It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Presence in phoenix/11-14-2010 Clear Footage of UFO High IN Atmosphere

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
Is this the same guy that stood out by the highway at night and begged the orbs to come out and let him tape them? Somewhere in PA?

The verbal bafoonery sure sounds like the same guy.

What is there something in the water in PA that makes people nuts? This sounds like the male version of the orb queen herself.

No I have no idea what Guy you are refering to can you do some research and get the facts on whatever Guy that would be.

My understanding he is in Phoenix ,AZ and his sightings are all from that State and area nothing at all to do with whomever you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews

Instead of trying to make jokes on this thread .
Do you have an intelligent comment to make regarding the Object itself .
What do you think it is ?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
I have seen "Orb" type UFO's and they don't look like the one's in the video. Plus I allways have to raise the red flag when someone says they have been "Chosen" or come to my web site to learn more.

I vote Hoax.

Forgetting what your personal opinion of him saying he's Chosen etc .

My thread is focused on what he video taped .

Are you saying the object was hoaxed or He is a Hoax ?

If He is Hoax then you are saying he is not real ? Or are you saying what he video taped is not real?

Confused
edit on 24-11-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Kauskasu my first thread if you look for it I posted about that very video before he joined ATS .

I already have a thread on that aswell.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Why would his video make the subject laughable?
Maybe to you it would seem that way .
I would state in my opinion based on his video footage it would be just the opposite.
Would Mufon find it laughable or serious Ufologists I think not ,but that is just my opinion .
Thank god you do not speak for Ufologists but only your own personal opinion .

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
They all appear to be balloons. I guess aliens drive balloons?

How can he say this is "proof we are being visited by extraterrestrials"? If these were not balloons, but actually craft, how does he know who is driving them?

Balloons = #1 cause of UFO sightings, and it still holds true.

So you watched the whole video at the point where a dark object appears to be moving at a high rate of speed in the video .Then appears to be changing directions going upward in the atmosphere fasters then a balloon.
At least you did not say it was swap gas .I guess Balloons are the new answer to explain away UFO sighting in 2010.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

I wish this didn't look like a white plastic bag floating in the wind

edit: "the most beautiful thing in the world"
edit on 25-11-2010 by piddles because: American Beauty

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think this could be something..worth investigating! Also think that its easy to debunk this guy .. But I do not see any counter evidence from the debunker's that this is a hoax.. So I'm willing to believe him. But further examining this person by real experts could solve the doubts.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
l think this is real footage of a UFO orb, one of the tipical silvery colored ones.

As for those who think this is a balloon, why would there be so many balloons hovering in the air all over the world of late? And l mean all of them silvery colored?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gnostician

Gnostician, maybe there aren't that many more balloons floating around today. But there sure is a heck of a lot more people with cameras to film. As far as them being silver. That's because they are made of Mylar.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
-sigh- I wish I could've watched this video, but it was deleted. Why does this always happen? Could you possibly get another copy of the video from him and post it so it can't be deleted by youtube?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy
reply to post by gnostician

Gnostician, maybe there aren't that many more balloons floating around today. But there sure is a heck of a lot more people with cameras to film. As far as them being silver. That's because they are made of Mylar.

Yes you're right thanks god there are a lot more people out there with cameras to film nowadays. But what do you mean 'that's because they are made of Mylar'? So the new 'weather balloons' are appearing all over the world even over big cities made of 'Mylar'? Uhhh.... Maybe you want to explain?

edit on 28-11-2010 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Mr. Jimenez keeps em' coming. Some new intriguing footage.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The biggest problem I have with this guys videos is his apparent ability to not only see all these UFO's but to film them.With that kind of luck I would think he would use a tripod and show us the original video.My guess is-if he did so the objects may be too revealing.
From what I can tell from the video's of video.I see balloon physics in the wind.
edit on 28-11-2010 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join