It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO poem from a Banker!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I haven't seen this posted so thought it might be of interest to ATS'rs. It kind of puts it all in a nutshell how we are all sheep. Hope you like it and I hope its not been posted before.

Its food for thought if anything.

Albert.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
hits the nail on the head this video.

thanks for posting!

TPTB are looking down their noses at us..

saw this earlier on another site, good you brought it to the attention of ATS , it brings it home how brain washed and used we all really are!

time to wake up, but how do you wake up those who are in coma? reminds of zietgeist in all wrapped into a poem.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Thanks meremortal.Now you mention it, it does remind me of the Zeitgeist movie.

It seems europe is being taken over by the money lenders at the moment. They have seen their prey and have gone for the jugular with Ireland.

Odd thing is, Germany seems to be the big noise in Europe! The IMF is based in washington according to my google search and as a lot of threads many here have read, German high up officers and scientists were brought to the USA after WW2 and given citizenship with all their credentials changed by the US gov.

We have read posts that the USA is the third Reich......just speculation of course but it is making me think about taking this a bit more seriously.

Albert.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"We have read posts that the USA is the third Reich......just speculation of course but it is making me think about taking this a bit more seriously. "

i thought bush was related to the queen, they are all in it together ! the elite don't give a toss about us.

the man said in the video! we are expendable,slaves, sheep, peasants.

as one advisor said in roman times 2,000 odd yrs ago, (sorry don't have a link) why don't we get the slaves to wear an arm band so we know how many they are!
"no" said the leader "or they will realise that there are more than them, then there of us.."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I thought more people would enter debate in this thread.

maybe it's too late and all are in bed or its just s##t.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
that was an excellent piece!
that guy wasn't seriously a banker, was he?
he was playing a banker, right.
was that really a poem originally written by a banker?

if so, then, wth

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Yeah he isn't a real banker he's just an actor. Good video though.

new topics

top topics

join