It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittney Spears Possessed??????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No there is another image, it shows a picture of a space craft and Michael Jackson on the moon (moon walker) several other things stand out, also at the end of his funeral ceremony they showed a camera moving away from the planet earth, to big of a coincidence, I just got a huge body chill just now...

The "King of POPulation"

edit on 22-12-2010 by Blackaxe791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Britney Spears has Bipolar Disorder. This has been known since she shaved her head. It has been reported in the news as well. Bipolar Disorder can cause extreme mood swings to the point of delusions of grandeur (thinking you are god)

With all her media attention her disorder just gets worse.

She is not possessed. It is a simple medical condition.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

thanks for posting. it let me discover this video channel on youtube, really interesting topic how bipolar disorder can start, what they are, etc. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

if that freaks you out this will as well. Listen to her single hit me baby one more time reversed heres the link www.youtube.com... there are better versions of it but you can clearly hear sleep with me im not too young. And it might be just me but in the interview its like something touched her at hair level you can see the weird pixelation to the left right before she starts to cry. I noticed it before she freaked

At first, i didnt really notice anything except she's wierd. Looks like she's having a mood swing....
But after reading your post, it's kinda wierd that there was pixilation near her hairline, to the right side of her forehead (7:21). I've seen alot of distortions on many-a-video, but this is -wierd-. seems like a wierd wire type something pulsed.
Strange indeed.
edit on 23-12-2010 by thirdeyeaware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is very sad. I really felt compassion seeing her startled like that. Before I watched the video I wondered if perhaps she had a siezure? When I did watch it didn't look as I expected - but could this still have been a type of siezure? Someone here suggested she might have had an ear bud? It would be hard to see the way her hair was styled. That sudden turning to one side with the big "hello" - was she caught off guard by something said on the ear bud and had a type of siezure as a result? Other then that and this is way out there - could she have been shocked? Under her clothes, by an ear bud, or some other method. And when she regained some composure after the initial "hello" as if to an unseen entity . . . could the tears have been an actual reaction to the pain she expects will be inflicted later because she "messed up"?
Really, this is very odd indeed and I feel compassion for this human being we call Britney Spears ~ who at one time in a goofy homemade video eating chips talked about some of the same topics you find on this site. Such a sad loss of a human being for entertainment purposes. I wonder about Disney, I won't go so far as to say Satan, but there is a dark element to the place that does seem like a sort of programing. If you notice going back decades many of their young stars are sucked dry of their youth and left behind when they are no longer revelant. This started way back - and we seem to be witness to it in rapid succession right now, from Britney, to Lindsey, to Selma, to Miley . . . they sure sort of use them up don't they?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
i've know clue IF related, and when, how it would be related, but check this out;

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In short: scientists found a way to change your "moral compass" with putting a magnetic field to a point BEHIND YOUR RIGHT EAR.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You guys didn't notice the knock on the door? I think her handler showed up. It appears to me to actually be both in paranormal(possibly) and MK-Ultra. Or what ever it's called now a days.

If you have ever seen people fight unwanted thoughts that pop into their mind, this is EXACTLY how they act. I think she looked over whilst she was already under stress recalling some recent events, then when someone walks in it's a complete meltdown. You can see her trying to say anything to cover up the "thought" that came into her head. This again is what people do and act like who hear voices or have unwanted "evil or destructive" thoughts.

Everyone really should watch the series called the Satanic Cult in the Music Industry. I'm not at all religious anymore but dern if they don't point out beyond any shadow of any doubt, actuall occult scriptures(so to speak) and things of that nature being displayed on the background screen during music awards etc...Things like that. It's very amazing to see this stuff brought out. Wow sure is strange times we are living in.

If you watch the series then watch this and can still say that this is all normal... well..your blind. That's what.

edit on 1/2/2011 by firegoggles because: improve

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Don't forget "The Mystery of Britany Spears' Breasts". Changing size of body parts at will must be a sign of something right?

www.newsandentertainment.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: XxiTzYoMasterxX She may be possessed, but I think she perhaps has split personality so that is why she seemingly switches.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join