It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN General Assembly Votes To Allow Gays To Be Executed Without Cause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
News Report

Wow, I just noticed this article sent to me from a friend. Kinda makes me wonder whats the purpose for this.

Do you think that perhaps it's for the countries that want into the UN that have this sorta thing going on in their country or... something deeper?

(Im not asking which side anyone stands on this. I'm not breading hatred among anyone no matter what my personal beliefs are. They're simply not needed.)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Another region that unanimously supported the removal of sexual orientation from the resolution were the Carribean nations. Most noteworthy was the support from the Bahamas, Cuba, Haiti and Jamaica.

Well hopefully that part will stop some of the Muslim bashers..
Also I note the US abstained from voting because they reserve the right to kill anyone they want..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

“This is a shameful day in United Nations history. It gives a de facto green light to the on-going murder of LGBT people by homophobic regimes, death squads and vigilantes. They will take comfort from the fact that the UN does not endorse the protection of LGBT people against hate-motivated murder.

Tells me that many leaders have an evil agenda, what’s next’s the Jews? Perhaps the world didn’t understand what the SS was and what Hitler was trying to do.
This sickens me, that there are powerful people who hide behind religion as if this gives them the right to murder! What is the point of religion if it promotes killing?
I have lost complete faith of the UN and the world leaders who have allowed this law to pass.

The UN vote is in direct defiance of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which guarantees equal treatment, non-discrimination and the right to life. What is the point of the UN if it refuses to uphold its own humanitarian values and declarations?

I see no point in the UN being in existence any longer; it serves no real purpose for humanity.

According to the International Gay and Lesbians Human Rights Commission, the UN General Assembly’s Third Committee on Social, Cultural and Humanitarian issues removed “sexual orientation” from a resolution addressing extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions this past week in a vote that was overwhelming represented by a majority of African, Middle East and Carribean nations.

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...

Ah yes, now that we have that out of our way, we now can commence murdering innocent people because the law allows us. Who needs religion, when you have homophobic leaders, regimes, death squads and vigilantes? As I see it, they are above the laws of religion and the land.
These people who voted to remove “sexual orientation” from the resolution should have been thrown out of office and removed from politics altogether, because they are the threat to humanity. I see another Hitler on the rise and countries embracing it.

new topics

join