It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BORING...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel like seemingly everybody is pulling at straws to come up with a conspiracy regardless of its obvious legitimacy? I feel like the tea-party has infiltrated ATS... I feel like the issues that actually interest me are swept under the tsumani of starred and flagged GARBAGE that I find myself closing out of ATS almost ashamed that I keep coming back in hopes to find something decent.

Let us explore the unexplained...with reason... not just throw anything you can possibly dig up or find to whore a few stars and flags.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
Does anyone else feel like seemingly everybody is pulling at straws to come up with a conspiracy regardless of its obvious legitimacy? I feel like the tea-party has infiltrated ATS... I feel like the issues that actually interest me are swept under the tsumani of starred and flagged GARBAGE that I find myself closing out of ATS almost ashamed that I keep coming back in hopes to find something decent.

Let us explore the unexplained...with reason... not just throw anything you can possibly dig up or find to whore a few stars and flags.

I personally think it's due to the nature of these forums. Once you start reading stories of every perspective or side of any topic... your brain just makes up every perspective when you read anything else. Some people just post anything their mind conjures .. sure it's good to look at every side of anything.. I do the same.

It's just the part where you're supposed to deeply think about it before you post

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Does anyone else feel like seemingly everybody is pulling at straws to come up with a conspiracy regardless of its obvious legitimacy?

Try being a 'debunker', also known on these forums as, "government agent" etc...fun.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Keep in mind that ATS offers a variety of different message board topics. I recently scanned through a music thread called "Punk!!!" I think having a variety of stuff to comb through is important. It's better than having arbitrary gatekeepers for a limited range of topics.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This is why we have specific forums. It is possible to stick within a specific topic of interest, relatively speaking, by avoiding the "recent posts" page and, instead, using the specific forum page!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
thats because this forum is run by the NSA to draw out free thinkers after which they isolate them from all good society where they cannot scare the good folk.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by depressed67

Sort of like an ATS Island?

Hmmm... not a bad idea.

Can we have weekly raves?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well,what was you expecting?

This site has been taken over by young people who wish to all start a useless thread just to get points stars and flags.

There is absolutely NOTHING of importance being discussed on this site anymore.

How many threads do you see that is just the same old thing posted multiple time ove and over agaim.

The old ATS that would not have happened.

All the old mods moved on and the new ones........

It is not about substance anymore it is about numbers and dollar signs.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You're right, Vyvyan; it's all completely BORING!

top topics

join