It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just watched the latest episode of the Simpsons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
and I believe they are making fun of us. Here is the link. www.fox.com...
The episode is called "The Full Monty." I'm sure they received word of the last thread that was on so many forums. Some things evident in the episode are the media leaders get together to have a secret meeting to concoct a new news story. As the helicopter drops off one of the guys his helicopter crashes near the statue of liberty with a small mushroom cloud. They decide on the "House Cat flu." Of course there is immediately a vaccine. The head evil guy Mr burns is given "6 weeks to live," Mr Burns house has a checkered floor (Illuminati style) and a skull throne. At the end of the episode it is discovered that Mr Burns discovers the secret of immortality and it's the fact that he's evil. So do you think they're making fun? Oh yeah, Dick Cheney makes an appearance in the show too. He has a guy pulling wings off of bees. Aren't bees a symbol to the occult?
Dick Cheney is bored that's why he has him pulling the bees off. when the guy decides to leave Cheney's employment Dick pulls out a Men in black flashy thing and erases his memory. I thought the episode was hilarious. I suppose you could say they're telling us to watch out for a new flu and that there will be an explosion by the statue in 6 weeks. The media leaders and the ex VP will be behind it. Don't attack me for this I'm just having some more fun with The Simpson's.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So no one wants to touch this one. I wasn't making a prediction. I was simply asking do you think they caught wind of the many predictions that were made from the exploding clock and decided to make fun of us. Or they were hoping for more publicity. I'm sure there is more in the episode that others could spot.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I saw it the other night too. I must say that I was quite disturbed by the entire episode and I didn't find it funny in the least. I agree that they are making fun of us. Keep in mind that most people are still "asleep" when it comes to the illuminati and their deceitful tactics. Therefore, most wouldn't have paid attention to the checkerboard floor, the secret meeting of executives or the action figure that says "Kill them on their sacred holiday" after Marge pulls the string. Which I might say was the most disturbing to me. In my personal opinion, here's what I took from the episode; 1. They will bring back the swine flu scare to try to get everyone to get their vaccination. 2. There may be an explosion/attack of sorts in or around a large city, possibly New York. 3. This attack may take place on or around Christmas Day. Please keep in mind that this is my own personal opinion and not a prediction.
The reason I mention an attack is this; For the last week or so the media has been reporting on the increased security screenings at the airports. So I question it. Why is the media on board with the thought that the pat-downs are inappropriate and the x-ray machines are harmful to your health? Seems to me that the media, being paid by the heavy hitters to report the news as they want it to be reported, is diverting our attentions. Away from what? Not sure, take your pick at anything I suppose. China, SB510, the Dow. I think that with all of the attention and backlash against the TSA and the increased security screenings that they will basically "give" and lessen the screenings. Once that happens then there will be an attack, which could come at Christmas. Hence, the action figure saying "Kill them on their sacred holiday." This would cause yet another division of people with one shaking their finger at the other saying; "You see, this is what happens when we don't screen everyone before they get on the plane." When in reality it was the illuminati all along doing what they do best, breaking us down piece by piece until they have total control.
There, I've said my peace. Again, please keep in mind that this is my personal opinion and I apologize for offending anyone or their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
See that's what I mean. They were definitely getting a point across. I think they were making fun, I mean that's what they do. I've heard people say after all of these years their creative well has run dry. For example when Burns was going to cover the town with the dome and they say "it's been done." They were making fun of themselves. They just found a new avenue to go. There will be more, you can count on that. Anything for publicity. Look at the attention Jesse Ventura has been getting. Why wouldn't the Simpsons want a piece of that? I completely forgot about the doll saying that. As I said I'm sure there is more in that episode. I like how they were picking on the NBC guy. Oh yeah and Fox news is number 1 for racists but they aren't racist. I'm going to watch it again and see what else I can find. It's like the Where's Waldo books

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I saw it, too. I thought it interesting how at the beginning, all the network heads met in the Statue of Liberty's head to engineer a panic.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
I saw it, too. I thought it interesting how at the beginning, all the network heads met in the Statue of Liberty's head to engineer a panic.

The TV networks are depicted as TPTB and they get to decide the next big news story. The "house cat flu" s the next false flag.

top topics

join