It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell crash witness Gerald Anderson Interview *must see

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I've always been interested in all events relevant to Roswell. It is a cornerstone of today's and future ufologists. I remember the movie with Martin Sheen. There was a scene where someone approached the men who were in a pool at a reunion of the bomb squad members, and he said the bodies were monkeys that were used in a test. He said their bodies were deformed from atmospheric pressure, hair burned off from fire, "like no monkeys you ever saw." I think was how he said it.

It amazes me. Why not just announce that we're not alone? I think that we're beyond the worry of religious chaos now, you know?

Great thread. . .Roswell is a jewel for sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
Didn't watch the videos, sorry, but Gerald Anderson is a fraud.

I was at the meeting in Albuquerque in 1992 when Kevin Randle proved Anderson was lying about the length of a phone call he made important to his story. Further digging left little doubt his whole story is a fabrication.

www.roswellfiles.com...

That link is so little to encourage the idea of a hoax, do you have any details of the conference? There is always disinformation involved in a story like this, Kevin Randle is most likely the agent here, not Gerald.

I'm judging that the part about meeting and witnessing aliens from outer space is true.

Also I just noticed your link has disinformation. Gerald clearly states that the skin was a milky blue, not their eyes.
edit on 1-7-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
interesting interview, I especially liked how he described the beings. I think this is real, although I wonder if the military general really said it was a "military secret" but if they were threatening people I guess they would have no other choice. This was the 40's so they didn't have the sophisticated propaganda like they do today. If that happened today it wouldn't be a military general talking it'd be a news reporter calling everyone who say it conspiracy theorists.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Hi!
My name is David Alvarez and I'm writing from Barcelona (Spain) I'm member of II.EE. (Instituto de Investigaciones y Estudios Exobiologicos) the oldest UFO Spain organization. I would like contact with Mr. Gerald F. Anderson in order to a questions for an investigation that we are doing... Somebody know a contact email?
Thank you very much.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
To contact Gerald Anderson first contact Chuck Wade at [email protected] or call I-505-979-1138 BTW the UFO crash Gerald Anderson is talking about was on the Plains of San Augustine New Mexico NOT Roswell on July 2nd 1947. Chuck Wade's father owned Wade's bar in Corona where Mac Brazel stopped on the way to tell the sheriff in Roswell about crash debris Chuck was 8 or 9 years old at the time. Chuck also knows Art Campbell who investigated the UFO crash on the Plains of San Augustine and did several digs there uncovering many artifacts that have been tested and found to be not of this earth. Ken Lima [email protected] reply to: alvarezdv

top topics

<< 1   >>

join