It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today Nov 22 in history a day you should never forget

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I can deal with it, can you deal with "working your ass off" (really? What does that mean anyway?) and never being to the actual place where it happened. You can see the area is not large at all. It's MUCH smaller than what the film gives the impression of.

There was one shooter. Period. Finding the truth does not bring a great man back. If the family is not digging up this stuff, why should you?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Man, thank you for this thread, Im pretty young and I dont remember which day he died, so thank you. I would have known if someone would have mentioned it in the media, but oh no. I researched about him a long time ago and yes he was a great man and a great president, my dad loved him, and my dad still remembers where he was the day he heard JFK died, my dad cried. Thank you again, Rest In Peace JFK. I will post a remeberance on my website blogs and such so that people will remember this day.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

So the actual science is wrong is what you are saying, is that correct?

If so, what evidence do you have supporting your conclusions?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Have you ever been to the site? Been to Dallas? I have. I've done the research as well. With this event happening 47 years ago I don't think you will EVER be able to come up with some evidence that the truth has NOT come out.

Saying that, tell me what difference do you think it would make if there was something more to what happened? 47 years later, I don't think it would make ANY difference if someone came forward and said they were a second shooter.

So you've done your own research huh?

And you too believe that the exit wound is where the fatal bullet entered? Or the "magic bullet theory?"

C'mon now, MAGIC BULLET???!!!

Research this...

When John Kennedy was brought to Parkland Hospital, he had a small wound in his throat below the Adam's Apple. The small size of the wound has led conspiracists to make two different but related arguments: * Some witnesses described the wound as less than 6 mm. in diameter. Since Oswald's weapon was a 6.5 mm. Mannlicher-Carcano, the wound supposedly could not have been made with a bullet from his rifle. * Exit wounds are generally larger than entrance wounds, and the small size of the wound suggests an entrance wound. If this is true, the shooter had to be in front of Kennedy — on the Grassy Knoll, for example — and not behind him in the depository.

edit on (11/23/1010 by loveguy because: added link and external text from link

Please read the entire page.
edit on (11/23/1010 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

sorry but 9/11 is the new JFK. We can not focus on to many things at once for to long.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tonystark

To be honest, I think the day The United States of America died was the day that Washington D.C was incorporated as the U.S. in, I believe 1871. Thus America as you thought it was has been dead for 141 years if I am not mistaken. JFK was just another step along the way of the total destruction. My 2 cents worth as an ignorant foreigner.

So bye, bye, Miss American pie. Drove my Chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry. Those good ol boys were robbing us blind and now we're singing this was the day that we died. (apologies to Don MClean)
edit on 23-11-2010 by sceptical me because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by sceptical me because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

If the family is not digging up this stuff, why should you?

Now look at who the family is and who the wife of Kennedy married. Does that answer your question? And lets not forget other members of the family that were, erm, assassinated! No conspiracy? Obviously not!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
RIP JFK, and true American freedom along with him.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

and never being to the actual place where it happened. You can see the area is not large at all. It's MUCH smaller than what the film gives the impression of.

Yes I know. This has been pointed out hundreds of times in the past. This is a rather random point you've made here so I'm not sure why you have made it.

There was one shooter. Period.

I disagree and because I disagree that means I'm going to continue researching this case. The same for others...

If the family is not digging up this stuff, why should you?

Bobby Kennedy springs to mind all of a sudden. (and look what happened to him)

I thought you said you researched this?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
yep, last real president.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I started collecting literature about the JFK assassination 3 hours after the shooting on the corner of Field and Elm street in downtown Dallas when a street hawker selling a special "Extra" edition and I helped him move the newspaper bundles around the corner from where they were thrown from a truck to the sidewalk... I was 13 then and now at 60 I have given up hope of ever knowing exactly what exactly went down ..... I believe that there are hidden powers that are international that have been pulling the strings for centuries and that JFK was pulling people that the powerful need to control away from their agendas..... RFK and JFK Jr. had the same charismatic appeal appeal and possibly were a threat as well so 2 more conspiracies involving the deaths of Kennedy family members.... I have sure spent a great deal of time reading, speaking with others and thinking after cross referencing the names of people that were players then and how they are related to those that were players before and since...... Only a very stupid person would be able to not see that the JFK assassination was a conspiracy as have been many other events that have followed since.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join