It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Caught with Camcorder Taping Spiderman 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

By Jesse Hiestand - A 16-year-old boy was caught early Wednesday using a camcorder tape the first showing of "Spider-Man 2" at a Los Angeles theater, the Motion Picture Assn. of America (MPAA) said.

Reuters Article

Well this is one of the piracy laws I can agree with and I hope this kid gets a huge fine and then some.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Sometimes I think people look at these things the wrong way. If you want to watch this film on some crappy pirate instead of on a full screen with sound quality so good it'll make your balls tremble then what a fool you are.
Even then, I'd want to wait for the DVD so I can have it in glorious DTS on my sound system rather than on that turd pirate.

If people want to deprive themselves of that quality then fine there's no problem. If there were 30 people in there with cameras this movie is still going to make 100's of millions absolutely no worries, so where's the fire?

The kid should just get a spanking and sent on his way...oh...and of course tell his parents.

Also, kids are reckless sometimes (and this is hardly one of them times), trying to throw the book at him is a bit harsh me thinks, and I hate kids so it really must be.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Be good in the movies!! Holy cats! NVGs? Now that is pretty major. No more back row smoochin you teenagers.

The teen was spotted by a projectionist scanning the audience with night vision goggles.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
No more back row smoochin you teenagers.

Ummm.....damnit!! When did this start??

People are always pirating movies like that...theyre called Telecasts...they are only good if its an empty theatre and a camera is setup in the projectionists booth. No one wants the ones shot with a regular camera down in the aisles....cuz they majorly suck.

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

new topics

top topics

join