It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How close are we? Mark? Police State? Economy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The ptb will batter you into the ground, and they have the weapons to do it.

Remember people always passive resistance, as they will always beat anyone in any other type.

You should see what it feels liek to be microwaved, and tell me if anyone can do anything after gov or polcie use that on you, no way.

The nwo is here already i reckon, its just doing multiple testing.

The ptb have the weapons to beat down any group of people already, and things like iraq and afghan war will give them more experience at battering people into the ground, its probably just a testing ground for weapons.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Sorry I don't get the joke, but you did get a star so it just must be me

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

It's not you EW. I just picked up on the term "technological gift" in your post. The Apple iPhone has been the hottest electronic device on the consumer market for a couple of years with an enormous number of people owning or desiring it. It will be a hot item once again with consumers this holiday season. The latest version I think is the "iPhone 4" and once again devotees of this gadget are and will be cueing up for this pricey gizmo. And so the joke: Is owning an iPhone the "mark of the beast"?

I for one, don't as yet own a cell phone. If I did, my employer would haunt me day and night and so I refuse. This annoys my employer to no end but..... he keeps his own cell phone in the trunk of his car as he would rather not be bothered with incessant, time wasting phone calls. “Hoist on his won petard!”

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Thanks for the clarification. I don't own a smart phone and actually got my first cell phone 4 years ago and still have the same one so I wasn't sure about the reference. I had no idea these things were so coveted! It makes sense now though

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
They have another thing coming for sure. They are already busy
chipping/implanting people against their will. It will not last long
however, Remember as in the times of Noah? These are probably
those times so guess what comes next? uhhuh,

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Sometimes I wonder about Noah. Was he really a good guy or a bad guy? Did he sell out his fellow man? Gilgamesh wasn't a very good guy and his similar story predates Noah's.

Anyhow, I hope they do have another thing coming, but I am thinking that the Pareto Principle (80/20 rule) will apply. I think 80% of the people will be lining up voluntarily and that will leave the other 20% of us with a serious fight on our hands! I have personally heard people stating how much better it would be if they could just swipe their wrist or fingerprint when checking out at WalMart!!

A club in the UK implanted 3000 people in one night and the only "convenience" was a shorter VIP line and discounts on drinks!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
New Thread about New "Biometric Pass" to obtain "Trusted Traveller" status!

Weren't we just discussing this as the next logical step?????

They are wasting no time! This stuff is coming at us fast now!
edit on 14-12-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Bumping this old thread because I was reminded of it by a New Thread from SpartanKingLeonidas. Seems NYC is using some new software that just puts us that much closer.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Your mom is a wise lady. I would imagine she and I are about the same age. Of course anytime you start talking about "the mark of the beast" you open yourself to the accusation of being a Bible thumper.

Nevertheless, believe the Bible or not, it doesn't take a genius to determine where we are headed. If people have any doubts that their vote is worthless, this scam job with the debt limit increase should prove we are not in control of anything in this nation and our leaders are serving other masters than the citizens of this country. Our hope is not in this world system.
edit on 2-8-2011 by romanmel because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ok,most interesting and very educational.
Thanks.
I really hope others will pick up on this and read also.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I should really go back and review the developments from the last 12 months. We have moved dramatically closer now than we were 1 year ago when I started this thread.

It's coming on even faster than I imagined!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh,I am.
Not looking good,my friend.

A little reading ,in your spare time.

www.larouchepac.com...

edit on 12-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

First off,

The Thread that sparked us to bump this one.

From the other thread

So if you buy on Ebay or Craigslist in Louisiana more than once a month then you've got to report on who sold you the things to the government. You cannot pay them cash. You must collect their drivers license number as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

First off,

The Thread that sparked us to bump this one.

From the other thread

So if you buy on Ebay or Craigslist in Louisiana more than once a month then you've got to report on who sold you the things to the government. You cannot pay them cash. You must collect their drivers license number as well.

Yes,you are right.
Kudo's to seachange.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alot of history of info and change has been ignored here on ATS.
We should all dig a little deeper.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

whoa, I didn't even think of it like that. You are so on to something, why else would they be gathering all of this information? A lot of Government Agencies in DOI and USDA are consolidating all of their data into centralized databases in Kansas City, MO for what they claim is quality control and better management, but, from a regional/local enduser perspective, the process is creating more problems for individuals responsible for maintaining the data. I find it interesting, that, all of a sudden, initiatives are being passed left and right towards the merging of information, into One Source.

yeah, it is far too late, if we revolt now, concentration camps for us.
where to go?
what to do?

-dunno

You forget one, important thing, friend. We the People are MANY, they are few. We would have to go willingly, and most will not just do that. I think there will be a new virus, or some kind of sickness, something that will kill off a full 1/3 of humanity in every populated country. This will be the beginning of the takeover. I also think that there are certain, un-named forces that are working against everything the NWO stands for, right down to their secret underground bases. The People, you and I, and the true, and real power here. We can only be enslaved if we allow it to happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
OP you are quite correct in saying that we are very close to the "Mark". However there are still two events that are to unfold before full implementation. First is the collapse of the monetary system with the illusion of getting rid of the banking cartels. It will be a reenactment of The Creature from Jekyll Island. People will buy off on it and be none the wiser.

The second event will be a global war sparked in the ME. The war will be short lived, around 90 days with massive loss of life. People will then beg for and get a central governing power set up on a corporate structure. Under this new system things will start to get good and even better than it has ever been. Those that buy into the system and get the Mark are as you have posted and for those that do not it will be hell on earth.

People think that this system will be brought in by force and that people will fight it, this is the furthest form the truth. Not only will they beg for it, they will desire it as being forward thinking and the next best thing to sliced bread. In the end, those that are looking for it to be forced will be fooled into believing that this can't possibly be "The Mark" because it was not forced. They then jump on the wagon singing its praises.

People should remember, the best way to hide something is in plain sight and if you want people to come around to your way of thinking, let them think it was their idea and not yours.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

You make points that are even scarier, because the collapse of the banking cartel, a new currency, or an e-currency are right around the corner, and the events in DC yesterday and today brought us infinitely closer to a war with Iran.

I believe we have a BRIC vs. NATO WWIII coming up, and the aftermath will be a forgiveness of debt, a more empowered UN, a one-world e-currency, and peace and prosperity, but a loss of liberty.

2 years? 5? 25? It is coming quicker and quicker!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Either before Dec this year or first quarter next, the stage is set and even the head of the IMF stated that a major war [WWW III] was imminent. The forecast was for the fore mentioned time frame. Watch the markets, it's just about right for a massive fleecing of the public along with a monetary collapse that fleeces the nations.

China, Russia and the US will then scramble to secure ME assets, it will be fast and furious, every dog for himself. After the blood bath, I expect a young man of around 30 to step up with answers and the people will listen. The people will say; we listened to the old leaders and look what it got us, it's time for change, this young man has better ideas and goals. It will be by peace and flattery that this young man will destroy many. Please note that it will be by peace and flattery and not war and harsh words.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I know this is an older thread, but it is still relevant, if not more so now. I don't think the coming automation is some big conspiracy, it is just the result and next logical step of the process we as citizens have allowed to be put into place. I also agree that stopping it at this point will be next to impossible.

We could probably slow it down some, but in the end I do not see any way out, except for the mass awakening of society...but even if that happens, people are too set in their ways to change imo. People are too used to the comforts of "modern" living.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

That is a good argument. The "information age" has brought all of this upon us, and at surface level the conveniences and elimination of mistakes, and exponential growth of information and technology all seem GREAT!

But, one has to wonder, how could it have been predicted 1000's of years ago without supernatural or prophetic help? Were they really that inciteful to just guess at it? Or are the religious doctrines true?

Another thing to consider is The Singularity. While not "the Mark" persay, it is something that people will eventually have to have in order to function in regular society. Imagine all the knowledge of the universe doubling every moment of every day, and being available at a second's notice through some biometric interface. I mean Smart Phones with Google and Bluetooth are already extremely close to that era.

How different, exciting, and scary will it be when my 5 year old reaches 25?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join