It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The US will not collapse like the USSR. We are too ethnically, culturally, and religiously homogenous. 79.5% White. 78% Christian (Based on statistics from the US census bureau)

If the US goes down economically it will look like the Weimar Republic. When it goes back up, it will make the Third Reich and the Caesaropapist Roman Empire pale in comparison in terms of imperium, fundamentalism and martialism.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

Yea, but I think that they would have to go a nice distance still. They would have to go through Indonesia and then North from there a ways.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by asperetty
reply to post by oozyism

hm yes let us get arrogant.

NK attack SK because SK fired at NK, and it happened today- according to NK.

Or N-Korea fired at S-Korea.

But

S-Korea was having a military exercise just before the attacks>

An exercise gone wrong?

no.

this was a deliberate operation by china to test the US, and the US passed.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doyle
The fleet movement is not necessarily a sign of conspiracy but if it came close to NK waters would certainly be seen by them as intimidation or a threat. Is there any evidence it went close enough to NK waters?

is there any evidence a fleet ever left with him?

btw that reminds me, where is the USS ronald reagan?
edit on 23-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by oozyism

You're a troll shut up I'm sick of your crap.

I'll take the consequences, since none of the moderators are taking a stand.

Your points are oblivious to the story at hand, yes N-Korea is a proxy for China and S-Korea is a proxy for the USA, it's been like that since the cold war, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the military capabilities of the United States of America.

America would more than likely demolish the entire planet before being taken over.

link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Prepare the nukes!

And they are away! Yay!

Kidding.

What I really want to know right now.... WHAT ARE CHINESE TROOPS DOING?

No movements? Amassing near North Korea's border... or more troops there than usual?

More troops near Taiwan than usual?

What's up?

Battle is apparently still going on... anyone from SKorea can confirm?
edit on 23-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

link   
I go to sleep for a few hours and look what happens...

Hey, do you think that missile off the coast of California was from North Korea then?

Once again, North Korea causes controversy just in time for a major American holiday.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Or maybe it was the US using S-Korea to start a war against the North, for distraction purposes, to take down Pakistan. To keep China busy, while US takes down Pakistan.

Any relationship with tanks weighing 64 tons each, being sent to Afghanistan recently?
edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I want to go to bed, but I don't want to wake up in heaven.

link   
Can you imagine if you were one of the soldiers on the border?

They are literally facing each other at certain check points and border crossings.

If one of your family was killed this morning, it must be very tempting to shoot the North Korean 10 feet in front of you in disgust!

Not good people, lets hope South Korea stands up for itself or they will get walked all over and may as well simply give up!

link   
You know what's funny? North Korea's official website, KCNA, is hosted in JAPAN.

Mwahahahahaa Japan, according to their propaganda, is the ultimate enemy... a lot of Koreans still hate the Japanese for what they did during the occupation...

And North Korea website is hosted there.

Anyway, me thinks North Korea really did screw up and try to launch artillery in the water near the island to scare people and they failed... because that's how they roll...

edit on 23-11-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You did get it wrong.... 2 people have died and 17 injured so far.... i just read it in 'the sun' :www.thesun.co.uk...

I havnt read through the posts but do you think this will excalate further?

NK would get battered surely as they stand alone... or are they linked with Iran?

Only time will tell i guess

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
1133: Secretary Kwon, attache at the Ministry of Defence in Seoul, tells BBC World Service: "Our military is reinforced, and is ready and prepared for any additional provocation from the North. The firing has now stopped. Civilians are in shelters."

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
reply to post by kalunom

Two larger pictures on this site:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Looks pretty significant for damage, this could be much more then a spark...

Those people on the boat look to be in the line of fire, a coincidence?

Coincidence ? I don't think so ! Thats the media set up in advance . Kinda like the dancing Isreali's all over again .

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
. Oh and you can't be racist towards religeon.

Tell that to the ADL.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Remember Baba Vanga.

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

China Is alligned to nth korea - they would of well known about this.

Am I the ONLY one who has noticed them pushing for someone else to start first?

news.ninemsn.com.au...

Of course we the west are alligned as such to sth korea - doesnt take einstein to see what was being pushed to begin ;o]

news.ninemsn.com.au...

news.ninemsn.com.au...

And so It begins ... ( hehe finally my turn to say that LOL )

link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by asperetty

Or maybe it was the US using S-Korea to start a war against the North, for distraction purposes, to take down Pakistan. To keep China busy, while US takes down Pakistan.

Any relationship with tanks weighing 64 tons each, being sent to Afghanistan recently?
edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

i don't want to keep this up.

if the US wanted to start a war, it would have. you cannot distract China with the Koreas because the US is equally involved on the opposite end, it would be launching two wars simultaneously and the US would have to be involved in both. 4 wars is truly too much.

link   
One thing is for certain: Our adversaries know more about our warships' locations than your average American does.

This whole situation makes me very nervous, mainly because there is little to no information that can be trusted these days.

What we know for certain, is that there is damage on Yeonpyeong Island, and that North Korea and South Korea have said they swapped artillery. Who fired first is impossible to ascertain, and why the shelling started is also impossible to say.

The analysis of this situation will have to wait. As long as Seoul has not been evacuated, we know that S. Korea is not preparing for total war. We have no good information on the preparations across the border, in the North, as the only news out of there is either heavily censored or months old.

The possibility exists that Seoul will not be evacuated (except for the wealthy and powerful) even if it is believed that a North Korean attack is immanent. The reason that it might not be evacuated, is that if war with North Korea is truly desired, massive civilian casualties would provide both a casus belli and an excuse for South Korea and America to retaliate massively.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
im in SK as we speak. They are saying nothing more will happen and this story will go the way of the birds after NK gets a good talking to and a SHAME ON YOU IL SHAME ON YOU from hillary clinton

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join