It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roll Up! Roll Up! Parade's, Charade's, Facade's and Masquerade's. The Circus is in town!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Explanation: Elsewhere, in a little wooden hamlet, not a village or a town, at the far reaches of my mind, I found...

A Circus in which IAM! the RingMaster! Or am I just a
, around?

Some deep meaning's behind masks, song, dance, posture, pose, oratory, discourse and engaging the audience!

Yet with regards and respect... for the fourth wall. Fnord!

They've come and paid for the show... but what they don't know... they don't know!, ...

... and that is what makes it exciting with every blow by blow!

Stage Call!.... Come on! Time to go! Give them their moneys worth!

Personal Disclosure:
Your needed on stage my dear performer! [Please post below!] Go on and get out there and Wow them all! They're waiting for you!

P.S. Pssst, To and Fro! To and Fro! And tell them all a grand circus story OK!

P.P.S. And so now ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present to you, our next exciting act... [Drum-Rolls!!! As the spotlights shine brightly upon centerstage.]....

edit on 23-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to truncate title slightly.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I am told, I was born. I have my doubts about this event, as I have no recollection of it, and all the proof I can find is simply a *possibly faked* piece of paper... The Obama birther threads tell me that this can be faked, so I am skeptical.... Well there is my mothers word. But in all reality, do I really know this woman? I don't remember meeting her, and yet she was just there...

She could be a plant.

Anyway, as I was saying. I figure that my birth was nothing more than a cointel false flag operation meant to lull me into some false sense of security... Possibly to obfuscate some greater truth... Yet, for the sake of this story, I will accept the "official story" as plausible...

After his supposed "birth event" things stay really fuzzy for a number of years. I have some vague memory of something called a "nuk nuk" and another bizarre object I may have referred to as "my woobie"... but beyond that it's almost all just a blur.

Then come the next several years... maybe from 5 or 6 years after this "false flag event of my birth" up until about sixteen years afterwards... I discovered something, at that stage of all this, called "Crown Royal" and, well, suddenly the next couple of decades became a memory blur as well...

My point is this... I am pretty sure that I am living out an alien abduction, right now! While I haven't actually experienced what I often see referred to here as "a probing" I did experience a "divorce" and, from what I can tell, it's basically the same thing.....

So, help me Obi Wan (or anyone else who has a clue as to why this could be happening to me), you are my only hope....

~Heff

(and before this gets me 80 u2u's of varying levels of support and condemnation...this is all just the meanderings of my imagination... well except for the not remembering my birth part...and thinking my mother might be an evil secret agent... if you met her you'd agree!)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi there.

Explanation: Woof!

Personal Disclosure: I'm a puppy!

(curtains close, the crowd goes wild with applause and cheers)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

join