It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Promises ‘Seven Times Bigger’ Leak - "global history redefined"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Always keeping a close eye on the happenings on Wikileaks. Recent developments on their twitter page suggest they're planning their biggest leak yet, saying it will be 7 times larger than the Iraq files. That would suggest over 3 million documents looming on the horizon. What could they be? The 'insurance file'? The leaked diplomacy cables that have been talked about since the Bradley Manning fiasco started?

Having already released what was by far the largest single collection of classified war documents in history, WikiLeaks says they are poised to top that with their next release, which will be seven times larger than this.
WikiLeaks Promises ‘Seven Times Bigger’ Leak

Recent twitter posts call for a redefinition of global history:

Tweet:
The coming months will see a new world, where global history is redefined

Next release is 7x the size of the Iraq War Logs. intense pressure over it for months.

twitter.com...

What kind of a leak could redefine global history? Wikileaks has developed a knack for hyping up all of their leaks months in advance of their actual appearance online. If this leak is to succumb to the same fate as the Iraq war logs which left those who actually follow current affairs in an unaltered state of mind about the war, how long will Wikileaks be able to continue their work with enough support?

Nothing new about this as of yet... global history redefined is a pretty big call to make.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
the missing laws of the Code of Hammurabi maybe.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Every ancient astronaut theorist on the site will be holding their breath in anticipation.

I'm really not sure what to think about wiki leaks. To be honest, I've been underwhelmed so far with their "big releases". I don't know, all I can do is speculate, but I'd not be terribly surprised if the whole thing was being orchestrated.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Not to mention the fact that Julian has a warrant out on him now. Interpol is looking for him. If he gets caught before he can finish overseeing the vetting and release of the files,then no one may actually get to see it. I wouldn't get too excited about the whole thing as it may not even happen. Of course, I think that's exactly the game afoot. Just saying...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
There are already 2 (!) previous threads about this topic on ATS... dunno whats up with the ATS-mods or if its okay to create multiple threads on the same story over and over again.

And why the hell are you guys still saying wikileaks = julian assange ? wikileaks is a growing network of journalists, legal-teams and various different professions from all over the world...

You know there is something called "search function" use it already!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Not sure which thread that is buddy, I've used the search function and was unable to find anything on the news. Usually if you know of a thread which talks about the same issue and was posted BEFORE the thread you're posting in, a link is always welcome.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

oh, sorry...

first thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

2nd thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

I didnt mean to be rude... im just baffled how some ATS-users equal one guy with a group of more than 800 people. This makes it way too easy to discredit the whole organisation over the (yet to prove) accusations towards one guy.
edit on 23-11-2010 by WfknSmth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join