It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Panels Proven, Who lives and who dies in effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

absolutely and its been happening like this for a while, just in small increments.........I dont agree with it, and I think its horrible, but its the way it is..........the system is broken...

I feel for you with your job, rewarding to work with people but horrible to see what happens to them

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
I owned 3 agencies that provided care under medicaid AND medicare and oversaw 8 others in 5 states

Thanks for posting this, now I know where you come from. I was right all along.....it always comes down to greed and money.

How did this post have ANY relevance to the discussion? Because of my profession I know what im talking about, so instead of debating what i say, you try to attack me by calling me some greedy person?

Im not surprised, hey while your busy slinging insults at people, maybe you should pick up a mirror and choke down some of your own partisan rhetoric

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This thread is the equivalent of physically slapping someone, and wondering why they respond in kind.

As has been pointed out, the money isn't there. The system is broke, and for that you can really blame both parties, but we are not looking for the real cause now are we?

You cannot have a system built around mandatory, universal, and quality care for anyone and everyone UNLESS you have anyone and everyone contributing to the COMMON good in an equitable economic system.

OP, are you telling me that it is only the Republicans fault that we do not have an equitable economic system? Yes, in fact, you are. You are looking to advance the politics of a party that has done as much as the other to destroy America. Perhaps more so, since so many non-producers have been led by the Democratic Party to believe the gravy train will continue indefinitely if you vote Democratic. The party of endless welfare and big government.

Have you noticed the huge increase in federal employment and federal employee salaries? Care to discuss that?
I bet not. This is just a hit piece that does nothing to address our problems. You are part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Koch industries thanks you for your continued contributions.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
OP, are you telling me that it is only the Republicans fault that we do not have an equitable economic system? Yes, in fact, you are. You are looking to advance the politics of a party that has done as much as the other to destroy America. Perhaps more so, since so many non-producers have been led by the Democratic Party to believe the gravy train will continue indefinitely if you vote Democratic. The party of endless welfare and big government.

Have you noticed the huge increase in federal employment and federal employee salaries? Care to discuss that?
I bet not. This is just a hit piece that does nothing to address our problems. You are part of the problem.

it must be very hurtful when you look back at the last oh...30+ years, and see how the republicans have blown up the deficit when in power, and the democrats lower it and balance the budget

must put your poor tummy in knots to see the actual effects are completely opposite of the retoric the GOP puts out.

man, would hate to live my entire life in complete hypocracy...but oh well...actions don't matter, only retoric wins, aye?
Country first...lulz.

Yes...lets discuss the huge increase in federal employment under the name of homeland security, the biggest freaking monster government machine...or lets talk about 8 years of conservative economic model producing a total of 1.1 million jobs (*unlike the clinton years that produced 22 million)..lets talk endlessly about the economic models the conservatives have lied, twisted, and ultimately broken over the backs of the common class while endlessly decieving the middle class that somehow the repubs have the perfect trickle down model, even though every single demonstration of their rule has proven beyond any question it to be a destructive model and the thing they rally against strengthens the middle class

lets talk about it...nevermind...thing is, your side doesn't know how to talk, because you don't run on hard facts, you run on micro-examples and emotion...its like talking to a commercial...its pointless...completely pointless..because your not trying to find an answer, your trying to find a cool talking point and some new smoke/mirrors. a puppet purchased by large insurance. lock, stock, and barrel.

But hey, its all fun anyhow...ultimately I don't know this chap in arizona, or the 95 others over there that suddenly lost their life due to a political move by the right..and frankly, there are too many people in the world. At least they are starting to kill people off in red states though...thin that herd out a bit...they won't mind..its the corporate american thing to do.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles

I owned 3 agencies that provided care under medicaid AND medicare and oversaw 8 others in 5 states

Thanks for posting this, now I know where you come from. I was right all along.....it always comes down to greed and money.

How did this post have ANY relevance to the discussion? Because of my profession I know what im talking about, so instead of debating what i say, you try to attack me by calling me some greedy person?

Im not surprised, hey while your busy slinging insults at people, maybe you should pick up a mirror and choke down some of your own partisan rhetoric

Hrm...on the first page, you reveal that you hate the medicare system as it USED TO BE, because you owned a company that got screwed by medicare. So your solution is to instead destroy medicare completely and if you dont have money to pay, you die. Does that sum up your position?

Sounds pretty greedy to me, putting money before human life.

Speaking of "partisan rhetoric", i notice that keith olbermann and liberal viewers are the ones that ponied up the bucks so this guy could live....And the Republicans are always the ones complaining that if only the government would leave them and their money alone, they would provide charity for people....but neither Glenn Beck, nor Bill Oreilly, nor Hannity, nor Bush I or II, or any other of the right wing fools gave up dime one for this guy.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Its not about action, its about -message-. heh

that basically sums up the right wing movement. fiscal conservative words while catagorically untrue historically. Family values while promoting intolerance, envy, greed, waste, and murder. Christian values while letting a stranger die on the road (good sumerian story reference/healthcare).

The problem is however, liberals totally lose the talking points battle...hard to put a long answer to complex problems on a button or condense it to a 3 word slogan...and people like easy...actions mean little to the non=observer, only the words...records are rarely checked to see if the words actually have meaning.

I need to step away from this thread...its making my partisan anger start to come out and want to shake a neo-con until he admits the truth (figure my arms will fall off first)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join