It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has History forgotten a few intriguing Nazi weapon topics.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Has History forgotten a few intriguing Nazi weapon topics.
I had recently posted about them but alas perhaps none can recall such events.
WWII related film footage in the 1950s perhaps had more information than might
be allowed today.

Some events are also mentioned by a Mr. Bill Lyne that I do recall and he apparently
has more to add that is not more commonly know to the public.

Hitler took over the Zeppelin works in a project to make an improved ship.
This event I definitely recall being in news reels.

The other and perhaps not limited to is the Electro U boat project.
All the news reels I recall confirm the improved snorkel for air intake
as the only improvement as well as perhaps a new motor or batteries.

I have seen a photo on the web of small submarines with missile silos.

Mr Marrs do you recall the Hitler Zeppelin and Electro U boat projects and
have any inkling to the out come.

The problem I see is that Mr Lyne has tied in the swiftness of the Foo
craft, which I never did hear of in WWII news reels, into the final zeppelin
project making one fast ship. Weather Lyne expressly stated such
might not be found but I sure get the impression that there is a possibility
of the craft existence today.

The Electro U- Boat not only had a new snorkel but a new type of electrical
generation plant. This is not impossible and might be one part of a weapon
project to be held secret. Bill Lyne put this new generator motor into the
class that the conspiracy theories would call close to over unity.

Any ideas on the Nazi zeppelin and submarine projects past that you
may have heard of them at least being planned or accomplished.

My best.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have heard of a new generation of uboats at the wars end...
I believe they were called guppys or guppies im not sure which...They were far more advanced than any allied craft.
They also completed several(3-4?)large cargo subs...one of which was intercepted at surrender with uranium on board for japan......

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Dornier was developing a flying wing aircraft as an intercontinental bomber,it was a dead ringer for the B2 bomber makes you wonder how many Nazi scientists the US took on.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I found this:
Nazi nuclear projects

One by the German navy or Kreigsmarine concentrated on two concepts. Submersible Lafferenz capsules for V-2 rockets which were to be towed to near New York and the other for a nuclear powered version of the type XXI u-boat, which was the direct inspiration for the US Navy's nuclear submarines.

So I went for the link:
The Lafferenz Project

The 105ft long (32 metre), 300 ton Capsule was intended to launch a 46 foot long, V-2 rocket at New York from within the 190 nautical mile range, which the missile could be fired. Plans later evolved to consider towing three 500 ton capsules. Tests were conducted with one Lafferenz capsule in the Baltic by U-1063 for Weapon Test Department 10. The whereabouts of this capsule after the war remains a mystery.

So perhaps the new subs towed one V2 canister and to make a worthwhile standoff on the
east coast of the US there would have to be more than one sub and missile combination.
The suggestion of capability is there but as with all hidden results people will say the plans
did not complete. But did they disappear like magic. This is where the command to sink the
Nazi subs comes into play. There is no all out last minuet launch against the US. If the
war was still on and the capability was there I suppose the unconditional ultimatum was
complete. But like I say there is a lot of missing hardware even though we emerged WWII
with jets and rockets and sub launched missiles.

Some history or engineering vault has these plans no doubt as similar engineering for missile
launches in the US Navy following WWII indeed must have used the plans.

The canister was not in the photo of a sub with silos I haven't found again on the net.

The zeppelin and Foo seem more difficult to uncover but I did find this with Foo or Phoo information.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Dornier was developing a flying wing aircraft as an intercontinental bomber,it was a dead ringer for the B2 bomber makes you wonder how many Nazi scientists the US took on.

We acquired all the war making capability.
Well Russia did as well.
This ruled the world for a long time and still does.

I feel there is a second front in this WWIII perhaps and that
is all about the weapons and technology that is still secret.
This job is apparently in the hands of controllers of the media.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I posted something on the sub perhaps.

nuclear powered version of the type XXI u-boat

This being incorrect according to Lyne as the generator may have used atomic gases
and not nuclear which is a big difference.
They are small as also noted by Lyne at one time.
Lyne traces the power plant back to 1914 purchase of technology by the German Navy
from Tesla and even found a person that built a similar generator that was confiscated.
I assume this was due to the building rights being violated.
So the neat little sub technology is being well kept.

The cargo sub carrying uranium to Japan was interesting as Germany was so poor
it couldn't build nuclear weapons.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Not a mystery and perhaps still related in the same film footage as work on
the V2 is shown. Special credit is given to an officer for the improved fuel
consumption that extended the V2 range to allow the rocketing of London.

The footage may now be in video form but I always thought von Braun might
have had something to do with the design improvement yet no such claim
was made.

Other announced footage I recall was the Electo U- boat improvement.
Never divulged was the Foo technology.
However there was great pride in the Volkswagen that was still airtight in the
models in the 1960s. Also I know of one that ended up missing in Ohio.
As if some Foo master were still around to outfit the VW.

There was a TV show about connections in man's achievements and a few
of us have a few extra to connect.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

1940-07-12: Aerial Defense 'Death-Beam' Offered to U. S. By Tesla
1940-09-22: 'Death Ray' for Planes
1940-10-20: Proposing the 'Death Ray' for Defense

from

Consider the last few announcements by Tesla.
The force from pulsed electrostatic means so mentioned in beams is exactly
the same technology moving Foo and saucer through the air.
This would have to be.
Sorry that Tesla was ignored perhaps by enforcement by people of means in
the United States that directed the development to Germany but the wonder
weapons yet disclosed would have to be from Tesla origin.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

TeslaandLyne you ask about Foo Fighters.

These were sightings of floating spherical luminescent balls and were always restricted to certain areas in Germany where the Nazis were experimenting with heavy particle accelerators. In effect they were a byproduct of plasma discharges from these particle accelerators when their current was turned off.

Nowadays we call these ball lightning.

During WW2 the Nazis developed several Van der Graff generators producing 6 MeV, but then from 1943 built at least four 18 MeV Spherical Tokamack particle generators (synchrotron devices) I have come across claims suggesting there could have been a further two devices used with steerable particle beams steered by beryllium mirrors intended to down Allied bombers. One device was located in a bomb proof bunker in France and another at Grossenheim airbase south of Frankfurt.

Two of these devices were actually captured by ALSOS scientific recovery teams. the first Nazi particle accelerator was captured at Bisingen by Company B of the US 1269th Engineers Batallion on or about 22 April 1945 and was dismantled between 22-28 April.ALSOS then captured a second Nazi particle accelerator at Roggendorf, also known by codename Quartz II. This machine was being used to transmute Uranium 238 into (ultimately) Plutonium 239

Later after the war it was convenient for Allied authorities who wished to conceal the existence of these particle accelerators to allow myths to grow around the Foo fighters suggesting they were some sort of alien UFOs.

In my opinion the whole UFO phenomenon is just a disinformation project hatched by the CIA

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

No Germany was not so poor it could not build nuclear weapons. Germany was rich in Uranium ores from mines at Jacy-mov in then western Czechoslovakia. Only 2000 kilograms total of uranium oxide ever reached Japan from Germany according to General Touransouke Kawashima in a 1987 TV interview.

Germany did figure how to make Fusion boosted Fission nuclear weapons with Uranium 233 as early as 1942 and test blasted several of these low yield nukes. They also incidentally cracked the problem of detonating nukes with far less than so called critical mass, by inducing a massive rush of artificial neutrons from the colision of molten lithium with deuterium. The nazis found a way to denoate as little as 100 grams of uranium.

Incidentally a Japanese physicist correctly calculated the neutron multiplication factor in 1940 and this was shared with Nazi scientists through technical exchanges.

Hitler however was intimidated by Churchill's threat in early 1944 to unleash waves of RAF bombers dropping Anthrax laced cattle cakes. Hitler realised that this would have endeed the war within two weeks, so Hitler abandoned nukes to avert an Anthrax attack.

Hitler however took the bold decision in September 1944 to provide Japan with Nazi nuclear technology to enable the creation of nuclear weapons in Japan.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

In my opinion the whole UFO phenomenon is just a disinformation project hatched by the CIA

Not so in total, the UFO or then FOO or later all the saucer headlines followed by movies
bending the public mind to outer space and then Spielberg to ETs is a very successful operation
to eliminate all reference to the science of electrical - physical waves that move these ships.
The very knowledge that voltage, not magnetic waves from electric current, in a large mass
of copper wire, called a coil or coil antenna, can move matter in space as determined by
Tesla as simple experiments in 1891 and 1892 is now forgotten. The significance of what
Tesla was up to is his final triumph in that matter of his quest for his air ship and
of any such free energy generators. The FOO might be the Hitler people's car set with a 1/4
wave length of wire that has the proper self resonance offering little sustaining power for flight.

Thus the money spent by say the cartel of industry and banks on disinformation for any
small profits will save them more greatly from unleashing powerful aircraft and electrical
generators or force rays. They must maneuver around the principles and science Tesla
found and we must follow except to set the record straight apparently William R. Lyne
has followed what Tesla did and presented much on his own and exposed the methods
and reasoning for the misinformation.

All in all I'd say you did as much as one could follow from what is available that makes
sense except as noted the Lyne hypothesis on the Scientific Dictatorship. I find the way
of Tesla can explain many of the mysteries made by not knowing about Tesla.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Churchill's threat in early 1944 to unleash waves of RAF bombers dropping Anthrax laced cattle cakes.

Japan had a great germ warfare operation that the US took over.
Your info on Germany and nukes seems to go along with what I saw indicated at times say
on youtube videos but your information has a much greater impact. Hitler sending U to
Japan does say Germany did enough work on A bombs. The Nazi A bomb might have been
already constructed in a neighboring country and not in Germany. The full functional bombs
often pictured may not have been used at all. Barring those two drops on Japan I wonder if
any other airborne drops were ever made again. Nuke testing had towers and then ground
and some air by missiles.

Any clues on the A bomb plans that seems indicated in the eventual warning to FDR to have
a US bomb program. If we are dealing with Intel and spy services here the A bomb hand off
from Hitler to the US might be in the works early on.

Hitler seems to handle many projects and wonder if any nuke tests were done in North Africa.
There may have been some type of bomb for missiles from sea launch. If a super sub as
outlined by William R. Lyne could threaten the US East Coast, either real or imagined in
the Intel and spy networks, that would be another end of war token bargaining chip for the
elite Germany projects. So the known chips are rockets and jets but unknown would be
the A bombs the FOO and sub generator technology and some still unknown bomb technology
and germ warefare from Japan now known to have taken place.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

During WW2 the Nazis developed several Van der Graff generators producing 6 MeV, but then from 1943 built at least four 18 MeV Spherical Tokamack particle generators (synchrotron devices)

Long before that time Tesla wrote of his coil ability as compared to the Var de Graff workings.
Tesla coils are used for dental X-Ray machines and perhaps not much else as to
be too good to use. The coil operation continually deposit a charge to increase the
voltage in electrical swings. His whole show off operation in Colorado Springs was
to build up voltage for Lightning bolts. Under constant pressure the voltages impress
a physical wave and is like a mechanical wave to power his air or space ship and
most likely the FOO of Germany that had Tesla technology since 1914 sale by Tesla.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Foo fighters were balls of plasma spun off from German particle accelerators used mostly as artificial neutron sources for transmuting actinides. The so called Nazi Bell was a spherical Tokamak described in the autobiography of Dr Rolf Wideroe. They drew huge voltages and when the power was switched off the plasma balls stayed coherent and spun off as ball lightning. This was what pilots saw and called Foo Fighters.

One of these particle accelerators was captured and dismantled for ALSOS by Company B of the US 1269th Engineers Battalion at Bisingen 22-28 April 1945. Later another was captured at Roggendorf otherwise known as Quartz II. A third was captured at Buggurb on 14 April 1945 by Patton's Third Army. A fourth one the infamous Nazi Bell was flown to Norway by the Nazis in April 1945 and smuggled to Argentina in May 1945 where the former Nazi scientist Dr Ronald Richter attempted to ressurrect the Nazi nuclear weapons project for Gen Peron.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have heard it repeated that before WW2 The Nazis and Japanese were fascinated with Tesla's claims that a machine could be made to fire a beam of energy that would shoot down fleets of bombers at great ranges. Both Germany and Japan became obsessed and the Nazis are supposed to have acquired all of Tesla's patents.

In Germany a man named Dr Schiebold did in fact build a particle beam weapon able to disrupt aircraft engines up to 30,000 feet.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Nazi and SS rocket scientists and technicians built the awesome Saturn V Rocket and they put us on the moon.One of their most incredible war time inventions were the Schwerer Gustav and Dora super massive railway seige guns > onlythemost.blogspot.com...

Heres the 31 inch caliber Dora seige gun and other huge weapons like the Thor Mortar in action > video.google.com...#
edit on 18-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Hitler seems to handle many projects and wonder if any nuke tests were done in North Africa.
There may have been some type of bomb for missiles from sea launch. If a super sub as
outlined by William R. Lyne could threaten the US East Coast...

There were three underground nuclear test blasts in the Schwabian Alps in July/August 1943 reported in OSS dispatches to Washington.

In 1978 the infamous Stockholm signal encyphered and sent from the Japanese embassy in Sweeden to Tokyo on 12 December 1944 recounted use of uranium disintegrating bombs on the eastern front south of Kursk in June 1943 and later in the Crimean siege.

Both war correspondent Luigi Romersa and a German pilot named Zinsser gave accounts of an atomic test blast at the bug isthmus of Rugen Island in October 1944 (apparently two different blasts too)

Later twice in March 1945 further nuclear blasts were witnessed at Ohrdruf concentration camp.

North Africa was lost in early 1943 so no tests there.

Interestingly an extremely large nuclear torpedo with 30 km range was being developed in Breslau, Silesia. This would most likely have been acoustic homing so that U-boats could still attack convoys at safe ranges.

The floating Lafferentz submersible capsules were built to allow launch at sea of radio homing V-2 rockets. The first such capsule was used in U-boat towing trials, but was too short for the diesel/nitric fueled A-8 rocket. The conventional alcohol/oxygen burning A-4 was unsuited because the hydrogen peroxide used for it's turbo pumps would decompose over the long journey.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The Nazis "almost" had Nuclear weapons and a long range bomber to carry them and if that scenario had become a reality,Moscow,Leningrad,Stalingrad,New York City and other cities would have been severely crushed.If the Nazis had'nt driven out or killed off so many scientists,those scientists might have been able to build the A-Bomb for Germany before anyone else had it...

If Stalin had Atomic Weapons before the USA,words could hardly describe what would have happened,he probably would have ordered Berlin and several other German cities destroyed and who knows where else.He also may have even tried to take over all of Western Europe...

edit on 18-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Any clues on the A bomb plans that seems indicated in the eventual warning to FDR to have
a US bomb program. If we are dealing with Intel and spy services here the A bomb hand off
from Hitler to the US might be in the works early on....

There was no hand off by the Nazis of A-bomb technology to USA. Carter Hydrick established this myth and based it on the discovery of uranium oxide in the cargo of U-234.

In truth the Nazi atomic weapon design was based on entirely different principles from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs.

The US bombs relied on critical mass.

Germany's Schumann/Trinks A-bomb relied upon creating a Deuteron beam by colliding Lithium and Deuterium to cause a flash of X-ray energy which ignited a small sub-critical mass of Uranium 233.

The Manhattan project never utilised Uranium 233. Carter Hydrick is wrong

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I heard mentioned in a ww-2 documentary that there was a top secret spy amongst the german high command,a spy sent from either russia,usa or england,who to this day is supposedly still unknown,is that true? have you ever heard of that? That is definitely what the documentary said was true and if so who was it?

edit on 19-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join