It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Crisis - Updated as News come to hand

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

what msm, sensationalizing ww3? Ya that is real odd. Again, very little people know what is going on in Korea, right now.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Ha...that Final lunar eclipse tomorrow is kind of eery in regard to the verse in the bible and what's happening: " and I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; " ...

" the moon will take on a vibrant red color " according to NASA...spooky stuff...but religious nonsense nonetheless.
edit on 19-12-2010 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2010 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

Let me guess, either you haven't read what I have been posting or are not allowed to eh?
Did you not know that the united nations secretary generals name is Ban ki moon? War is
the color red? The moon will become as blood which can be the color red? He is also from
Korea?
edit on 19-12-2010 by Mr. D because: added: He is also from Korea

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Folks - Great reporting!!!! I am sure, I am one of the very, very many who has been following this thread pretty much moment by moment and has kept a quiet voice - Great job all on reporting. Let us just hope what is about to occur is swift in what ever manner it takes. My very best regards to all of you!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by dude69

Is it me or CNN just said ``we could easily be at WW3 tomorrow``? When MSM starts talking like that, it scares me.

I would take that with a grain of salt because I remember the MSM issuing that same sentiment during both Persian Gulf wars.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yes take what the MSM says with a grain of salt when they are speculating especially ww3...

THEY LOVE bad things to happen and will capitalize on ANY situation for a buck.....

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
CNN said it could happen but their expert said it was doubtful. Been watching it all night along with this thread...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just thought I would let you all know that we are at Defcon Level 2

vfas524.tripod.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
We're literally minutes from a potential new war in Korea breaking out. CNN is running "Tiger Woods: Downfall" Headline News "Showbiz Tonight" CNBC "Behind the Counter: The Story of Franchising" MSNBC "To Catch a Predator" Fox News "Running Anti-Wikileaks Propaganda" here on the west coast.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
CNN said it could happen but their expert said it was doubtful. Been watching it all night along with this thread...
At this point it will be hard to say,.
Kim has a legacy to protect, and there will be much chest beating to prove to his son
his worthiness.
I could see kim in his old dranged mind doing something dumb as a sign of strength.
Besides the "experts" are usually someone selling a book anyway

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

vfas524.tripod.com...

But why aren't we at Defcon 1 (Afghanistan)?

Is this new?

Is this something that is updated according to situation?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

vfas524.tripod.com...

Yea I don't believe that's accurate. It's still at 4. www.defconwarningsystem.com...
Any elevation in the defcon level would be big news, most likely wouldn't go unnoticed on this board.

link   

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

vfas524.tripod.com...
for those that dont know what is it usually?

link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Nonono...that was actually a response to what you said...when I read it, I was like...what does a blood moon have to do with a moon ecplise?...Then I read what Nasa said, that the moon will turn vibrant red and I thought...holy sh!at ^^...that is actually pretty creepy.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

That was the first time i have seen that if it is incorrect i did not know,sorry about that,i was not trying to post misleading information.Is your link a more trusted source?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Defcon 2 is just under WAR!..5 is Peace...Something is definiatly up.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
uhhh...yeah any website that has the current "defcon level" is fake. That is classified "secret" information and wont be posted on a public webpage.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

The last and only time we were at Defcon 2 was during the Cuban missile crisis. I haven't found anything else confirming that we made the jump from Defcon 4 to Decon 2. That site you linked appears to be a gaming website. I'm trying to verify on other sites. Can you verify on other sites?

edit on 19-12-2010 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So has the drill started yet or not? It was supposed to start about 20 minutes ago I think.

link   
Remember war is all fun and games until someone loses a continent.

Until the live drill starts, we are basically speculating but there is no question this is a powder keg. Now if out could be a chowder keg we could all relax and have a nice bowl of soup.

Sounds better then war imo.

link   
reply to post by Tokala42

No, not yet.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join