It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem?trail over Sydney,Aus this morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Just about to head out to work this morning and looked up to see a plane starting what looked like a chem-trail over SW Sydney. I live in the last suburb of Sydney metro and under the normal flight path from Melbourne > Sydney airports. But this one caught my eye as, I saw it start
(click for larger)

Here is a pic of the plane

and if you notice here as i was driving North it makes the usual left bank around western Sydney to obviously land on the E>W runway. This with a little thing to ponder though... save this image and zoom in to the right side of the of the bend in the clouds and youll notice another plane about 10 minutes after this one. sorry for the quality of images but only had iphone4 on me.

cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Look how its curved! It might be a Chinese Missile!!

J/K, that is a huge chemtrail!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Once the weather 23z weather balloon has finished, Im going to post the weather data for the Sydney area. Im tipping that judging by the large amounts of cirrus, and the fact that cirrus occurs at the heights where contrails form, its probably a persistent contrail. My weather balloon should be finished shortly, and seeing as its a world wide event (every weather station laucnhes at the same time around the world), the data shouldnt be too far off

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
thats what i originally thought OzWeatherman, but this is below the cloud line and then the 2nd plane would be at the same altitude and speed on approach to the airport but no contrail..???

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

Oh yeah, thurr's definitely a chemtrail, because I know what a Chinese Missile looks like

what are those red dots in the sky btw?
looks like a grid or something, maybe just a camra trick, or sundog, but I ain't never seen won like that!

WHO do these things come from?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
contrailish, too high to be on approach to an atc...looks like a md-80 sort of
contrails can trigger a whole layer of cirrus....so that's not really the difference. for a chemtrail, one can see them on sattellite pics off coast or they have more density and billow effect. yep, chemtrails are real, remember the tv special about katrina and how they said they steered it with cloud and weather altering methods.
there's more...but pics can be discerned to an experienced eye. no contrail will billow with opaque density.
and an aircraft can enter sporadic air pockets that turn contrails on and off...mostly at low altitude...in the high humidity areas....

edit on 22-11-2010 by GBP/JPY because: put in a y instead of that t

edit on 22-11-2010 by GBP/JPY because: the r in contrail....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
what are those red dots in the sky btw?
looks like a grid or something, maybe just a camra trick,

the red dots would be either the sun glare or its picked up a reflection off the car beside me

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
thats what i originally thought OzWeatherman, but this is below the cloud line and then the 2nd plane would be at the same altitude and speed on approach to the airport but no contrail..???

Well, judging by the fact that you are located under Sydney Airport air space, its highly unlikely that you will have two planes at the same altitude. This ensures that the collision risk is minimal. The contrail is most likely from a Melbourne to Brisbane flight, or a Melbourne to an International airport, due to the fact that its altitude is so high, rather than a plane on its final approach. Most planes descend well before they reach the city, and its a gradual descent which takes 20 to 30 minutes.

I will check the METARS from Sydney airport, which will tell how high the cirrus clouds are.

Edit- My balloon has just burst, should have data really soon
edit on 22/11/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
thanks Oz
but to help you a little more i live in the area where the red & green lines start,
Red line is the approach that most Melb > Syd flights take (from SW, banks left to West syd, banks right at Prospect Reservoir over the harbour and into Airport, and the green line is the path my flight from Perth last week

edit on 22-11-2010 by lavenlaar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
All those red spots around the sun are Niburur, Nemises, Sackcloth, the Jesus Cross and all their friends! Run for the Hills!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yeah I understand that

What I meant was a flight going over Sydney, not one bound for Sydney airport

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ok, I got the data on our intranet, but its not available on the external network yet. At the crusing altitude, which is between 25,000ft and 40,000ft, its actually very moist. The most moisture is located in between 25,000ft to 34,000ft, which accounts for the high levels and dense patches of cirrus clouds which are laying on top of a high level inversion layer.

In my proffesional opinion, its definently a contrail

Will post the data here when its availble on the internet to suppost what I said

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

...and if you notice here as i was driving North it makes the usual left bank around western Sydney to obviously land on the E>W runway...

NO, none of those airplanes were arriving, nor departing, from SYD.

Just passing by. Wish there was the equivalent to www.flightaware.com... (for North America), or www.flightradar24.com... (in Europe)....down in your country....

Since your proximity to SYD is close, I presume? Airplanes on arrival.departure for that destination would be too low to be making contrails.

Looking at just the Qantas route map, for instance....those flights could have been Canberra-Brisbane, or perhaps Melbourne-Brisbane, etc. Would have to see the aeronautical charts, and also the flight plan information, and could then determine their normal routings, especially overhead the Sydney area.....

....or, even Internationally....out of Melbourne perhaps...

And there are other airlines besides Qantas.....

edit on 22 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

No really??????
A real chemtrail in Australia????
You must be kidding

top topics

join