It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Political Party Australia - In the Making and will be Ground Breaking!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Good Evening All,

As i speak, a new party is in the making in Australia. This is no hoax or fraud and let me make this clear, this will come to be. It may not be in weeks or months but within the coming years a new party will take stage in Australian politics, a party the actually listens to it's people and that a voice on the international stage. A party that does biccer or argue with the oppostions government but works with it and encourages co-operation.

Soverign Party of Australia:

We seek to put the people of this great country first.

The needs of all Australians come first.

We stand above imposing and intusive interests.

Our men and women belong to us and will not be made pawns of other military powers.

Equal rights for all himans and citizens which inlclude homo-sexual or hetro-sexual people. If a person wants to marry another human citizen they will be allowed. Equal rights for all.

The rights of the elderly will be protected and looked after.

The rights of the ill and sick will be looked after.

More monetry policy and budget to be looked into that military of defence spending.

Military and defence spending to be wiped out by 2045.

Inter-country co-operation and trade relations to be increased and stepped up by 2035.

UN appearance and influence to be incerased by 2025. ( To create a good influence for all countries on this great planet )

Complete erradication of poor class by 2020. This involves a comprehensive rehabilitation process and fully funded accomodation and councilling for as long as needed for all indivuduals that are ifflicted with homeless' or living at below that standard poverty line of Australia. No citizen of this country deserves to live on the streets and have no right to a meal or place of belonging.

Immigration will slowly cease untill internal logistical measures can be arranged to enable the future protection of citizens from other nations and countries of origin. The current state pf affairs in regard to public transport, roads, welfare and infrustructure is in disrepute and needs an immediate review.

For a moment lets look away from our goal and policy and look closer at the current state of affairs.

Current governments in Australia cannot agree on a National Broadband Scheme ( FTTP ) or ( Optical Fibre to the Premises ) of every Australian household. Although the benefits of this scheme far outway the cost in a long term persepective, the government and oppositionb are still debation, even know this scheme was promised to every Australian household in the most recent election! Whilst the partys are arguing like children, the nation is suffering from rising real-estate prices, rising health care, rising inflation, rising COL, and the list goes on. We are so attached to the global market that it is isanity, that we are dragged down by any other sinking ship.

We have amazing potential, amazing resouces, amazing land space and potential for growth but are limited by small minded leaders.

However, a sigh of releif is on the horizon. Watch this space. Never forgent theat ATS was the first to hear of this great future government and it will grow and show that we act in the interest of our citizens.

This is only a small part of our statement and what we wil offerthe people of our country.
This may be breif, however i have a 40 page doc that goes into much more detail of economic, finacial, and political policy - with an emphasise left out of military poilicy and more on foreign relations and growth
edit on 23-11-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Interesting idea Havick, are you part of the push for this? Although I am somewhat of a grammar Nazi, I am not going to criticise you on your spelling but merely point out that lots of spelling errors or typos will severly damage your credibility in some people's eyes.

Now, what makes you think that you will be allowed to do what want to do? Just look at all the ways TPTB can destroy any new potential threat to their hegemony. MAssive negatve publicity and character assasinations in all the different media, infiltration to didvide those within the organisation, etc, these are just a couple of things off the top of my head.

Having said that, good luck with it. You're gonna need it.
edit on 23-11-2010 by sceptical me because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sceptical me

I am the entire behind this, myself and a some others that believe the current state of affairs is just totally going to #. Sorry to be blunt but yes that is how things are. I will admit that currently there arent many of us, less than 20 but it will grow. We will get stronger, we are in no way a threat to anyone but other political parties that seek to drive toward goals that are null, that spend and blow out budgets on projects that get us nowhere.

Also yes thanks i understand the grammar and spelling in the OP were less than satisfactory, my English teacher would be appauled, however in the haste and also in the lack of a decent proof check system on ATS, i am happy to forward a post as long as it gets my meaning and purpose across.

I understand that many people will sit and critisize my post, will think we will amount to nothing but another forgotten post or pipedream. However, remember this day as the day you heard of us. The only purpose is to get the point across that enough is enough, that current politics are becoming a joke. The fact isee the people of this and many other countries protesting and being disregarded as anti-social and swept aside, the fact that 100,000 people will be ignored and the rest of us sit in our homes thinking what can i do?

Well enough is enough. Planning has been and is going into this and as i said we may not have many members yet but we are growing and will continue to grow.

Next will be the launch of our website and after that will be demonstrations and petitions, ending in registration and submission for election within seats of the senate.

The world is suffereing with conflict and war, a total disregard for human rights and suffering, a total disregard for planning for the future. Watching current politics fight and abuse each other is a disgrace and to be honest embaricing. To many of us sit silently watching and waiting for something to happen, but yet election after election things remain the same. The illusion is that things change but in reality things have remained and will remain the same unless the people of our countries take action. Not in a violent way but in a political way.

As i said watch this space!

P.M. me anyone from AUS that is interested in hearing more and contributing.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sceptical me

Interesting idea Havick, are you part of the push for this? Although I am somewhat of a grammar Nazi, I am not going to criticise you on your spelling but merely point out that lots of spelling errors or typos will severly damage your credibility in some people's eyes.

Now, what makes you think that you will be allowed to do what want to do? Just look at all the ways TPTB can destroy any new potential threat to their hegemony. MAssive negatve publicity and character assasinations in all the different media, infiltration to didvide those within the organisation, etc, these are just a couple of things off the top of my head.

edit on 23-11-2010 by lonsdale555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonsdale555

Originally posted by sceptical me

edit on 23-11-2010 by lonsdale555 because: (no reason given)

Lol, I get your point; pot calling the kettle black and all that. My excuse, I was in a hurry
One point I will contest, criticise is spelt correctly in British English, as is spelt. But please note, I said I was not going to criticise. Thanks for the laugh though.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The thing is, if you become a force, you will become a threat to a great number of people. The political parties that operate not only in Australia, but in the majority of the rest of the world, are there to satisfy the specific needs of specfic interested parties and those interested parties are not we, the people.

If you notice, the dominant political parties do not pass policies and acts to serve the people, but they are still aware of their tenuous position and will appear as though they are responding to public will, but that is a mere façade. Peel aware the external layers and you will see who is really being served.

Take Keating's deregulation of the banking industry. Who did that serve? Prior to this, banking institutions were not allowed to charge fees for any services as they generated income from the loans that they made. Post deregulation, the bankers were allowed to charge fees for every service they performed and every working Australian adult was legally bound to have a bank account and could not receive their weekly pay through any other means than through their bank account. Why was this? Obviously it was so the bankers could charge their new fees to the maximum number of people possible and thus gorge on the sweat of the average individual. This I know because I was there living it!

Now, with this additional information ask yourself "Who do the politicians serve?" and if you were to become a dominant force "Who would you threaten?"

If you want to play the politics game, you really need to understand what you are up against and it is not out there in the open for you to simply understand, you need to dig. I strongly suggest you employ some very serious and experienced political analysts.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It's not only one person, that is the whole point. We should become a threat! So far where have any of our government got us? Year after year i see promises and commitment. Election after election we are promised change and where do we get? No where. We end up in the same situation as before, watching governments, and political parties fighting and arguing. We never actually get anywhere or acheive anything.

If anything it is all an illusion! Time will tell and you will see, the current government of this country will see. Whether it's my country or yours or any of our governments, they are all driving the economy and social stability into the ground. The problem with captilism is that it cannot last forever, the governments of today know it but yet ignore it!
Don't get me wrong i am quite partial to capitilism and its benefits but it also has a massive downside which many of you should see coming.

Things need to change and the generation of today needs to see that and do something about it rather than travel down the same road of past leaders. It is getting us nowhere and if anything creating more trouble, more conflict, more fiscal issues and economical problems.
We are p[ast the point of reason! If myself and 100,000 go out and protest tomorrow we are labelled anti-social and maybe even arrested! Do any of you see the problem with this picture?

This is our country! We are the ones the government is supposed to protect but yet as soon as we speak up and protest we are ignored! This has to stop amnd it will stop in Australia within the next 5-10 years.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Whats so funny? why the laugh? dont you take your future seriously? Perhaps you are happy to sit back and take it from leaders that are supposed to help you.

You are the joke.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

Whats so funny? why the laugh? dont you take your future seriously? Perhaps you are happy to sit back and take it from leaders that are supposed to help you.

You are the joke.

I think you need to chill out OP.
If you notice, I was commenting on your spelling and someone pointed out my spelling and typographical errors. That was what was funny. If you read carefully you will notice this. It was not a laugh aimed at you, but your response is indeed laughable.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I don't believe in Party politics in any way shape or form..
They destroy the very essence of democracy through party politics.

Give me independent pollies who each represent their people..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Soverign Party of Australia:

Sovereign: one that exercises supreme, permanent authority, especially in a nation or other governmental unit
Right, that's just what Aussies want. - A ruling party that asnwers to no-one, not even the people.

Our men and women belong to us and will not be made pawns of other military powers.

Which means ditching our relationship with America, which means not being able to ask them for help if we are attacked.

Military and defence spending to be wiped out by 2045.

- And we won't be able to defend ourselves either . . .

Equal rights for all himans and citizens which inlclude homo-sexual or hetro-sexual people. If a person wants to marry another human citizen they will be allowed. Equal rights for all.

No age limits?
You can marry your baby brother or sister?

Inter-country co-operation and trade relations to be increased and stepped up by 2035.

There's no indication that there is any lack of "Inter-country co-operation and trade relations" at present.
In fact this is something both sides of parliament have worked at, in order to shield Australia from the potential collapse of the $US.

We are so attached to the global market that it is isanity, that we are dragged down by any other sinking ship.

I thought you wanted to increase trade relations?
You've changed your mind and want to decrease them already?

UN appearance and influence to be incerased by 2025. (To create a good influence for all countries on this great planet )

You do know you don't get that just by asking for it?
It has to be earned, and that earning often means sucking up to the big powers in a way that can be contrary to any morality.

Immigration will slowly cease untill internal logistical measures can be arranged to enable the future protection of citizens from other nations and countries of origin.

I thought we'd disposed of Pauline Hanson and her neo-Nazi "Australia First" party.

Whilst the partys are arguing like children, the nation is suffering from . . rising health care, . . .

You made a heap of promises about taking care of people in your post, which I left out because such promises are worthless, and now you want to do something about rising health care?
Can't have it both ways.
Besides, our health care at present is far cheaper and more efficient than that in America.

Complete erradication of poor class by 2020.

This involves a comprehensive rehabilitation process and fully funded accomodation and councilling for as long as needed for all indivuduals that are ifflicted with homeless' or living at below that standard poverty line of Australia. No citizen of this country deserves to live on the streets and have no right to a meal or place of belonging. Complete erradication of poor class by 2020.

Now we get to the crux of the matter.

I'll believe this new party wants "Complete erradication of poor class by 2020".
However no government program can achieve that in ten years by improved policies and financial methods.
Remember the "No child will be born in poverty . . ." slogan?

The next time the government tries to eradicate the "poor class" (doesn't the inappropriate use of the term "eradicate" make you wonder?) it will be by sterilisation or murder.
This already happens on the streets before public events, when drugs which kill fast are funnelled to the pushers instead of the normal heavily diluted rubbish they sell.
The last act of the previous Melbourne Mayor was to "clean up" Melbourne's streets this way.

We have amazing potential, amazing resouces, amazing land space and potential for growth but are limited by small minded leaders.

Australia is mainly desert, and already has problems with increasing land salination through lack of water, farms going broke because of lack of water, and water shortages and restrictions in all major cities.

i have a 40 page doc that goes into much more detail of economic, finacial, and political policy - with an emphasise left out of military poilicy and more on foreign relations and growth

Which is presumably not online or viewable.
What's the spelling like in it?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The problem with captilism is that it cannot last forever, . . .

Things need to change . . .

So we should trust your party to ditch capitalism and turn Australia communist instead?

Which model do you plan to copy, Russia or China?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good luck especially on halting immigration.
I assume you've read what happened to One Nation when they successfully disrupted the status quo.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

The main difference between our point of view and one nations's is that they were blatantly racist in many ways and had a bad choice of words on many occasions and a bad structure from the beggining.

Yes i do propose a slowing on immigration but for very good reasons, The current infrastructure is already clogged in all of our major cities, unemployed goes up and down, foreign investment is driving house and land prices up more and more every year.
The current government and with the passing of the most recent election, we heard all about '' stopping the boats '' etc etc. However what many people fail to realise is that assylum seekers that come here on boats are not the main reason behind immigration.
It is visa over stayers, or legit people the government allows in. Lets look away for a minute and why not look at the cause of immigration?

The countires these poor people are fleeing from, the countries that are in such a bad state that it's citizens actually want to leave and never look back!

That is the problem, are problem that most of us are blind or ignorant to. It is a sad truth that we dont soo or choose not to. That is cause of the problem and it will only grow worse unless we as developed nations interject and assist to make thier future a better one.
Financial Aid, eduaction, investment in business and infrastructure, but out of all of those things education should be a priority, education in trade, economics, business, politics and all the things that make a great coountry or state. A soveriegn and self sufficient country that enables growth and prosperity amongst it's citizens.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I agree with what your proposing. I'm just saying that any new party that has any anti immigration policy seems to
be beaten down and buried by the majors. Shame really. As the world is changing and so should our immigration policies which were first really instigated in a big way back in the 70s when things were a LOT rosier than they are now.
Good luck to you and your party though.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

It's not 100% my party and i will never claim that, it involves the hard work of many people. Most likely i will not claim leadership at the time buy never the less we all have the same purpose and same goals.

Anti-immigration is an ugly word however it does have a sound meaning behind it. I see it and it's effects day after day, a rise in gang related violence, assualts, stabbings. To give a factual example, 6 months after Sudanese and Ethiopian migration policies were applied to our local areas, violence and stabbing percentages jumped. To such an extent that a mobile police station was placed at the local train station for 6 months.

www.acma.gov.au...

Page 17, Item No: 11 ( above link )

www.heraldsun.com.au...

www.heraldsun.com.au...

The violence is growing and the means to create a temporary police station for 6 months speaks for itself!

This is one small examply of the growing problems in the Melbourne Metro area.

I am no racist, far from it, the immigration debate has been taboo for too long and so far any leader to date as lacked the guts and forsyth to propose a realistic solution to this ongoing problem.

As per my above post, there are many different ways to combate this problem, the main way is to help the people at their source, if i am not mistaken this should be the main goal of the UN??? but are they doing anything to really help these people? not so far obviously.

The UN hasd Billiuons of dollars at it;s disposal, peace keeping troops etc but yet cannot help nations and countries that it's citizens are scared of and feel the need to risk their lives running from!!

All i have to say is WTF?? is the UN doing if not helping the people that need it most!!
edit on 2-12-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Rather than pour money and assets into these countries that have corrupt dictorship, why not assist them in a way that help them in the future.

I am not a religious person in many ways, although i have been raised to be RC, however as i take a scientific view on life the whole relgious thing is debatable but to my point! There is a phrase that stands out in many ways, why give a man a fish for one day when you can teach him to fich for life etc. FYI: i know that isnt the exact phrase but most of u will know what i mean. When i see the adds on TV to say pay $1 per day to save one life etc etc, ehy not pay 1 Billion per yeat to teach them to save themselves, to create a decent education system, agriculture, exports, production and many other things.

How simple is that? The supposed cradle of humanity is the apparently one of the poorest nations in the world? WTF is going on??

The same can be said for many other nation s apart from Africa!! Am i the only one that sees this??>>

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
God Willing this is True!!!

I don't think I can handle a Kangaroo Tea Party...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

lmao - i have to say if you guys think we are all kangaroos and koalas your dumber than i thought!!

It would be like me thinking of all americans as great eagle, bear hugging hicks lol, i am sure you would be offended. So why the link to kangaroos?? i havent seen one in 10 years and i live in australia, it would be only in contrlled habitats or in the true wild i would see them.

Ok then lets make a comparison according to you, of wow do you have wild buffalo running around on your streets, or maybe some eagles swooping hotdogs from the streets of new york ha! Man can you be anymore ignorant??
People come to this country hoping to pat a Koala, man go to the Zoo!!
edit on 2-12-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Actually I was baseing my assertion on the fact that I was hoping your new political party was being formed with actual intelligence, confidence, and for the preservation of individual rights
... Last post was mixed with sarcasm... if you couldn't tell.

Best Wishes Actually... I always thought of Australia the equivelent of our website PrisonPlanet.com "No pun intended" to believe in individual rights...

Best Hope's from here in America...

BTW.... Kangaroo Tea Party sounds like a UFC Australian Match anyways.

Fox
edit on 12/2/2010 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join