It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Many Threads Going Around Trying to Play Down freemasons Lately

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

boys are Demolay and girls are Rainbow Girls, and Jobs Daughters. Having never been in them, I have no idea what they teach. They are masonic. But the boy scouts was formed by a mason. I don't see it being masonic though. I was in, I enjoyed it, My dad was a scout leader. Great memories. I could see a parent being overly ambitious about trying to get you into a masonic organization. They teach good values to get you through life. But then again so does scouting. It sounds like you have good parents not to force you into something you didn't want.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The Boys Scouts has been recruiting their members to become child soldiers against terrorists and border-jumpers.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The testimony of these ex-Masons is often tainted as they joined for all the wrong reasons.

What are those "wrong reasons?"

So, to be a credible witness to Masonic goings-on it's not enough to attend lodge - you must also have to right reasons for joining.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

The Boys Scouts has been recruiting their members to become child soldiers against terrorists and border-jumpers.

sounds like a good thing to me.

terrorists and border-jumpers seem to be causing a bit of trouble in my country.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

That is the thought-out answer this thread was looking for. Nice one mate.

My personal suspicion is that a lot of the people on here who claim to be masons simply aren't. Don't know why anyone would bother faking it but then again the internet is all about fraud.

The main problem with freemasonry is it's nature. It's a Secret Society. The actions performed behind it's closed doors are hidden from the public eye and that implies that they are illict/illegal/unsavory in some way. I don't know what masons really get up to so I'm not going to jump to conclusions however it begs the question: Why would anyone want to belong to a secret society of do-gooders?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJ
reply to post by JoshNorton

Why would anyone want to belong to a secret society of do-gooders?

Oh, I don't know....maybe for the same reason some individuals anonymously donate thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars to charities or people in need????

Hmm, I guess living and pursuing activities for a higher cause is above your ability?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

terrorists and border-jumpers seem to be causing a bit of trouble in my country.

But not too much trouble for a 9-year-old girl, apparently.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Some join for very selfish reasons. Some think if they join they will receive monetary reward or get an edge up in social status or high salary employment. Some have even joined just so they could badmouth them later on and spread lies.

Now this is the exception not the standard of the majority of members.
edit on 2-12-2010 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It is the Mason's that decided to pour the entire National Wealth of the United States into China...because they planned on pulling their money out after making the Chinese value their currency higher....then bombing them into the stone age and profiting greatly rebuilding that country.

Just as we did in the Philippines, Iraq...etc.. A newly declassified Vietnam War paper in the online National Archives showed Kissinger wanted to put US Banks into Vietnam. Why?

To profit when rebuilding was necessary after the war. Problem is we lost the war and never got to see any profits from the blood lost that time.

Can we beat China? No. That's why you are seeing the FreeMason's coming out apologizing now. If the American people realize what the Masons did and bankrupted us....every Mason in Europe and North America would be dead tomorrow.

They destroyed the United States. We are no longer a SuperPower. We almost had a complete collapse but Congress was able to quickly pass things which kept us going a little longer...but in the end they made the collapse worse than what it would have been.

What we are going thru now is just a formal collapse with a few people in the know getting as much as they still can out of the country for their families. The FreeMason's are fleeing. They have to.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

But not too much trouble for a 9-year-old girl, apparently.

I am afraid I don't know what you are talking about. The boy scouts does have one particular requirement. The members must be boys. Isn't it about time for you to throw out several insults, then disappear for two months?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I'm curious if you have some proof of this Chinese monetary, bombing scheme.

The Freemasons fleeing? Hmmm...new to me. I guess I didn't get the message to flee.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Isn't it about time for you to throw out several insults, then disappear for two months?

I think he decided to do that on another thread.... Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe he was just biding his time?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJ
My personal suspicion is that a lot of the people on here who claim to be masons simply aren't. Don't know why anyone would bother faking it but then again the internet is all about fraud.
I don't know the new guys. I haven't interacted with them enough yet. But as for about a dozen other Masons on ATS, we've tested each other... either explicitly or implicitly. There's certain language only a Mason would use, or at least only someone who's memorized the ritual work and attended lodge so often that such speech patterns come naturally to them.

The main problem with freemasonry is it's nature. It's a Secret Society. The actions performed behind it's closed doors are hidden from the public eye and that implies that they are illict/illegal/unsavory in some way.
That's a false assumption. LOTS of things go on behind closed doors for any number of reasons, and a majority of them aren't illicit, illegal or unsavory. From the bedroom to the boardroom, privacy is a fundamental right. I actually have more issue with people who claim nobody should keep secrets. They're the ones who usually come out in favor of fascist agendas, unknowingly or unwittingly.

Why would anyone want to belong to a secret society of do-gooders?
Then there is a basic principle of morality that you haven't learned yet in life: You don't do the right thing because you expect praise or recognition—you do the right thing because it was the right thing to do.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
As a Mason, and a person who has at least a moderately acceptable Intelligence Quotient, I do have to way in on this. I am a "low level" mason, at least by most people here's standards. However, being a devoted conspiracy theorist for years before joining, I did join with a curious eye open. That being said, and to echo one of the other poster's comments, when you see who is in charge at the higher levels, you wonder how these people could possibly "run the world". I don't expect you to take my word for this, but most Mason's can confirm this.(any NJ masons here?)
That being said, I do keep open to the possibility that there could be an underlying motive in Freemasonry. To argue otherwise is ignorant. If they are as powerful as people say, and due to the fact that as an lodge officer and trusted brother of the lodge I have not seen anything hinting at it, there could be a silent conspiracy. Just because there could be, doesn't mean there is though. There could be a giant invisible teacup floating in space too.

I'm just saying.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theunknownman
I don't expect you to take my word for this, but most Mason's can confirm this.(any NJ masons here?)

Yes. But at least most of the past Grand Masters we recently had have a sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why i dont like the Masons.

First they are part of a greater pyramid, therefore the Masons are not all knowing.
One is all knowing and that is Amen Ra(in their opinion)
I can not find so quickly the part where the pyramid is being showed. The part below show the involvemend of the Masons. The involvmend of the ruling, so as the Vatican and world cooporations, governments.

Next example is the statue of liberty, it was build by a Free Mason, or it was for an Free Mason(not sure)

The show of Jesse Ventura, Denver New world Airport or something. In the airport(with the massive underground shelter),are al lot of art pieces, with the symbols of the Free Masons.

All the evidence above, show the involvmend of the Free Masons. In my vieuw are responalbe for the missery and suffering of mankind.

In the show of alex jones, there was an wiki insider John Young.
Watch the below vid from 4:22min

The mother of all, is the info about the Vatican. Then i searched this vid, about the Vatican.

That video took me to investigate

Bent crosss, reversed cross, all seeing eye, obelisk.

After taking all this in under the assumption that the wiki insider is right about what is about to be released, i concluded.
We are all in deep sh**. This is so inmense.

The Masons are in my eyes A TOOL OF EVIL.

Its my believe now. Sorry if i stept on somebody's soul, but its my truth.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to be an Emperor - that's not my business - I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another, human beings are like that. We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls - has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in: machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little: More than machinery we need humanity; More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in men, cries out for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all. Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me I say "Do not despair". The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress: the hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die [now] liberty will never perish... Soldiers - don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you - who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder. Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate - only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers - don't fight for slavery, fight for liberty. In the seventeenth chapter of Saint Luke it is written " the kingdom of God is within man " - not one man, nor a group of men - but in all men - in you, the people. You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure. Then in the name of democracy let's use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world, a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give you the future and old age and security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power, but they lie. They do not fulfil their promise, they never will. Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people. Now let us fight to fulfil that promise. Let us fight to free the world, to do away with national barriers, do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness. Soldiers - in the name of democracy, let us all unite! Look up! Look up! The clouds are lifting - the sun is breaking through. We are coming out of the darkness into the light. We are coming into a new world. A kind new world where men will rise above their hate and brutality. The soul of man has been given wings - and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow - into the light of hope - into the future, that glorious future that belongs to you, to me and to all of us. Look up. Look up."

edit on 14-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join