It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after three failed appearences people still believe in Nibiru?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You seem to fit this adage to a tee:
"For the believer no proof is necessary, for the non believer no proof possible"

I also take it you're a CON not CHEM trail believer too? I started reading that thread but I'm just too tired to rifle through it right now to see where you stand but I have a funny feeling, you don't think chemtrails exist either.
And if that's the case (which I'll try not to begrudge too much) then. it's no wonder you don't believe in Nibiru.

How do aliens sit with ya? Are they fictional too because no ones produced a souvenir tee-shirt yet?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well, I am a weatherman. I observe the upper weather conditions for a living, so I guess it pretty obvious what my opinion on that matter is.

And as for other conspiracies, if you check my thread history, you will notice that while Im skeptical on some things, there are other things that I fully believe in. For me, determing fact from fantasy lays with the evidence presented, and Nibiru has some of the weakest evidence of any popular conspiracy theory out there.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Yeah true it would have helped if he had just zoomed out and scanned down to the horizon or something.

o well. Im still waiting for nibiru

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This Nibiru crap is entirely the result of our failed educational system and families.

I learned from an early age the names, motion and configuration of all the constellations of the Zodiac, many of their constituent stars/nebulae and the planets. Who among them can point out Cassiopeia or even the Orion nebula?

And don't tell me it's because of light pollution - I was raised in a large city, but learned from books, planetariums and observation where and when to look. Even today, the brightest stars, planets and asterisms are plainly visible in large cities, if you know what you are looking for.

I am confident that 80% or more of the Nibiru faithful could not point out Jupiter or Venus in the night sky, much less the Pleiades, Antares, Sirius, Polaris or Betelgeuse.

Without any reference, there is no way to identify ratajen's object, but it looks exactly like an out-of-focus planet; most likely Venus. I went out and got this same effect with my binoculars!

There is no excuse for ignorance at this time in history. Even without a "starting point," a 3,600-year ORBIT would bring such an object close to Earth at least TWICE in its course; it would be visible on its way "in" as well as "out."

Of course, our comparatively fast orbit would allow several opportunities to see it, and there is nothing in orbital mechanics that dictates it would ever cross our path, anyway, just as none of the other planets ever do.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Yeah true it would have helped if he had just zoomed out and scanned down to the horizon or something.

o well. Im still waiting for nibiru

Well thats its

Now you understand why Im skeptical about such evidence

Nice avatar btw

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I think you're right about people not being able to identify common stars and planets in our sky but that has nothing to do with 'believing' something exists---- barring proof of evidence.

Do you realize how many things have no evidence attached to them yet we believe it....?....and if/when we do, people (mainly scientists or religious leaders) can just say 'whoops, my bad' then we all go on with business as usual!

There's no proof on just about everything scientists speculates regarding other planets. None. It's all guess-work.
Even our Moon. It went from a barren rock to a water enriched piece of real estate.

Again, we don't even have things figured out on this very planet of ours.

My biggest argument (if you will) is why does a powerhouse like the Vatican possess one of the biggest telescope on Earth? For someone who seems to KNOW where we come from and where we're going, why does the cosmos hold so much interest to them????
Surely this can't be their pastime because they're too busy bailing bishops and priests out of jail!

So.................?....what are they looking for?
And it is their people who produced this whole Jesus/Adam-Eve/Virgin Mary/Heaven-Hell thing and mostly everyone subscribed to that (and still do) without an ounce of proof.
Why is that? Because it came from a powerhouse and not a humble man like Sitchen?

I have learned not to believe what's being pumped out. Not anymore. They sealed the deal on 9-11 when they further insulted the minds of the minion!

I personally don't have a telescope powerful enough to canvas the skies, so just because 'they' say they're not finding it is more the reason to think they have.

Robert Harrington! And the fact that he wound up dead, speaks volumes to me.
Believe me, it's not easy being this skeptical, cynical and suspicious but the PTB turned me into this! And as a result, ATS is my home away from home.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Sorry I become so long-winded but I meant to ask you and mention something too.

Just because you're a weatherman (and a very respectful job I might add) doesn't mean it's a given where you stand on chemtrails.
Scott Stevens. Our American weatherman-gone whistle blower.

My off-topic question is:
Who signs your paycheck? I mean ultimately, who funds you? I always wondered that because last I hear, the PTB have taken over the skies too now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Human_Alien, do not spend one penny on "Ormus Blue Water Alchemy" as advertised on the web page you linked to. The man is charging $5.00 an ounce for table salt. There is no such thing as mineral stem cells. He is an outright huckster and flim flam man. He should be investigated for fraud. This sounds a bit off topic, but if he's selling snake oil he is not a reputable source for anything. You seem like a trusting person; why do you only seem to trust people who want to scare you?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I dont believe in Nibiru..
If its a sister star to our sun and was coming anywhere near us by 2012 then we would see it by now..
However we don not know if there are any smaller celetial bodies out there that may infact orbit once every 3600 or 12000 years as some have stated...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Your probably right,although I can not discount the feeling of uneasiness.I still feel there is something going on out there it may not be nibiru or some rogue planet,but some type of event.I have read a few of your threads and do believe you do know what your talking about,so if something does take place in the next two years will you be the first to start a thread about it?I'll be counting on you! to keep us updated.......thanks!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
A couple of months ago I presented an alternate idea for nibiru. Here it is for anyone who missed it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw a few post about "wormwood" and "sackcloth" and thought I would share a theory.

consider wormwood
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91ad96bec7cd.jpg[/atsimg]

now look at jupiter.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f42a59945c0.jpg[/atsimg]

As crazy as it sounds, I think at sometime in the far distant past, the stripes of jupiter could be seen by the naked eye. If not that then at least it could be ID'ed by the color of sackcloth. And during those times, the world was just a little dangerous for human occupation.

Rev 8:11 (standard international trans 2008)

The name of the star is Wormwood. One-third of the water turned into wormwood, and many people died from the water because it had turned bitter

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3cdf9844633.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Human_Alien, do not spend one penny on "Ormus Blue Water Alchemy" as advertised on the web page you linked to. The man is charging $5.00 an ounce for table salt. There is no such thing as mineral stem cells. He is an outright huckster and flim flam man. He should be investigated for fraud. This sounds a bit off topic, but if he's selling snake oil he is not a reputable source for anything. You seem like a trusting person; why do you only seem to trust people who want to scare you?

The person has nothing to do with his advertisers. Before I changed browsers, ATS had some head-scratching advertisements too.

Look at Rense's site. Filled with 'snake oil' people. That has nothing to do with the information he shares.

And, yes and no. I do tend to trust when I believe in the theories. But more often than not, I doubt everyone and every thing.
I'm starting to doubt it's Wednesday, that's how bad it's become

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I dont believe in Nibiru..
If its a sister star to our sun and was coming anywhere near us by 2012 then we would see it by now..
However we don not know if there are any smaller celetial bodies out there that may infact orbit once every 3600 or 12000 years as some have stated...

But who gave it this time-frame to show up?
Who said it'll be here this decade? Sitchen certainly didn't. Nor did Robert Harrington.

Maybe, just maybe, that's the spin-doctors are out doing some damage control?
I personally believe NASA, the Vatican and the likes KNOW about this planet.
So what better way to keep people from knowing about it too (because it'll change history as we know it) than, set up a pretend date for it's appearance, let it come and go then have the built-in debunkers take it from there.

Remember how the army had Operation Planet X? That was a slap in our face and an attempt to embarrass people for believing Planet X was coming in that year (2003)
Now why would the Army care?
I don't see them having an Operation Sasquatch to humiliate BigFoot believers. So why Planet X? What do they care what the civilians think? Besides, they were on an important mission back then. No time for levity, right?

Whatever.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Robert Harrington! And the fact that he wound up dead, speaks volumes to me.

He had esophageal cancer.

How does that speak volumes to you?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Because unlike yourself, many people question his death, that's all.............

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

What a load of rubbish. That source is just making crap up.

Sorry but it seems that the only ones who think his death was suspicious are those who have no critical thinking or are pushing an agenda.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Sorry I become so long-winded but I meant to ask you and mention something too.

No thats quiote all right. Thats discussion

Just because you're a weatherman (and a very respectful job I might add) doesn't mean it's a given where you stand on chemtrails.
Scott Stevens. Our American weatherman-gone whistle blower.

Well, the reason I stand where I do on that subject is due to my knowledge of the mechanisms that run the upper atmosphere. When military exercises are on, we actually forecast for the likelihood of contrail persistence, as jets avoid those areas due to a greater likelihood of detection.

And yes I know who Scott Stevens is and I know that not one meteorologist agrees with his wacked out theories. He's definently doing this for monetary purposes. I could explain the science behind weather for hours, but that would be off topic, and I dont want to spam my own thread

My off-topic question is:
Who signs your paycheck? I mean ultimately, who funds you? I always wondered that because last I hear, the PTB have taken over the skies too now.

Well I work for the Bureau of Meteorology here in Australia, which is a government agency, and has been for decades. It doesnt mean Im a government shill or posting disinfo, Im just a weatherman that has an interest in conspiracy topics. And if you dont believe me, check my thread history as there are some things I do actually think are covered up. Weather related things are just not one of them

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Chadwickus

Because unlike yourself, many people question his death, that's all.............

Im sorry but that source is incredibly biased and the interpretation of his findings is quite incorrect. No where did the guy state he had found Nibiru. Yes, he said planet X, but in astrology terms, planet x is the term given to any trans-Neptunian object and is a hypothetical object

Planet X has become a stand-in term for any undiscovered planet in the outer Solar System, regardless of its relationship to Lowell's hypothesis. Other trans-Neptunian planets have also been suggested, based on different evidence.

That entire website is a slander on that mans name.

I also dont trust a website or journalist that cant even spell the word "oesophagus" correctly

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The person has nothing to do with his advertisers.

Look closely:

Thank you for visiting us at bluewateralchemy.com.

Don and Scott

Blue Water Alchemy.

That's not a random advertisement, it's another of his scams.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

Really? His post seemed perfectly understandable to me. No words were too big. The date was concise and easily confirmed by google search. Perhaps the comprehension problem lies only with you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join