It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today Nov 22 in history a day you should never forget

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tonystark

Because somebody tried to stand up for us?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Reagan ran the country like a business, which it should be.

Profits > anything, I'm sorry if that comes off as offensive or immoral, it's a fact of life, my friend.

We need more Presidents like that, otherwise why elect them?

We elect them to better our overall goals, not to regress in them, or am I wrong?
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

Why not get rid of corporate and work for peoplr?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by redeyedwonder
reply to post by loveguy

If you knew qhy didn't YOU bring it up?

I've been reading like a madman.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by redeyedwonder

........OK, a day we should never forget....and many will not..

HOWEVER......also a day to recall a philanderer, who could not keep it zipped up inside his pants,,,,,who slept with God knows HOW many women, while in the whitehouse, even!!!!! (just look at the reports by his secret service agents, one of which was so disgusted with JFK's behavior he left the service!!)
.........and who never had an original thought in his head; that so called 'book' he wrote? scholars say it's highly doubtful he wrote it himself........oh well, I could go on and on, and I know the guy's dead, but let's get things in perspective here, before you go all out and make the man a saint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well it wasnt forgotten in the UK, there was an entire documentary about JFK on the BBC yesterday....

Surely there was something going on in the US ??

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
IS IT TRUE??? That in the other side of the worl d 'downunder' there where news confirming JFK dismissal when he wasnt even been shoot??......its something that comes to mind since i was a kid.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Im very real, are you?? You still failed to answer the question.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Because somebody tried to stand up for us?

Who tried to stand up for us?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Why do you think this should be talked about FORTY-SEVEN years later? Has it not been talked about enough already?????

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Who tried to stand up for us?

JFK tried to stand up against the corrupt activities of the mafia remember? They was working with the CIA behind the presidents back in Cuba all the while he was sending them to jail left, right and center (Also probably why Bobby Kennedy had to die also). This MAY have been the true cause of his death, not the lone gunman theory like some believe still.

Does this answer your question?
edit on 23-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Until the truth is fully revealed people will not and should not stop talking about it!

The same goes for any conspiracy theory.

If you wish not to discuss it.... Don't.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by tonystark
Its the day America died, because....???

Are you for real, or just trollin trollin trollin

If your calling the day America died the day Kennedy got shot I call it gross ignorance. It is very tragic that a man lost his life the way he did and no family should have to go through that kind of pain but the fact is Kennedy opened the door to giving our jobs away to China so I believe if your gonna call any day the day America died it should be the day Kennedy was elected.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Very good point ! I posted a tribute to him on my facebook page. I don't know if I can even start a conversation here. I have never tried and I simply don't have time to read all the requirements and what not for those things. I am computer illiterate and this is about all I can muster @ this time... Thanks for bringing him up on here though !

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Who said the truth has not come out?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I do. And so do thousands of others who actually take the time to research this case and know that what we're being told are nothing but downright lies. That's who.

If you do believe it, then please go ahead but those of us who do not are always going to continue to discuss it and I'm afraid you're just going to have to deal with that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Have you ever been to the site? Been to Dallas? I have. I've done the research as well. With this event happening 47 years ago I don't think you will EVER be able to come up with some evidence that the truth has NOT come out.

Saying that, tell me what difference do you think it would make if there was something more to what happened? 47 years later, I don't think it would make ANY difference if someone came forward and said they were a second shooter.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by gandhi

It is truly sad everyone talks about this and yer nobody remembers...

Maybe you might want to spend a little more time looking. In the last couple days there have been a few threads about JFK.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Nope, I've not been to the site but that doesn't mean I haven't spent countless hours researching and working my ass off trying to learn about what really happened over there and it doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to discuss it as well. And hey, If you actually have been to the site then good for you, no special privileges though I'm afraid.

And just because you don't think the truth will come out, does that mean it won't or does that mean you and everyone else should just give up and quit discussing it, or quit truth searching?? Well I don't and guess what that means?... It's simply NOT going to be just put aside never to be talked about again because I can assure you, I’m certainly not the only one who wants to learn the truth here.

As I said before, you’re just going to have to deal with it..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Why do you think this should be talked about FORTY-SEVEN years later? Has it not been talked about enough already?????

Actually no it has not been talked about enough. It will not be enough until we, the people, researchers and investigators have a chance to view all the evidence. What makes this "conspiracy" so remarkable, in my mind, is that most people have not seen the evidence. It is all locked away in the National Archives. Yet people are so sure they KNOW what they have been told is the truth.

How do you know that what you are told is the truth is you are not permitted to see the evidence? HERE is a book, based on science, that says the official story of the JFK assassination does not match up with the actual science.

I don't think the question is, "Why are we discussing this 47 years later" the real question is why is all the evidence still sealed from the public 47 years later? You do not find it odd that all the evidence is not allowed to be viewed until 2038?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join