It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George, Barbara Bush on 'LKL': We're no political dynasty!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

In the hour-long interview, Bush and his wife, Barbara, discussed their lives and their relationship with another son -- former President George W. Bush. While the Bushes spoke with obvious pride of their family and accomplishments, they rejected talk of a Bush political dynasty, even when reminded that they are one of only two father-son presidential families in American history.
Asked if Jeb was thinking about running for president in 2012, his father responded: "I don't think he is. In fact, I know he's not."

Well with the speculation as to Jeb's running for president it seems the Bush's don't feel he is going to run or at least want us to think this for now. What's your take?

CNN
edit on 11/22/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I love what they said about Sarah Palin. Barbabra Bush said Sarah Palin should stay in Alaska.

Joking aside. I could see a huge split between Conservatives soon! As in now!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

i sure hope jeb runs. his brother aside, if jeb entered the race he'd be the most qualified, level headed, leader on either party's ticket.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
NOT a dynasty!?!??!!

If anyone thought Dubya wasn't either a liar or a complete moron this should be a wake up call.

12 Years of the Presidency, 8 Years of the Vice-presidency, 3 years Head of CIA, several Senate terms, 2 Governorships in 3 generations and "We're Not a DYNASTY"?.

GW Bush has lied about most things so I suppose this isn't really all the surprising.

Good God! How could the public continue to defend these cretins? Or even want another one as President. SNUS: Have you just surrendered all hope of getting a decent candidate for Prez? What about Ron Paul?

edit on 22-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Jeb would be a perfect choice to continue the Dynasty of invading countries for no reason, torture, cutting taxes for the most wealthy, and basically telling the middle class to bend over and take it cause the oil companies, the banks, big pharma, and those that profit in blood, are really goin to give it to ya. Perhaps he could even call in the rest of the team with Cheney, Brownie, Wolfewitz, and the other neocon clowns.

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

edit on 22-11-2010 by whaaa because: needed to reload

top topics

join