It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Presitgious Order Known = Order of the Golden Fleece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Basically, all the worlds Monarchs are apart of this order, which originally was established a Roman Catholic order with members who had to be Roman Catholic.

The current membership consists of:

* Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (b. 1938) sovereign of the order
* Carlos, Duke of Calabria (b. 1938)
* Constantine II, King of the Hellenes (b. 1940)
* Felipe, Prince of Asturias (b. 1968)
* Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden (b. 1946)
* Jean, Prince of Luxembourg (b. 1921) Grand Duke of Luxembourg (1964–2000)
* Akihito, Emperor of Japan (b. 1933)
* Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands (b. 1938)
* Margrethe II, Queen of Denmark (b. 1940)
* Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom (b. 1926)
* Albert II, King of the Belgians (b. 1934)
* Harald V, King of Norway (b. 1937)
* Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha[6] (b. 1937) Tsar of Bulgaria (1943–1946) and Prime Minister of Bulgaria (2001–2005)
* Bhumibol Adulyadej, King of Thailand (b. 1927)
* Henri, Grand Duke of Luxembourg[7] (b. 1955)
* Adolfo Suárez González, Duke of Suárez[8] (b.1932) Prime Minister of Spain (1976–1981)
* Abdullah, King of Saudi Arabia. Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques[9] (b. 1924)
* Javier Solana[10] (b. 1942)
* Víctor García de la Concha[11] (b. 1934)

One very notable figure there is Abdullah, King of Saudi Arabia, with a very cryprtic title "the custodian of the two holy mosques".

What exactly does that mean? This order is a Roman Catholic order, which ironically is named after a pagan symbol - golden fleece of colchis. What does this suggest about the Catholic Church, and Europes nobility? Even more interesting; what does this say about the relationship between Rome and Islam? Abdullah is tasked as a 'custodian' of the two holy mosques, namely, the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca and the Al-Masjid al-Nabawi in Medina.

Theres a theory out there, and it does sound sort of strange, but bear with me, that the church of Rome created Islam. Theres both a socio-political as well as an esoteric significance behind the churches doing this. The former allowed them to gain control of the Eastern and north African world, while the latter plays into a philosophical tenet which underlies the Roman Churchs religion, namely, gnosticism. The dualism of the Christian west and Islamic east to eventually merge at the 'end of days' to supplant the Judaic hold of Jerusalem.

Anyways. I find Abdullah clearly being the odd man out in this order. But in either case, this is clearly the most powerful body on earth - with every reigning monarch being represenative. Also, Juan Carlos is the head of the order - with he Queen of England subordinate to him. Spain is known for having very close to ties to the Vatican, and in fatc, the vaticans millenium basillica, the sagrada familia, is being built in Barcelona, scheduled to be completed some in 2026.

Heres a pic of this gaudy structure.

Anyways. this does suggest a top down heirarchy between the Vatican, Juan Carlos, and the remaining monarchs in the order of the golden fleece.

What do you think of this?

edit on 22-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Have you seen some of the crests The Pope adorns behind his throne? That should let you know, (it was kinda the other way around). Before Islam was Islam, if you know what I mean. There is a group, that is completely obsessed with a certain people, so much, to the point that they mirror everything. Islam and Catholism are what you may consider mirror image religions, they serve a purpose, and together, they have one goal = Dominance through Divine Rite. Think about it, both religions have a major sect/demonation that elects a Leader, and for I believe the Shia, you must be a direct descendant of Mohammed to lead, interesting, no? I believe the assumption that they are one in the same control mechanism is spot on, they are on the same side, and they play on both teams.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Have you seen some of the crests The Pope adorns behind his throne? That should let you know, (it was kinda the other way around). Before Islam was Islam, if you know what I mean. There is a group, that is completely obsessed with a certain people, so much, to the point that they mirror everything. Islam and Catholism are what you may consider mirror image religions, they serve a purpose, and together, they have one goal = Dominance through Divine Rite. Think about it, both religions have a major sect/demonation that elects a Leader, and for I believe the Shia, you must be a direct descendant of Mohammed to lead, interesting, no? I believe the assumption that they are one in the same control mechanism is spot on, they are on the same side, and they play on both teams.

In Rabbinic thought, Esau, Isaacs Son, is associated with Rome, and Christianity. Edom means 'red' and in fact, Rome has itself recognized the name Edom/Esau as referring to it.

Conversely, Abrahams son, Ishmael, another defunct one of the children of the patriarchs, is associated with Islam. And again, indeed, Islam, is a mutation of Ishmael. The koran teaches that Ishmael was Abrahams 'chosen' son.

So, the bible states clearly that Esau and Ishmael are united. You know whats also quite interesting? Esau married Mahalath, Ishmaels daughter. Therefore, Esau 'united' himself with Ishmael. mahalath itself means 'sickeness' or 'company of dancers' (this brings to mind the sufi dervishes).

In a 1500 year old Jewish Midrash, it states that at the end of time, Esau will us Ishmael as a sword against Jacob. Translated, Esau - the christian west. will use Ishmael - Islam, as a sword (a weapon) against Jacob - Israel. Whether or not you agree with Israel its pretty insane that a 1500 year old mystical homily could be so spot on. Another midrash, from the beginning of the common era, says that "at the end of days, the children of Ishmael will have a temple on the holy mount, and the children of Israel will go up to them and attempt to destry it".

Its pretty incredible stuff. Its almost as if the elites follow the prediction made in Jewish mystical writings. Another, perhaps the most famous and well know of Kabbalistic predictions, is the one in the Zohar. It says something to the effect of "in the end of days, Israel will attack Paras, and Paras wil attack the world". Paras means persia in Hebrew. In other words, Iran. Thats pretty freaky, no?

Islam and the catholic church are most undoubtedly connected. Both philosophically, in a mystical sense, and politically. Infact, The popes dress was taken from the byzantines, who took that style from the babylonians and persian sultans. Also, the king of Saudia Arabia made a historic, first time visit to the Vatican a year ago to talk to benedict. That must signify something, no?

join