It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA agents took my son!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

TSA agents took my son!!!

www.mybottlesup.com

As I sit and write this post, 24 hours after this event took place, my hands still shake… with rage and with terror.

I woke up this morning to my husband’s alarm clock, sat straight up in bed and thought “Where’s Jackson?” with fear paralyzing me.

My worst nightmare took place yesterday. Worse than events that have taken place and that I have survived in my short 28 years of living. Worse than my wildest of dreams could conjure.
My son was taken from me by the TSA agents at Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport yesterday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-11-2010 by R_Clark because: This is from Oct, but never posted by anyone. Felt it should be here with all TSA news..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think that the story speaks for itself. The unforgivable act has no equal. Evil now reigns. Fascism started when the bastards brought over the Nazis in Project Paperclip; it is now the resident evil in the country. You cannot help but feel empathy for a woman faced with ' The Man'. Will you be the last one the crocodile eats? I hear that Depak Chopra is the CEO of this OSI that owns Rapiscan. May he never has to face what others are now suffering for so that he can sell a couple more machines.

www.mybottlesup.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Because I know, from experience, that a number of people will not read the blog entry that you've linked to here, I feel a strong need to post the end of this story:

Both Jackson and I slept during the flight. I held him so close that when he woke up, his head was drenched in sweat.

Our nightmare ended once the plane landed in Baltimore. Jackson and I exited, walked out of the concourse and Jackson demanded to get out of the stroller.

He ran to his daddy.

We were home.

and the reality of how long she was separated (out of sight of her child)

My guess is that all of this took place within a period of 10 minutes or less.

I do not at all agree with a parent being separated from their child, at all. It is unconscionable. But the nature of this story stands to become so hyperbolic and blown out of proportion that one must strive to look at the reality and not buy into the hype.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Nice work, starred, and hopfully the end of another missleading thread..
2nd
edit on 23-11-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I agree with Hefficide, while what they did was wrong we shouldn't make it out to be more important or horrific than it is. It's not as if they're holding the kid at knife point demanding money or something like that, this isn't some terrorist hostage situation. I'm just wondering if the TSA realize the hate, some of it rational most of it not, that is swelling against them (judging by what I've seen posted on ATS anyway).

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

This is getting out of hand !!! WHAT the hell is the western "civilized" world becoming !! The day some S.O.B tries to take my child away from me is the day they meet their maker !! Who and what are they protecting us from ?? The good olde US government are the only terrorists ! Screwing with the whole planet and ruining it to the point of no return !

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

ARE YOU SERIOUS? To all others who come across this thread. Read it. It's shockingly sad. And the woman suffers from severe anxiety, the way she was treated was disgraceful. The TSA broke their own guidelines in removing the child from her sight, and regardless the time frame, she was treated unconscionably. Ten minutes is enough time to abuse a child out of sight of its parents, so this incident should be followed up.

I'm disgusted at your attitude, BackInBlack.

What is the world coming to..???

CX

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I do not at all agree with a parent being separated from their child, at all. It is unconscionable. But the nature of this story stands to become so hyperbolic and blown out of proportion that one must strive to look at the reality and not buy into the hype.

~Heff

Usualy i'd agree, however with all the uproar over the way they pat you down, i would not want my kid being taken out of my sight for 10 seconds let alone 10 minutes.

As a dad i know how much panic a few minutes with your kid out of sight can bring. If that was my baby, i know i'd freak too.

Ok its slightly different as she knew the baby was with the staff, it wasn't like she had lost her child, but again as a parent i can totaly understand her reaction.

What i'd like to know is this, if they can strip a child in the middle of the airport, in full view of everyone, why does a baby be taken out of sight where a mother has no idea what is happening?

CX.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

If this hits the news (which in the current climate it would simply have to, as this would be a ratings goldmine for any network) then I might feel a LOT more upset.

But, for the moment, it's a blog, on a site that's banner says "pull up a seat and pour yourself a glass of crazy". Without trying to minimize anything... As it stands now this could be creative writing, a hatchet job, or even just somebody smart enough to know that this subject, at this time, will get tens of thousands of hits.

Think about it, just about everyone who sneezes at a TSA checkpoint right now is getting their 15 minutes of fame. This woman, with this story? The media should be ALL over her.

So I am refraining from bandwagon jumping until more is verified.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
What i'd like to know is this, if they can strip a child in the middle of the airport, in full view of everyone, why does a baby be taken out of sight where a mother has no idea what is happening?

So they can do things to the child that its protector cannot see them doing.

The answer to your question is as obvious as it is disgusting.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

reply to post by CX

If this hits the news (which in the current climate it would simply have to, as this would be a ratings goldmine for any network) then I might feel a LOT more upset.

I'm working on it....

It should be in a few mainstream stories by tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

reply to post by CX

That childs father removed his shirt:

On November 19, a family was traveling through a TSA checkpoint at the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Their son alarmed the walk through metal detector and needed to undergo secondary screening. The boy's father removed his son's shirt in an effort to expedite the screening. After our TSO completed the screening, he helped the boy put his shirt back on. That's it. No complaints were filed and the father was standing by his son for the entire procedure.

It should be mentioned that you will not be asked to and you should not remove clothing (other than shoes, coats and jackets) at a TSA checkpoint. If you're asked to remove your clothing, you should ask for a supervisor or manager.

source

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
why do the powers that be want us talking about this subject?when its on the major networks,somebody wants more money.contractors?

CX

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

That childs father removed his shirt:

On November 19, a family was traveling through a TSA checkpoint at the Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). Their son alarmed the walk through metal detector and needed to undergo secondary screening. The boy's father removed his son's shirt in an effort to expedite the screening. After our TSO completed the screening, he helped the boy put his shirt back on. That's it. No complaints were filed and the father was standing by his son for the entire procedure.

Fair enough, but why would you have to do that if you "will not be asked to and should not remove clothing"? Surely the TSA should have told the kid not to take his shirt off, i thought an enhanced pat down was done through clothes? Surely an "Its ok Sir, there is no need for your son to remove his shirt" would have done the trick and been more appropriate?

It should be mentioned that you will not be asked to and you should not remove clothing (other than shoes, coats and jackets) at a TSA checkpoint. If you're asked to remove your clothing, you should ask for a supervisor or manager.

Again, if this is the case, why does a baby need to be taken out of sight from the mother. I see absoloutely no other reason for a baby to be taken out of public view unless they were going to remove its clothes, and envisaged the uproar that would follow if they did that in full view of the rest of the passengers.

CX.

edit on 23/11/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This took place last year, in 2009. I wonder how her lawsuit went, or if she sued at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Sorry mate..I just felt the title was missleading..To me it infered that the son was taken away..
Fact is, we don't really know if it was 10 minutes or 2 minutes..
Could be just a bit of attention grabbing and it is a blog. No other source..

BTW, I think the TSA are scum and the Government even more so for hiring them..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

If you go to the next blog entry, it talks about the follow-up for the incident. It also links to the TSA's response which includes all of the CCTV video of what happened, which shows the kid never left her sight.
My Apologies
TSA Blog

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitch88

If you go to the next blog entry, it talks about the follow-up for the incident. It also links to the TSA's response which includes all of the CCTV video of what happened, which shows the kid never left her sight.
My Apologies
TSA Blog

Thanks for that info..Like I said, another missleading thread though it's not the OP's fault..
Some people will twist anything to get attention and it just stains the real truth of what we are facing..

CX

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitch88

My Apologies
TSA Blog

Many thanks for the info, i have read the blog update in full and watched the video in full.

Lesson learnt by me, just because i'm a parent, don't react as over the top as this woman obviously has until i hear both sides of the story.

At no point in that video was the baby out of sight from the mum, and no more than a couple of feet from her either.

Good on the TSA for showing the other side of the story here.

Apologies to Hefficide for my over-reaction, it was as a parent with only one side of the story.

CX.
edit on 23/11/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
YOU MEAN WITH RAGE AND WITH TERROT

top topics

join