It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel starts installing barrier on its Egyptian border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Israel starts installing barrier on its Egyptian border
news.blogs.cnn.com...

The 240-kilometer-long, $370 million barrier will be part fence and part surveillance technology. The project was announced in January by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. "This is a strategic decision to ensure the Jewish and democratic character of the state of Israel," he said.

Sounds like the Nazis to me. A little bit of the old nationalism, eh?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I seem to have posted this in Regional Politics in error. Could a mod move it to Middle East Issues? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
ENSURE THE JEWISH AND DEMOCRATIC STATE OF ISRAEL???

Are you serious?

So he's saying by keeping the darkies out, which is what he means by Jewish, MAKES IT DEMOCRATIC!!??

I'm so mad that they can come out and say stuff like this and aren't drug out into the street and hung.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
ENSURE THE JEWISH AND DEMOCRATIC STATE OF ISRAEL???

Are you serious?

So he's saying by keeping the darkies out, which is what he means by Jewish, MAKES IT DEMOCRATIC!!??

I'm so mad that they can come out and say stuff like this and aren't drug out into the street and hung.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

So I'm not the only one who sees the irony in this. Israel putting up a wall on the Egyptian border that is. They already have walls between them and the strip. What's next? i just don't understand how they can do this in one breath, and in the next cite the holocaust against them. IRONY.
edit on 11/22/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarification

new topics

top topics

join