It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Fuels Propaganda For TSA & TSA Issues warnings of Boycott of Airlines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
online.wsj.com...

TSA chief warns against boycott of airport scans

He said he has no idea how many passengers plan to opt out, but added: "I am absolutely amazed at the response and how people have taken to it. I never would have predicted it. I think it hit a nerve."

abcnews.go.com...

New Poll Finds Security Concerns Trump Privacy Worries

It matters: Support for using the scanners plummets by 32 points among those who suspect a possible health risk, to 45 percent, compared with 77 percent support among those who see no such concern. That suggests the TSA might mitigate opposition if it were able to persuade more of the public that the scanners, even if intrusive, are safe.

This proves why you cant trust or believe the polls anymore, things are getting way out of control, just so you know i was fine with the old Security measures but these ones just are over the limit.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
online.wsj.com...

TSA chief warns against boycott of airport scans

He said he has no idea how many passengers plan to opt out, but added: "I am absolutely amazed at the response and how people have taken to it. I never would have predicted it. I think it hit a nerve."

he would never have predicted it? is he having a laff, what exactly did he expect when tsa agents are stickin thier hands down ur pants and stripping your children in full view of other travellers?! its ludicrous

abcnews.go.com...

New Poll Finds Security Concerns Trump Privacy Worries

It matters: Support for using the scanners plummets by 32 points among those who suspect a possible health risk, to 45 percent, compared with 77 percent support among those who see no such concern. That suggests the TSA might mitigate opposition if it were able to persuade more of the public that the scanners, even if intrusive, are safe.

This proves why you cant trust or believe the polls anymore, things are getting way out of control, just so you know i was fine with the old Security measures but these ones just are over the limit.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

METHODOLOGY -- This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by telephone Nov. 21, 2010, among a random national sample of 514 adults, including landline and cell-phone-only respondents. Results have a margin of sampling error of 5 points.

I am far from being a statistical polling expert, but 514 people seems far too small of a sampling for a statistically accurant reading.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"I am absolutely amazed at the response and how people have taken to it. I never would have predicted it. I think it hit a nerve."

This guy should have just said "I'm a crackhead", at least then some people would have thought he was joking.

top topics

join