It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury convicts immigrant of murdering Chandra Levy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

I think this was a fast trial....too fast a trial, I dunno if there was a coverup or whatever, but I do know Condit acted VERY suspicious when all this was pointed at him...wouldnt allow investigators in his house until AFTER things were removed....

Prosecutors Amanda Haines and Fernando Campoamor-Sanchez obtained a conviction even though they had no eyewitnesses and no DNA evidence linking Guandique to Levy. And Guandique never confessed to police. Prosecutors hung their hopes in large part on a former cellmate of Guandique, Armando Morales, who testified that Guandique confided in him that he killed Levy.

Well there may BE a coverup...NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER, other then an alleged 'jailhouse confession'

edit on 11/22/2010 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/22/2010 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
May I inquire why your headline was so perjorative? This is suggesting that immigrant is a bad thing. Why not just say man convicted of murdering ...?

I didn't read your link, but judging from your sceptisism of the verdict I would imagine the headline is not yours. Is this the article headline?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
thats correct

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join