It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you support the war effort you support draconian TSA measures at airports.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So, support it!

You must understand that the DHS, and TSA are part of the apparatus of security erected after 9/11, right?

If you don't support getting microwaved or molested at the airport, but you support the war on terror, maybe you will finally figure out what the "war on terror" really is. Are you starting to see who the terrorists are now?

When you get fondled by the blue shirted praetorian guard, do you feel safe, or do you feel as though maybe you are suspect?

I support freedom and law and order the way they should be. Sorry but this country is gone, half because criminals are in elected positions, and half because we elected them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

You must understand that the DHS, and TSA are part of the apparatus of security erected after 9/11, right?

Yes, and? I'd imagine people want increased security after 9/11...

If you don't support getting microwaved

You get more radiation in like a minute of flight than from a scanner.

or molested

Sexual abuse, also referred to as molestation, is the forcing of undesired sexual behavior by one person upon another, when that force falls short of being a sexual assault. The offender is referred to as a sexual abuser or (often pejoratively) molester. ...

Are they sexually abusing you or searching you?

Are you starting to see who the terrorists are now?

The ones who did 9/11 and continue to try to bomb places.

When you get fondled by the blue shirted praetorian guard, do you feel safe, or do you feel as though maybe you are suspect?

I feel as if I'm being searched randomly for possibly containing something that is not allowed for security reasons on an airplane. If you want to feel like a "suspect", try going through security as a minority from another continent.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Hey Disinformation Operative (from your title)

TSA feeling peoples privates is disgusting, please don't advocate or apologise for this any longer!

Look at how intelligent people like Celente use simple logic to explain why these draconian measures are not making people safer, and how the mainstream dimwits (like these 3 on Fox) don't have half a brain cell between them to defend it.

edit on 22-11-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Well, that was the response I had anticipated from a bold, self declared disinfo agent.

Do you happen to have access to the document that states the exact amount of radiation a backscatter x-ray scanner passes through your body when you go through?

How long is "like a minute"?

Who are the ones who did 9/11?

edit on 22-11-2010 by downtown436 because: edit reason

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yesterday I passed through Miami airport. I was wearing an ankle support for a sprain.

yes I was stopped by the TSA. Yes I was taken to the side. Yes it was swabbed for explosive material, Yes I passed. Yes i was let go immediatly.

Yes i was thanked, and you know what

I thanked him TOO.

You know why.

Because I have nothing to hide.

They are doing their job that the US Gov deems necessary to protect the airline industry and you the flying public.

Grow up, be an adult, just do it, it will take a matter of a few minutes, and you know what, if EVERYONE started acting like adults, instead of whinging and crying about being searched, which just takes up more valuable time, and delays other passenger getting processed through security in a timely manner. maybe it could even result in reducing the queue lengths that everyone hates so much!

Know you are going to travel, just know you will be searched and prepare to deal with it, and act accordingly, or has all personal responsibility of each individual now been collectively waived. Just so you can claim the right to act like spoiled children!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Are they sexually abusing you or searching you?

That would depend on the TSA Agent doing the fondling.

That is all irrelevant to their committing an illegal action against US Citizens. The former head of TSA admitted on Air it is a violation of the Fourth Amendment and illegal, just before defending it. You either care about the law or your a criminal. It's that simple.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Flying is not "Probable Cause" and Presidential Orders are not legal if they violate that Law. You either believe in the law or you don't. Can't have it both ways?

The Supreme Court has ruled numerous times that your Body is your Property. The reason does not matter, if you don't want them to touch your body or view it with a machine that is a Perverts dream and they deny you anything for not allowing it, they are criminals.

I just watched a guy who had a catheter and bag, that was stripped in a room with windows in full view. His underwear fell down and he had to ask permission to pull his underwear up while being searched in view of the other passengers. Does that make you feel safer? He cooperated because he had no choice. He either did it or he could not fly. Anyone who thinks this is OK is one sick human being.

They told us that children under 12 were exempt even thought they had already done agressive pat downs on kids as young as 3. So, why are they lying? There is a video of a 9 year old surrounded by three TSA Agents while one put his hands down his pants and fondled him. This was after they lied about the age limitation. Again why are they lying. How does fondling childrens genitals make us safer. Please explain it fully and in a logical manner.

I just happen to live in a place where if I don't fly, I can never see my family or friends again, meaning I would be punished having committed no crime. As a Pacifist, I'm about as dangerous as being hit with a marshmallow. So why am I being punished. What crime do I commit if I don't want some low income, under-trained TSA employee to grope my genitals for no reason and without any cause to do so?

Hillary Clinton stated she would not want submit to this on Air. The former head of the TSA admitted this is illegal. I think that speaks volumes about the real intent here.

Next time your ride in or drive a car, remember you are in thousands of times more danger than you would be from Terrorists on a airplane and yet you continue to drive or ride in cars. Logic is indeed dead in this country. This is in fact surrendering to the Terrorists and admitting they have won. How sad or should I say sick is that?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

So when the government decides that they need to look inside your anus to make sure you don't have a bomb, you will be fine with that?

I'm not fine with getting an x-ray, ever, for any reason PERIOD

I have nothing to hide. I have the right to be secure from search. It is my right to freely travel between the 50 states in any vehicle I choose. I am not a criminal, I am not a terrorist.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You seem to think people who are opposed would also cause trouble in the airports. Why is that? Profiling are you?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Me profiling? Absolutely!!! Prolfiling the stupid people who travel knowing the current situation, and who do make problems at the security points.

The result is hassle for the agent and every passenger stuck in the line behind them, while they have to sort this "person" out. In aviation, we have enough morons to worry about, let alone the type that think they are the King / Queen of the world, for the price an a budget airfare.

Look it's very simple. you don't like it, don't fly!! easy as that. I guess you just long for the good old days when you could just wander to the gate. Well in Europe we never have that not for many many many many years. So I really don't know what the issue is.

You're so tied up in what you believe YOUR rights are, But what about your responsibilities. I guess that just doesn't matter, as you selfishly mess with people's lives.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

But what if they decide to cut off you head to make sure you haven't swallowed an atom bomb!!! You know just before they deag you off to the FEMA camp!!

Back away from the computer, you have ingested to much BS Paranoia, You need to seek serenity! and fast!

And what about the people that are not from within your 50 states?? do they have a right to travel safely without risk of lack lustre security on a mode of transport that has and is targeted by criminal elements. (note i did not say terrorists) seeking to disrupt, hijack, smuggle, and generally cause harm to others.

I wish we lived in a world where this was not necessary. I wish I live in a world wherw airlines did not have to spend millions of dollars on airlines security and aircraft modifications for the same, but instead could pay me more.

But you know what. we DO.

and while you and others have this simplistic infantile ideology, then it will continue to cause greif and hassle not only to you, but more importantly, others!
edit on 22/11/2010 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The TSA has said scanner gives 0.02 microsieverts of radiation, you will get roughly 5 microsieverts per hour of flight, you'll get roughly 100 microsieverts from an x-ray, you'll get thousands of microsivert from a CAT scan, etc.

Unless you're sleeping on the scanner for a couple of weeks, I don't think you need to be worried.

Who are the ones who did 9/11?

Muslim extremists, like the ones who tried to blow it out last time. They aren't really a happy bunch.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

B.S. paranoia. Okay.

I have been going through a metal detector at airports my whole life. I fly thousands and thousands of miles per year. Fine, you can check to see if I have anything metal. Swabbing the outside of my suitcase, and x-raying my luggage.... fine. I don't care if my suitcase gets exposed to hazardous radiation. Heck they open your suitcase, and go through all the contents, and x-ray it. I'm fine with that.

But now they expect me to be fine with them x-raying me. I am not fine with that. Getting exposed to the radiation at 30,000 feet is bad enough. And there are already radiation risks for people that fly alot. I think getting an x-ray at the doctors office is extremely bad for your health. So to needlessly add more radiation to my life to check me for a bomb is absurd. Also having some dude grab your balls is ridiculous, and I will not put up with it.

So, very sorry but I don't feel any safer, due to increased security at airports, and it is completely stupid, because every single airport on earth is surrounded by a flimsy chain link fence that can be compromised in seconds by a pair of wire cutters.

This is about TPTB dominating us. They are testing to see if we will roll over like sheep, like you, or if we are going to say no way.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

0.02 microsieverts is more than I am willing to give the government at this time.

top topics

join