It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new poster. i have a 3 y/o girl and a 6 y/o boy, wife, home. any questions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
when i had my first boy i wished someone made this topic so i could ask questions. my son is in 1st grade. my daughter is potty training. wife is working full time graveyard shifts. im at home working parttime at a diner. just normal stuff.

any questions as to what to expect from your new brood?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
does that your baby can read program really work?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have a question.... *raises hand*

So you're telling me that there are ATS members who...

- don't live in their parent's basement?

- don't drink mountain dew and eat hot pockets all day/night?

- don't play D&D with themselves?

- don't role play lord of the rings by themselves?

- don't egotistically and falsely proclaim the highest social status among women (jedimiller)?

- don't believe "six" from Battlestar Galactica will be more than just a fantasy some day?

....is that what you're saying?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
say again? i dont understand?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
does that your baby can read program really work?

funny you should ask that
when my son was watching barney when he was16 months, he would say BBBEEE!!!!!!! as thought B was the first letter of barney. i never taught him that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Dude you haven't lived until you realize that you have not seen the toddler in a while and go looking for her.

I will never forget finding mine in the kitchen sitting in the middle of the floor.

She had dumped one of those LARGE cans of powered instant chocolate over her head and it covered her whole body and the floor.

She was happily licking it off herself.

I was not as mad with her as I was with my wife for putting it where she could get to it.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
ya ive had times like that.

when my son was a toddler, we went to go get him out of his crib in the morning, and he had got into his diaper full of feces. omg it was all over him and the crib, the walls you name it. it was like one flew over the cookoos nest in there.we had a good laugh.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

- don't live in their parent's basement?

- don't drink mountain dew and eat hot pockets all day/night?

- don't play D&D with themselves?

- don't role play lord of the rings by themselves?

- don't egotistically and falsely proclaim the highest social status among women (jedimiller)?

- don't believe "six" from Battlestar Galactica will be more than just a fantasy some day?

....is that what you're saying?

- My wife and I have our own place.
- I occasionally drink Mt. Dew, but it's diet, and hot pockets are just snacks, not meals.
- I play D&D with friends (and actually, oddly, have more female players than males, in the group).
- I try to stick to one RPG at a time...but only get to do so about twice a month at most.
- I'm married, so no real status among women, only one woman.

- Never got into the new BSG...I like my Cylons to say "By your command". Since half the crew seems to be Cylons in this new incarnation, there's no reason the humans wouldn't be long dead. Makes no sense whatsoever.

top topics

join