It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has It Begun!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
North Korean artillery hits South Korean island‎

This is very scary. All hell could be breaking loose between North and South Korea! With hopes this will not lead to something more.

South Korea says it has returned fire after North Korea fired around 200 artillery shells at one of its border islands, reportedly killing one marine.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What?! This can't be! Prove your claim. this is simply impossible. stop listening to stupid false whistleblower sites. lies lies no way in hell this is happening im at the base right now no way.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

What no? Blessim Goodchad from the Galactic Corporation told me in a recent channeling this is it!?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Very concerning news considering the prophecies surrounding these times. WW3? I have a feeling the hard lines are about to be drawn very soon.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
not to mention this is the 15th thread on this subject.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Im pulling news from a source. Wether it's reputable of not requires investigation. If you are there and you say it isnt, then ok, it isnt. But, this is also a type of whistle blower site my friend.

It claiims that shots were exchanged but at this moment nothing further has taken place. This is supposedly happening currently.

Dont attack me because I brought up a post of something that is supposedly happening.

I cant offer you proof because I simply dont have that kind of clearance! Hah!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Old news. It began yesterday(or years ago; however you look at it). Other threads already had it. Listen to Infowars and you would be bored with it already.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
ok, if it HAS BEGUN,what will YOU do? it does seem,sadly,that all this is heading towards a fight. a snowball effect will happen over all this..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

*Shrugs* It claims to be happening currently, Nov 23.

If there are other threads on this, I looked in this forums for current news and seen nothing related.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Link to a more reliable website:

BBC article

The BBC's John Sudworth explains how the cross-border clash developed

South Korea says it has returned fire after North Korea fired dozens of artillery shells at one of its border islands, killing two marines.

The South's military was placed on its highest non-wartime alert after the shells landed on Yeonpyeong island.

The North said it did not fire first in the incident. Two South Korean marines and four civilians were also injured.

Analysts say this is one of the most serious clashes since the Korean War ended without a peace treaty in 1953.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Reuters

here is another source.

Im seeing this article in current news on every news site I see. Something IS happening, CNN, BBC, WNN, it's everywhere.

Seems the bashers that are attacking me to do more research to unprove what I'm posting shouldnt react so quickly without taking a page from their own books and research themselves.
edit on 23-11-2010 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
This is also being reported by Reuter's. Unless the msm are all conspiring to falsely report, this is actually going on. Hard to say if it will lead to any escalation. I doubt it will and certainly hope that they'll quieten down again.

EDIT: OP beat me to it with the Reuter's link. But yes, I agree with the OP that the critics/bashers should at least do a little research. Once I was alerted to this by the OP's thread (as I often have the ATS "latest threads" page open while I'm working), I simply did a quick online search and found that generally-reliable msm sources are reporting this. Took all of ten seconds to type in the key words and run the search -- less time than the critics probably needed to write their posts.

Mike

edit on 23/11/10 by JustMike because: As noted

link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by thewanger

*Shrugs* It claims to be happening currently, Nov 23.

If there are other threads on this, I looked in this forums for current news and seen nothing related.

theres at least 5-6 threads on this, all about 1-2 hours old. jk with you dude
edit on 23-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

link   
This is all overe the news...I really don't think a source is needed since every news website has an overview of the incident. Not to mention the Asian Markets also had huge loses today.
finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
this is a much better thread, and the most active

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
and my repsonse was the very best so far, bringing home the personal element. nothing will happen though,because it isnt in the true powers best interest for all this to start and ruin things.youll see.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
Reuters

here is another source.

Im seeing this article in current news on every news site I see. Something IS happening, CNN, BBC, WNN, it's everywhere.

Seems the bashers that are attacking me to do more research to unprove what I'm posting shouldnt react so quickly without taking a page from their own books and research themselves.
edit on 23-11-2010 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

I had heard about the initial attack earlier today so seeing this I knew I'd have to check it to make sure as there was definitely a possibility, and it certainly is happening..

Keeping my eyes on this one..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
World war 3?

Everybody grab your rifles, it will be Red Dawn with China this time.

Hopefully this doesn't escalate into something as dramatic.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I hope it all goes nuclear, that would be some real fun......

MR

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red
reply to post by theRhenn

I hope it all goes nuclear, that would be some real fun......

MR

I'm hoping the radiation gives me telekinesis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join