It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Fox new?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Today its being ridiculed as faux news, but if you look at movies like Core Of Corruption Volume 1 a lot of that footage is from fox news reporting among other things about the Israeli agents detained, asking hard questions in the press room etc. . That was 2001/02 mayne 03. You dont see any of that anymore.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Today its being ridiculed as faux news, but if you look at movies like Core Of Corruption Volume 1 a lot of that footage is from fox news reporting among other things about the Israeli agents detained, asking hard questions in the press room etc. . That was 2001/02 mayne 03. You dont see any of that anymore.

Can you please tell us what the hell you are trying to say?

I know those words but nothing makes sense

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What happened to Fox News you ask? The same thing that happens to a dog when it bites the hand that feeds it. The dog ends up getting muzzled, re-trained and ultimately put to death if it does not learn how to obey its master. This analogy not only applies to Fox, but all mainstream media, who are nothing more than well trained lapdogs. In other words, hot air mouthpieces for the establishment have replaced investigative journalists.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They've been taken over by the far right, and have too many "opinion" shows now and not enough news.

Two weeks ago, Bill O'Reilly was on Bill Maher telling him that his show was for "entertainment and opinion". A couple of days ago, on his own show, he called himself a "fact based news journalist with fair and balanced reporting".

He's either one or the other. Pick one, Mr Reilly

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
That missing S in the title is going to kill this thread, its all about appearences. I must say that I too am lost on this thread, what happened in comparison to what, who, when, where, why, or how?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Like in 2001 2002 you had reporters who reported relevant stuff, like that mossad had been found at the scene. Now you hardly have any reporting anymore but lots of opinion pieces.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, I'd like to comment further but I really don't watch any Fox news so my opinion is totally superficial.

top topics

join