It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah right...of course you don't care why this supposed awful place exists.. perhaps you are not watching your own country fall into the toilet...to pre-occupied with the great evil outside.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

So let me get this straight.

You test under ground nukes.

Shoot missle over Japan.

Shoot missle over korea.

South points in your direction and shoots into the see you open fire on civilians. WTF

Oh, but the liberal tree huggers and tin foil hat brigade would have you believe it was anyone other than North Korea behind it.
edit on 24/11/10 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazmeister

Hey! I'm a "Liberal Tree hugger" and I know it was North Korea. Do you support President Obama now?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

That is the most twisted, delusional definition of "Puppet" I have ever heard.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Quit trying to justify with logic....a completely illogical statement.

You basicly gift wrapped the entire earth in that definition of puppet. We have a global economy now.. Everyone is intertwined in trade.. You are one of the folks that call any small country that trades with the US, a puppet.

It is getting pathetic...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite For our amusement...sent to me via twitter.. Sarah Palin: "We must stand side by side with our North Korean allies"... Bless her

And you believe everything sent to you on twitter?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

You can hear her say it for yourself: www.mediaite.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Hey! I'm a "Liberal Tree hugger" and I know it was North Korea. Do you support President Obama now?

That was an awesome post, RR!

Big star.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tlktiv

Originally posted by infinite For our amusement...sent to me via twitter.. Sarah Palin: "We must stand side by side with our North Korean allies"... Bless her

And you believe everything sent to you on twitter?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Animatrix because: (no reason given)

You can hear her say it for yourself: www.mediaite.com...
Oh wow, I thought it was a joke at first.

I didn't realize she was that...... 'miss-spoken'.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Finally you get the idea, we are all puppets...god you seem to think you are not one...well good for you, glad you can live with the idea of enemies...must make your existence seem worthwhile.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Well all your liberal friends seem convinced it wasn't NK.

Also liberals always play "if in doubt blame the west" for they simply cannot countenance the FACT that there are bad people in the world such as muslim fanatics (who have been "provoked" by the presence of israel of course!) and kim-jong-il who has been "provoked" by the democracy next door trying to keep their people safe from the nutcase next door.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Speaking of puppets.
I think the Chinese are just about fed up with theirs.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee3c836b7b2e.png[/atsimg]

edit on 24-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amurphy245

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Regensturm

That has to be the saddest Orwellian type radio broadcast I've heard in a long time....

"The South Korean Puppets" They actually have the nerve to call South Korea a "Puppet"
Meanwhile South Korea Has trade agreements with hundreds of nations around the world, their people are free to move about the globe and post opposing views at anytime they wish of their own Government are more politically and economically freer than North Korea, which relies heavily on Chinese hand me downs, controls their population with an Iron fist, crushes any opposing view with brutality and refuses to allow North Koreans to travel abroad freely.

Interesting perspective.
Thanks for posting
edit on 24-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

You have no idea what your talking about,South korea is a very brutal puppet regime under the occupation of the USA.

The DPRK economy is based on self reliance,china is a major trade partner but the economy is by no means dependent on china,south korea would topple like a house of cards without the support of us and china.

As for opposing views you have obviously not seen how the SK authorities deal with anti government protests,in the DPRK their is no such protests against the government because the government serves the people,any issues can be taken up with a local official and their are measures in place to prevent bureaucracy,ironically it is one of the most democratic nations in the world.

DPRK have no restrictions on traveling abroad as far as i know but flying off for holidays is not the kind of lifestyle koreans live and most couldn't afford it.i know that some travel abroad for certain education or training.

The media has spoon-fed you and everyone else anti-DPRK propaganda and they have been doing so for many years (mostly since the USSR ceased being the main enemy),think for yourself don't let the media or government decide your own opinions,

Yeah it's easy to have no travel restrictions abroad when people can't afford to go anywhere. Or maybe those North Koreans can easily go to South Korea and stay right? They can't, a lot of people have family in SK yet are now allowed to go visit or stay. Why do you think people are constantly trying to defect. All you have to do is listen to the people who make it out and hear their stories. I choose to believe those people over any media outlet, or propaganda put on display for people.

So right there your arguement that they have no restrictions on traveling abroad is not valid. If they can't even travel to SK that's a restriction right? Hardly anyone out and hardly anyone in that isn't watched like a hawk? They sure sound peace loving right?

You honestly think though that NK would survive this long without China as a backbone? They wouldn't even be around if it wasn't for china stepping in. So I say back to you that you have no idea what you are talking about. If you don't think for one instant that NK is brutal in the way it handles it peoples you are mistaken.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Put down the tin foil hat and the cd containing only doom and gloom sound tracks.

I am not a puppet. I live my life how I want to.. I have choices... right down to the type of water and food I drink.. I make my own choices.

See you are in the camp of "The puppet masters control everything we do"... WRONG!!

People that claim we are all puppets are sad. You are basicly giving in and admitting that you are a puppet....

Tonight when I am doing deliciously bad things to my lady friend... I will make all sorts of choices.. None of which will be dictated, suggested or approved by any powers that be.

Everyone claims all of these "shadow" groups that control everything.. Most of them are misunderstood or are given far to much credit.. Its like the "god delusion" There is no way to prove or disprove they do or dont exist...

Ok.. Ill bite..

Who pulls US/Russia/China's strings? Come with proof - Your individual credibility is already in question in my mind.

I wonder how many of these tin foil hat wearers play WofWC and majic the gathering...

edit on 11/24/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Was it really a NKorean torpedo/sub or was it a chinese one testing America's navy defenses? After all, if NKorea gets blamed, no big deal... but if China admitted it... you don't want to know the consequences..

Anyway... if you read the Armstice document signed...the US is allowed only 25 000 troops on the ground and IN THE AREA of South Korea.

Anymore than that and it's an ACT OF WAR against NKorea.... but eh, it's the US, so it can breach stupid agreements like that 24/7 if it wants right?

The aircraft carrier got 6000 troops... so by bringing it in South Korean waters, it's a violation of the armstice and a declaration of war against NKorea...

So when NKorea says that US military exercises are an act of war... they are right, it's not just NKorea BS...well if the US brings more troops from outside SKorea..

But eh, NKorea did enough provocations to warrant this violation.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Nobody knows who attacked the S. Korean vessel, but the torpedo was German and only Germany, the Nordic countries, and Israel use German torpedos.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Who pulls US/Russia/China's strings?

The international bankster cartel.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by 1FutureMarine1
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Your the one claiming we managed to kill north korean citizens and it wasn't north koreas fault, nope it was ours.

Show me where that was said???

You are incapable of understanding the news or the subsequent debate, you probably think anyone not behaving in an oorah bellicose manner is smack talking the YOOO ESSS AYY, I can't recall a single person in the entire thread actually supporting NKorea, saying something true but negative towards the USA is not an attack, FFS the mentality of some people is crazy.

There's a couple of folks here from the 4th POG from Fort Bragg (my best guess) who have a mission to increase "morale" which means trying to slander and insult anybody who posts stuff like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which has variously been ignored or called spam, but is probably the best starting point if a person wants to understand Korea.

It's OK, they think they are being patriotic. They tend to scatter like chickens if confronted with facts and logic.
edit on 24-11-2010 by HattoriHanzou because: minot grammar update

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Anyone know how this effects the doomsday clock?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Look at that apartment building. It's peppered with fairly uniform holes.

Looks to me like an antipersonnel round.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The United State say they planned on performing these war games today before NK bombed the island? Probably because they knew in advance it was going to happen. "Here's some food, attack south korea on this day, we're going to go here the next day, then you will attack us." -U.S.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Who pulls US/Russia/China's strings?

The international bankster cartel.

Proof? facts? Not delusional imaginative assumptions... which the subject is rampid with!
2nd line

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by ni91ck
Is there some inside news from North Korea? Some people must have some news over there and maybe they sneaking it out of North Korea???
The people inside North Korea are interested in sneaking any bit of food they can into their mouths, that is their biggest worry. The Chinese sealed their border with NK years ago to stop the influx of starving people. I saw a Nat. Geographic documentary a few years back showing kids scrambling in mud for crumbs that fell off of a cracker that someone was eating.

It is really sad for those people.

Are you sure that you were seeing the real deal? I am a life member of the NGS and they have been known to put out bald propaganda from time to time, especially on the teevee.

North Korea does have problems with an irregular food supply, at times, but they have been out of famine conditions since 2003. The funny thing is that they themselves still claim they are in a famine, but one can tell by the area of cultivated land what the crops are (by multispectral imaging) and if they made it to harvest.

Kim's playing the goody two shoes West for free food stores for his military.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join