It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Kerry said he's going to do if he's elected US President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
What has John Kerry said that he's going to do if he's elected U.S. President? Has he said what steps, specifically, he'll take to handle --

-Iraq?
-Afghanistan?
Will we immediately pull all our armed forces out, stay with Bush's basic plan but alter it or speed it up, or what?

-Iran & North Korea?
-preventing terrorist attacks at home?
-improving relations with other nations, and organizations like NATO, the UN, the EU, etc., without weakening the U.S.'s position?
-dealing with nations and organizations that have serious corruption problems (the UN immediately comes to mind)
-the usual domestic policy agendas

Does anyone know? I'm having trouble finding any specifics of Kerry's plans on the Internet... or has he not given any specifics yet? Has he just said "I'll do better than Bush" or "I'll be different than Bush" when asked, and offered nothing more?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The only specific thing i've heard him say was he wants to increase minimum wage. I'm not voting for him or Bush.

[edit on 7/1/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
he said he would create 10 million jobs within the intercities in the nation.
He said he would create more programs so that people have opportunity for success......

The 10 million jobs he said he would create would be manufacturing jobs.

so what the hell would he manufacture????????????????????????????

And how the hell would he create those jobs without raising taxes??????????????

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
thats it i'm running for president.

and i'm going to create 15 million new jobs!

see? anyone can make a claim but without a COMPREHENSIVE DETAILED PLAN TO SEE we wont know if he's being serious or jsut trying to drum up some more supporters.

i'm going to create a universal healthcare system that wont cost the tax payer a single penny!

see this is easy, too easy in fact.

i can do this all day long if i want. i can make it look good but actually doing it and laying out the plans and then showing those plans and then hoping people willlike those plans is a different matter.

top topics

join