It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy gang-raped by 10 women:

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Okay, here's my question:
Had it happened here in the US, would all of you, those that weild the torches and pitchforks, all call for these women to be imprisoned for life for this? They were adults he was 17, still a minor

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dang... I can't even think of a way to get out of such a difficult situation.. If I had any kind of weapon, It probably would be a wrap. But this guy was unarmed and surrounded by lethal, horny, AIDS infected, zombie whores...

link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Homer!

Yes I would want prosecution. Strip away all the details, such as gender, numbers, etc... What is left is a violation. A physical crime against an unwilling victim. Of course it should be prosecuted. Especially since HIV is a factor here. That young man might have literally been killed by this act.

It's heinous and vile... Gender shouldn't play into the issue at all.

~Heff

link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

This question is irrelevant, in this case. If he was forced to have sex against his will (knives, erm...) than that is rape. Sexual Violence. This is not a question of age of consent, let's not muddle this situation with statutory rape discussion, it's not the point of this particular story.

ETA: and if he is infected with HIV due to this crime, those women should be facing further charges, IMO. The police do seem to be taking this seriously, which leads me to suspect this is not the norm? or, it's not accepted as the norm?
edit on 22-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Repeat.

Let's keep this conversation civil.

2nd warning

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I just hope the lad recovers. Rape is the stealing of one's soul & trust and has to be dealt with swiftly and justly. Hopefully he'll get counseling and recover. My best thoughts his way.

M.L.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
this is sad i hope they didnt do this thinking it would cure them of their lame conditions; but i feel that is the case.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
If he was forced to have sex against his will (knives, erm...) than that is rape. Sexual Violence.

The laws in Britain specifically state that a woman who rapes a man is charged with a lesser offence than a man who commits exactly the same crime.

I'm not sure what the laws are like in the US, but I imagine that they're as bad as these in the UK.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Ah. I didn't know that and I've no idea what the laws in the US are with regards to this, either, that was just my opinion (above). It would not surprise me that the laws are not the same for women and men though, unfortunately this is a situation in which gender is going to make a difference... It shouldn't be that way, but it seems the reality is that it is...

edit on 22-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
This s a topic that is serioous, and I would hate anymore silly comments.
cheers.

Rape is a trauma regardless who it is perpetrated by, it attempts to disempower a indivual/s, and causes a life long issue. This boy is rumoured to have been infected with HIV.
Not a joke story....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Are you serious?

Why not look up a few posts at Romantic Rebels link...

Men CAN be raped.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Let me guess... You were not a victim of child abuse. That is why you are so sensitive on this topic.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Rape is a trauma regardless who it is perpetrated by, it attempts to disempower a indivual/s, and causes a life long issue.

Precisely.

Which is why I'm angry that in the Western world, it's considered a ''lesser'' crime for a woman to rape a man, then it is for a man to rape a woman.

It's exactly the same crime, and both have equally traumatic consequences for the victim.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

AMEN.....a bloke under so much pressure wouldnt get it up. Fear, stress etc...or just maybe he didnt put up a fight??

Probably a group of women who have been raped by men who gave them AIDS and now they're taking revenge on any poor sod who happens to be in the stret.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
I am straining to understand how 'rape' occurred. Rape is generally described in terms of penetration.
Was the boy penetrated? Males typically either want sex or not.

Wrong.

Rape has got nothing to do with penetration, and everything to do with consent.

Believe it or not, but men and boys aren't always ''gagging for it''.

It is not uncommon for boys to have sex forced upon them by sick, twisted women.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I am straining to understand how 'rape' occurred. Rape is generally described in terms of penetration.
Was the boy penetrated? Males typically either want sex or not.
Ten, sex crazed, knife wielding women might be irresistible for a seventeen year old from Papua New Guinea, but it would terrify the bejesus out of most guys. And a guy's junk generally doesn't function as well under that kind of pressure.

Well actually, even with cases where males have raped males, the victim has experienced an erection. Itt doesnt mean that the victim enjoyed it, its just an automatic stimuli to the situation. I find it hard to comprehend why you can not understand that. Rape does not always mean penetration as well for your information. Rape occurs whenever one individual has not consented to sex, and/or is forced to perform intercourse by another party.

Im sorry, but your statment shows a lack of understanding

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Did I act sensitive? Not at all.Actually I made a sarcastic remark with my first comment. I don't see where you're coming from dissing me.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Americans have deeply explored the effects of female rape on the woman or girl. We have failed to take a close look at what happens to men and boys who are sexually abused or raped. It's not pretty.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2010 by cupocoffee because: joke removed. this isn't funny at all!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
There is a brief description of what happened here.

And some relevant facts:

An August 2008 UNICEF report stated that PNG has one of the world's highest rates of sexual violence.

"Police say that eight per cent of women have been raped, but rape is an under-reported crime, so the reality is certainly much higher," the report said.

"Nearly half of reported rape victims are under age 15, and 13 per cent are younger than age seven."

Source

And some very, very telling information here:

Reports published in PNG's Post Courier newspaper have highlighted a spate of abuses, intimidation and rapes of women known to be infected with HIV/AIDS in Mt Hagen, in Western Highlands Province.

A donated house in the town has become a refuge for 13 women using antiretroviral drugs to combat HIV/AIDS, but the women say they are constantly attacked by drunks and local men.

An unnamed woman, who was recently raped by a schoolboy, told the Post Courier that men were forcing their way into the refuge to rape regardless of the women's illness.

"We are totally confused why they keep coming here, looking for us despite our status," she said.

"(They are) totally ignorant men searching for hell.

Source

In the pursuit for "motive" I think that this is very, very relevant.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join