It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realization Hit Me Once Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sometimes its better to be different than to swim around in a pool of ignorance for the rest of your life. I have met folks that sold their souls for the system and i am proud of my strong convictions. My attempts to liberate and unlock others minds to think smarter and be the best they can truly be is something special and a gift others will come to appreciate with time.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Sometimes its better to be different than to swim around in a pool of ignorance for the rest of your life. I have met folks that sold their souls for the system and i am proud of my strong convictions. My attempts to liberate and unlock others minds to think smarter and be the best they can truly be is something special and a gift others will come to appreciate with time.

Congrats on your realization...but believe me...it is something each one of us must come to realize...it is our place to unlock our own minds, not the minds of others.

If, per chance, in educating ourselves, we educate others...then we have given someone a gift.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We're all one people. Your brothers ignorance is your own you can't be content to leave him where he is.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by adept2u
We're all one people. Your brothers ignorance is your own you can't be content to leave him where he is.

This is what i was looking for.

new topics

top topics

join