It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Presence in phoenix/11-14-2010 Clear Footage of UFO High IN Atmosphere

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
hola!
well first, as i understand it, we are here to discuss about the footage and not that guy's personality. pretty interesting footage indeed! buuuuuuuutt.....dude, shaman or not, some things should be kept for yourself...i mean you might be the ''chosen'', in here, you will loose all credibility! so be a normal guy, and coninue your good job

i am not judging you ( not the OP, but the ''chosen'')....but you make things difficult for all of us....even though i started my post by : we are here to discuss the footage, not that guy's personality! im such a jerk! HA!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I stopped watching when he started talking about modern shamans and being the chosen one.
I just can't take the guy seriously.
edit on 23/11/10 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very interesting video!
just wish they would land and let us take some nice
HD shots - aliens and all.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
THAT'S ONE OF THEM REAL AYYYYLEEEEEENNNSSS

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Is this the same guy that stood out by the highway at night and begged the orbs to come out and let him tape them? Somewhere in PA?

The verbal bafoonery sure sounds like the same guy.

What is there something in the water in PA that makes people nuts? This sounds like the male version of the orb queen herself.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by impyroo
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

WUT EVER BYE

˙oǝpıʌ ǝɥʇ pɐoldn llıʍ ı uǝɥʇ 'ʎɹɐʇuǝɯɯoɔ snuoq ɥʇıʍ ǝuoɥd llǝɔ ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ ʇı ɯlıɟǝɹ puɐ ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɯ uo ʞɔɐq ʇı ʎɐld uǝɥʇ ʇı ǝdɐʇ oǝpıʌ llıʍ ı ˙qɹo ɹǝʇɟıɥsǝdɐɥs ɐ ssǝuʇıʍ oʇ uǝsoɥɔ sɐʍ ı sɐ 'ʍou ʇɥƃıɹ ǝʇɐqǝp oʇ ǝɯıʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʇ,uop ı
¿sɹǝʇʇǝl dɐɔ ǝɥʇ llɐ ʎɥʍ

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi OP chuckAchuck,

Good stuff as lately there have been few flyovers and it's blackness is really unusual less being back lit by the sun within the clouds.
Anyway, I believe 70/30 it's a real deal unknown. Thanks a bunch for sharing the vid-capture with us.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Lol, the guy is as high as the "ufos" above him.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Interesting stuff.

After analysing the footage a few times, I came to the startling realisation that Erik is an absolute mentalist.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

How the hell did you write upside down?

I didn't even know that was possible.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have seen "Orb" type UFO's and they don't look like the one's in the video. Plus I allways have to raise the red flag when someone says they have been "Chosen" or come to my web site to learn more.

I vote Hoax.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
oh geeezzzzzzzz, not anouther one of thows "chosen" guys. that alone sucked all the credibillaty out of it right there. it could be a perfect stedy close up shot of a ufo but once ya hear the "im the chosen one "bit, it makes the whole thing null in void to me

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by The GUT
The reason I'm going out on a limb and taking a guess that way, in part, is because this Shaman/Videographer states that he was "Chosen" to be part of the documentation and he probably was.

Critical Thinking not!

Do you take every random person at their word? I'm sorry but you have just displayed the intellectual equivalent of taking candy from a stranger. If I told you I could use my super shamanistic powers to shape-shift into a 100kg Twinkie, but only when no one else was looking, would you believe me just because I said so?

IRM

Ha :~) However, my critical thinking is obviously better than your reading comprehension as there is a qualifier in that statement. Go back and read it again--you can use your finger if you need it.

I was, I admit, in a hurry to drop my meme and head out, and should have taken the time to be more clear. Not everyone who cries that they are "chosen" are the real deal obviously.

But where there is true high strangeness of the "I can call them in" type, you can be pretty sure that a very zealous, highly emotional, true-believer is involved somehow. Same in most "poltergeist" cases.

Any one else notice the "Nellis UFO" similarities & characteristics in some of his footage?

For now, Mr Jiminez is worth watching. And like I said: MANY more of these "chosen" folk are going to be in our future here at ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187

How the hell did you write upside down?

I didn't even know that was possible.

Pred...

You have to be one of the chosen ones to be able to write upside down

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
another even greater vid from him. dont know if u posted it
watch 5.53

edit on 23-11-2010 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by mobtek

Yes, he coulda left out the commentary regarding his being a "chosen one". I'm fine with that if that is what or how one thinks of theirselves. But to know when & where to divulge such things or not, will mean the difference in being taken seriously or just being taken for a fool.

Well as far as personal PR you guys are right. On the other hand, I think it's important that we understand what kind of belief system surrounds the relatively few folk that are experiencing real phenomena.

If there starts to be some reoccuring similarities in beliefs and/or practices of these experiencers/documentarists, then I believe we start to get a little closer in understanding exactly what we're dealing with.

Filming his screen is--at this point and in my opinion--the only minus in regards his veracity. His footage, obviously fervent belief, and even his choice of self-description seem to me suggestive of a person who has indeed opened himself up to something...strange.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Is this the same date as the sighting in Phoenix Arizona where the mayor wore an ET suit to a conference to try and make it a joke when everyone in the city knew what they saw?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Is there not a better example of the problem with this subject? Seriously, anyone who wants to entertain this and think they aren't in some way contributing to the "laugh-ability factor" that paints us all as complete nutjobs raise your hands.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They all appear to be balloons. I guess aliens drive balloons?

How can he say this is "proof we are being visited by extraterrestrials"? If these were not balloons, but actually craft, how does he know who is driving them?

Balloons = #1 cause of UFO sightings, and it still holds true.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
After reading all the messages in this thread many good points are being made and then some calling this person Erik on Youtube Crazy Nuts etc are what is not needed nor what I wish to see on my thread here.
One can argue about the video and the Object which is my focus of posting his video here.
Calling people names has nothing in my book anything to do with Ufology whatsoever.

So I would ask those that my comment applies to refrain what calling names period .
Stick to the content of what he is recording in the skies above .

If he is having some direct contact with these Objects thats a whole another discussion which is not what I am focusing on .

Lets put it this way if he is able to have contact of some kind on a conscious or unconscious level that you or I are not having that does not make him anything else but someone have experiences that we cannot explain.

So I also see some have added more video's since I started posting the one for this thread .

He has joined this site the other day and responded to some of the ATS Members on my first video that I posted on another thread.

Will he come back on here and respond to question I do not know .

That will depend on how he is treated I would gather .

I certianly would like to see Erik join this thread and answer questions if they are intelligent and without name calling etc .

Well that's my comment on this and I hope he will reply to ATS Members questions who have serious ones to ask about why these sightings are happening where he is now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join