It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a conservative?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I just can't help but thinking that he's a conservative. I haven't been listening to his show since I've kind of became disillusioned with him in the past after he kept on ranting and raving like he was a 5 year old. Alex Jones kept on saying he wanted people to think, but like he only said the same thing over and over like how there was a false left right spectrum with the green people on one side and the terrorist false flag pro war people on the other... and that woke me up somewhat. But he really doesn't talk about much new stuff.

I have been looking at his website and I've found numerous pro tea-party articles on his site. Alex Jones still backs the tea party even though it was quite clear to me and other accurate observers that when Sarah Palin took over that the it was the beginning of the end of what was a small government conservative movement (politics.nashvillepost.com...). I'd just thought I'd share some very positive written articles on his site and some by Paul Joseph Wattson. They seem to have replaced the usual enemies of conspiracy theorists)the bilderburg, council on foreign relation group, and the trilateral commissions, the NSA) with the Democrats and they've painted a false left-right dichotomy of their own that if we just mindlessly vote for the tea-party people than we'll bring an end to this tyranny and it'll be over.

What do you all think of my theory about Alex Jones? Is he a conservative? Is he misleading people intentionally out of the traditional false left right paradigm so he can move people into another paradigm of his own that he sees more viable? Is he more political than conspiratorial or as a freedom fighter?

My evidence (there are probably many more articles on his website about the tea-party movement but at least with these you get the general idea):

www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe Alex Jones claims he's a Libertarian.

Jones sees himself as a libertarian, and rejects being described as a right-winger. He has also called himself a paleoconservative. In a promotional biography he is described as an "aggressive constitutionalist".

Source
Take it for what's it worth. There are additional links through Wikipedia which you could read.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Alex Jones has pointed out the Palin/republican hijacked tea party movement. he has also been very specific about being completely opposed to Sarah Palin, but supports the true Tea party that started up around Ron Paul's presidential campaign in late 2009.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Everything Alex Jones says is documented and I think he is the only one waking up the masses. Alex Jones is the reason why there is so much news coverage on the TSA.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

If you believe advocating for a constitutional government and the government yielding to the bill of rights, I guess you will call him and the Tea Party "conservative." Growing up in America this was considered liberal but that was before liberals the 60's when liberals became infatuated with Utopia and looked to the Soviet Union, Mao and Fidel.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Thanks for clearing that up. Does he support people like Bachmann and John Demint because he thinks they resemble ideals close to what the original tea party movement was? Because I see these articles on his website and I think that he's essentially sold out to the conservative movement and he's lost his guiding principles and forgotten about the false dichotomy that he's told us so much about in the past.

reply to post by Freedom is Key

The masses are becoming more awake as the government oppresses people with the TSA. Alex Jones tried warning people before but they didn't listen. Now the people are starting to become aware since it's visible. It's not just Alex Jones anymore.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom is Key
Everything Alex Jones says is documented and I think he is the only one waking up the masses. Alex Jones is the reason why there is so much news coverage on the TSA.

Alex Jones is what a real man is made out of.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Originally posted by Freedom is Key

Alex Jones is what a real man is made out of.

This.

And if I remember correctly he's called himself a constitutional libertarian and admitted he leans more conservative than liberal.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If you listen to the actual radio-show, there's often commercials for "how to argue with a liberal, and win every time", so its safe to say he leans in one direction. He's also very obviously pro-life, so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I would say if he was truly a righteous man he would have said something like this...

---
I am an agent sent to instill fear in your hearts whilst profiteering on your insecurities and suspicians; in addition signing people up on my site to help the state to identify those which have conflicting points of view. I have also been trying to insight uprisings subliminally and overtly in order to help quicken along the road to marshall law which will enable the corporate/state seizure of private pupils assets including all gold. silver and guns.

I have been instructed to walk a fine line and maintain an appearence of someone who is unstable with the possibility of turning entirely unstable at any point justifying the catagorizing/classification of all my proponents. (See: Lunatic fringe) I have a really good friend who is a nice man seems really sincere whos name is Ron Paul. (See: Token voice of reason).
---

All the psychiatric angles are accounted for for the classification and supression of any true movement or resistance. All the disinformation and supression of sensitive data is well in place. Everything is just going swimmingly at this point and probably on sched.

PS. I wan't my global currency. I want multicultural world and unified faith so I guess steady as she goes. With any luck we can get ourselves into a cast system where science communities can exist and there can be a council where we discuss what humanities goals are and work towards those. A united world is logical, the method in which we get there will be judged by way of the rearview mirror.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I totally agree that Alex Jones and those guys Watson and Nimmo are conservatives.

They Kiss Rand and Ron Paul’s rings so much it is clear they are conservatives pretending to be anti-NWO conspiracy theorists.

Anybody who would be taken in by the Tea party and their corporate slavish antics are NOT legitimate anti-NWO fighters.

Webster Tarpley on the other hand tells the people the truth about the Tea party, that is that they are a corporate shill, and Jones doesn’t.
tarpley.net...

That’s one reason I no longer hardly listen to him

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Firstly I cant stand Jones anymore... but he isnt just one thing on any consistent basis. His views have changed and modified over time and I dont have a problem with that. We all change the more info we gather and while putting pieces together. He is whatever he says he is this year. Id not label myself if I were him.. when he starts flipping out over a differing opinion within the "party label" or whatever you want to call it with the others who align themselves with that particular label, no one cares anymore what he claims to be.

Id like to see a person with his drive who wasnt such an annoying lunatic and one who doesnt flip out all the time. He gets so out of control in what he says that he winds up being wrong more than he is right. I mean just ONE of the most recent fearmongering campaigns .. the H1N1 plague! LOL! He was a complete joke to the new and old listeners who had knowledge and were working in the medical field. I know, Im one of many. He had a few pseudo-medical followers, wanna be's, and outright frauds on PP who tried to manipulate data theyd post because they were covering for his inaccuracies and they were called out in the end over it. He lost SOOO many listeners and turned away newly awakened people left and right due to his behavior about it and then passing off completely incorrect information. WHen he was proven wrong he was already on to the next flip out rant screaming at people with his bullhorn, which turned off even more listeners and he didnt even correct his incorrect information passed off as truth. Dont ask me the specifics as I dont remember.. Im sure all of the old threads are around and people remember the fights on PP over it... unless Sane cleaned the dirty house again to help AJ save face. Dont even mention the super cool viral SHEEN side show. It was not long after that BS I flew the coop. Too much BS in too short of a time span. He has a LOT of correct and important info, but he masks it with his screaming rants and incorrect assumptions he passes off as truth. His recent actions have truly shoved those who were sitting on the fence right off the side of unbelief and he has done the "truther" community a huge disservice.

Something happened a few yrs ago .. who knows what because the benevolent leader refuses to really communicate with his followers, but he has gotten to be too unstable and incorrect to trust now. There was a time when you could bet the farm on his info.. not so in about 3 years if not a bit longer.

Im giving my opinion.. its allowed you know
If you wish to flame, go for it. I more than likely wont participate in a poo kicking contest with Jones-ites. Been there done that. If you look with clear eyes at all of the claims and things that didnt come through... you really should consider not swallowing everything hook line and sinker.Trust me, I was damned disappointed when I found yet another "truther" was just another "showman". Cherry pick the correct info and disregard the BS.. but lemme tell you, it gets tedious after a while.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

I totally agree that Alex Jones and those guys Watson and Nimmo are conservatives.

They Kiss Rand and Ron Paul’s rings so much it is clear they are conservatives pretending to be anti-NWO conspiracy theorists.

Anybody who would be taken in by the Tea party and their corporate slavish antics are NOT legitimate anti-NWO fighters.

Webster Tarpley on the other hand tells the people the truth about the Tea party, that is that they are a corporate shill, and Jones doesn’t.
tarpley.net...

That’s one reason I no longer hardly listen to him

Im not on board with the tea party for a number of reasons, but Im really feeling positive about them even getting together. Even with the ones who havent figured it all out yet, it shows that people are waking up. I mean I dont know how anyone couldnt see it all when its so in your face now, but to see the numbers of people who actually chose on their own to disregard the Repub or Dem label and think a little... its just pretty darned exciting. Most people still need labels and need to be part of somethig larger then themselves to motivate their critical thinking process. Thats fine with me.
Maybe its a process.. steps in accepting the reality of things in our country and in our world. Maybe for many they dont wake up fully and abruptly.. they NEEDED the tea party as part of their individual process.. and for that I am more than pleased.

One thing that cant be denied is that the tea partiers, Jones folks, ATS folks, Ron Paul folks, Tarpley FOlks.. and etc..; we might disagree on the messenger and some of the points, but I truly believe that if the poo really actually hits the fan those points of disagreement will be then insignificant . I believe the common beliefs will trump that little stuff and we would be a force together. Thats really something to consider and feel positive about.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I just can't help but thinking that he's a conservative.
His website definitely leans toward right end conspiracy attitudes. But if you are skeptical enough of what governments say and of authority, left and right end up sounding rather similar.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones was a Liberal during the Bush administration...

Now he's a Conservative?

I don't think I've ever heard Alex Jones condemn anybody on the basis of being a Liberal or a Conservative, but on whether they are or are not corrupt.

I guess the lesson to take from this is that taking a side between these two partisan ideologies will guarantee you'll be wrong.

new topics

top topics

join