructure and a declined standard for so long now. They've been in way too long and done sweet f.a here in NSW.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Sorry perhaps i took your last post too literally
but thanks, it will take some time but things need to change, not just here but everywhere!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Exactly, in the pre-election advertising campaigns all i could think is wtf is the ballieu doing?? The campaign was an absoloute joke, not one debate, not one elestion promise or commitment, all i saw him doing on the news was promising 4 million to anti-graffiti....wtf??

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I hope all of you following this thread will take 3 minutes out of your life to watch this clip, although it is a System of a Down clip, it shows the protests, the voice of many people worldwide. Yet this excludes those who are too scared or too lazy to march and protest but feel the same as many of us! War is wrong! Peace is the only way forward.

To say that war eventually = peace is a contradiction, the fact that war was needed is a total disgrace and failure of our leaders. It is a sad generation to be apart of, fake CIA briefings on WMD's in Iraq, also after 10 years Bin Laden cannot be found?? WTF. I would be rich if i had shorted Aircraft stocks 2 days before 9/11 or purchases Halliburton, RAND, GD and many other shares the day after 9/11.

You are all blind!

Enjoy the clip and see the voice of the people!

FYI: If the clip embedded does not work then follow the rabbit hole ( link -
)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I didn't see him mention 4 mill to combat graffiti. Does that directly effect you too?

I wonder how he plans to do that.. perhaps it's related to the security guards/police that will be set up at every train station in Melbourne?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
They should be pro-marijuana. It's a natural plant that grows in the ground, it's been proven to help cancer, depression, eye disease and more. Plus people wouldn't be as violent or narrow minded as they are now.
They only way it can harm you is if you have a long history of mental illness in your family, or if you smoke it too much. It is not addictive, but feeling high is.. Anything can be addictive, unless used in moderation, which I believe would be the case.
Anyway, LEGALIZE MARIJUANA!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Sorry but this party wont work.
I will be leader of Australia in 20 years, i will make an impact that the world has never seen.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Good to hear but didnt Pauline Hanson already try this?

I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just asking a direct question. Pauline had (and still has) 45% of the voting publics support, yet TPTB took her to the cleaners. What makes your party any different?

Looking forward to your reply.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FunktheNWO

ok so this is 1 of 3 replies that should not have to be done ahhh here we go.....

ok so Marijuana?? Come on are you serious? With all the subjects and issues up for debate and that need changing the first thing you turn to is weed?? I mean yeah each for their own but yeah i have to admit weed aint such a good thing and i will be the firtst to openly say i speak from experiance in my youth. Weed is bad in soo many ways, it is a sad thing that makes humans lazy, paranoid, whacked out and whatever else you wanna link to it. Also the link to weed and mental illness has nothing to do with hereditary links. I have seen what it does first and second hand, at one time in my past to myself but also to past friends and even family.

There are so many more important things to focus on, weed should be the least of our concerns!! I will admit i did it in my younger days, and have learnt that it is wrong and totally impaires the human brain and it's potential.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DC449

ok so what are your arguments toward this party and what we have said so far?? Better yet what are your arguments for a better party or plan?? You say you will be a leader within 20 years?? How? Tell us what your policy will cover and what changes you will part of?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Yes and no, also thanks for your serious reply
Pauline Hanson had no hope from the start. She and her party immediatly appeared to be racist and had no real plan for the future. Her and her parties main focus were immigration issues.
Yes i have stated that is an important issue but only one of many, if you missed any of my post's please read the first page. My OP covers some but then further down i go into more detail.

Pauline Hanson had no hope and no real vision i am sorry to say.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

It was on ABC news, Somthing about 4 million to paint over graffiti etc etc....yawn. Although i recently had graffiti on my front fence, called the council and 1 week later it was gone...
So i dont see how his solution is gonna do much for graffiti when the problem is already being covered.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply. Im interested in more info if you can PM me?

One question though: You plan to stop defence spending by 2045; so how do you intend to defend the country against invasion?

cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ah I mistook you as a writer. Guess you'll hate me then, I was probably the one who ruined the fence.
No marijuana either? You've already lost my vote.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

That question, well...it answers itself dont you think? Why should has a human race, all equal no matter what country, state or province we are born into should have to worry about the threat of invasion from ourselves??

I am not one to promote any type of NWO but in some ways i understand the meaning of a one world government. Onbe set of rules and rights for us all as equals!

Why should we be concerned with military and defense spending when we have fellow humans starving at this very moment. Think about this! : at this very momejnt u can go to your fridge or cupboard and get yourself a cold drink, a snack or a meal or even something many of us take for granted a cup of water or a shower from the tap etc. Yet at the very moment you are reading my reply there are adults, children anbd familes that are starving, that drink contaminated water, that get sick and cannot afford health care or any form of basic human rights!
It is disgusting and actually brings tears to my eyes.

Yet we feel comfortable and safe by our government spending billions and billions of $$ per year on defence, weapons, warfare and the list goes on! What happens when you are the one4 that is starving and have no access to water. How would you feel then?

Have you ever actually sat down and thought to yourself how lucky you were born there and no in some nation struck with poverty, how lucky you are just to goto school or be able to come home to a loving family or be able to goto the supermarket and buy your weekly groceries, yet here we are complaining about rising interest rates and the cost of living and inflation etc etc.

The world is unbalanced and currently an unfair place!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

ok let me ask you this, there are many natural fungi, bacteria and natural plants and substances that grow naturally, some good and some bad.
Just because Marijuana is natural does not mean it is good for is to injest, smoke or inhale.

Would you smoke or injest arscenic? Perhaps a poision plant or mushrooms that would cause death?

There are many unhealthy substances on this planet and Marijuana or ( THC - Tetrahdyachlorid ) Is one of them. Just becuase it grows naturally does not mean it should be taken or used by humans.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Keep an eye out for interlopers.
Like Sarah Palin, and the other GOP'ers that feigned support for all that "liberty junk".
Ron Paul attempted to get something going.. But alas the Tea party became the Lipton instant Tea party.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join