It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Free Energy Really a Myth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've been wondering what all of us ( honestly, mostly ME ) will do when we lose power due to the civil unrest and subsequent utilities outages which we will experience actually occurs.

Power will be the most critical UTILITY. Water, Food, and Shelter should all be all considered NECESSITIES.

Be it solar, magnetic, hydro-electric, nuclear, fossil-fueled, or any dirivative thereof powered, a huge percentage of mankind is currently unable to survive without the 'basic' utility of electricity.

So how do we, as your common every-day citizen survive in a dog-eat-dog, power-oriented society that requires connectivity, light, heat, and an extra-edge besides our hoarding of food and other critical staples?

Power >= Power. (Period)
If you can produce power then you can exude power. (Period)

There are ways to cut your cords from those that produce/exude power, thus reducing THEIR power and incrementally increasing YOUR power. These are my thoughts based upon my readings and understandings of the following:

Check it out for yourself...;
Source...
Generally, people don't understand this concept.
Peace... [until]...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
These ways are not free, you must pay for the equipment to produce the energy. It must also be extracted from somewhere. The cheapest energy I can think of is wind and sail. You can move across the water using the free power of the wind. But you gotta buy a sail.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Its a good idea, if you got the means, to have a number of solar panels. This will trim your monthly electrical bill and should you lose power, you have some basics. of course, you gotta hope for plenty of sunny days.

If your living next to a stream, you can research the old fashion watermill tech, and of course windmills..again, these all depend on your means...a person living in a 20 story apartment complex in the center of a city can't really erect a windmill outside of his window...

A person in rural parts will find survival fairly easy...the bigger curiousity is how joe city dweller can survive and thrive without getting out to begin with...and of course there is a difference between spending a few days without power verses a few weeks/months/years without...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Cheap, clean and enough energy is right under our noses....it's called water.

Like many things in our universe it is something provided for. I do not know if the technology is suppressed but I am sure we should look into the use of water as our energy source.

new topics

top topics

join