It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Scanner Obsolete? : Inventor creates TSA-proof underwear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

i watched some news yesterday. they were interviewing passengers on the use of these scanners and i was amazed at the apathy from only a few who appeared on camera.
google 'com(2010)311/4' from the commission to the european parliament and the council on the use of security
scanners at eu airports.
f

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

no. if you walk through those full body scanners wearing those undies and they see they can't see through them they will make you go for the grope down or strip search either way they will still win its effin bs

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

LOL nice one.

that would be a fun reaction to get from them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

I must admit, although I have nothing to hide, I would not be comfortable about going through the scanner. It is strange, as I have no problems about being seen naked. I suppose that it is down to the fact that I am naked when I want to be and not have it dictated by others. I realise that I would not be naked, but I suppose the principle is the same.

Oh, thanks for the link.

I hope all my American friends on here had a great Thanksgiving, I know I did and yes, the Americans at the party on Saturday loved the Kilt. LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Congrats to the inventor but as it has been said, the only way to get their attention is just stop flying. As for myself and family I solved the problem by acquiring our new global transportation, a 66 meter ship. Shes not new and needs some work and TLC but shes ours.

Went through the scanner one time and never again. Will not allow my wife or daughters to go through such a device nor be groped by some pervert. They are not to be viewed or touched by anyone accept their doctor or husband. Men need to stand up and protect their wives and children virtue.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

You lucky SoB. LOL

I wish you the best of luck with your renovation.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

the potential health effects should prick the ears of anyone worried about these systems. i would prefer to be naked and groped with a pair of marigolds!
f

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

a 200 footer? very nice. i served my trade as a ships joiner many moons ago. worked on all types including star clipper. if you ever dock near cumbria in the future and need some maintenance give us a bell. i give u good price!
f

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Shes 21 years old and needs dry docked, been laid up for almost two years. Can't complain, got her for a song. She'll spend a couple of months dry docked getting her back into sea worthy condition. Refitting will be a work in progress. It's better to go by ship than have my wife or daughters virtue compromised.

I just wonder what else they have that invades peoples privacy that we don't know about!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ouch, I hope you insist on lube too. Although, I think that I would tend to agree with you on that point. I think I would ask for a Jane Seymour look-a-like to do it. LOL

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

My friend, if I had the money and the time, I would follow in your footsteps. Our house is less than 2 hours drive from the Med, it would be perfect.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Thanks Fakedirt, shes a general cargo motor/sailor with three masts with a schooner rig. We will use her for humanitarian aid. Need to replace two gensets and the elmo along with some welding. So its not like she is a pleasure yacht. At least we can help people and bypass the scanner!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

lube would indeed ease the passage through the lines. i would insist on someone without facial hair for sure.
small hands would be a bonus as well!
f

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

the very best of fortune to you all with your endeavour. at the mo i am down to a borrowed sea kayak just to keep my oar in! again the best of fortune me hearty!
f

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join